Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How To Get Over A Painful Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Over A Painful Heartbreak (423 Views)

4 Reasons Why Finding Love Again After A Painful Heartbreak Should Be Considered / A Thread To Share Your Most Painful Heartbreak And What Caused It. / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over A Painful Heartbreak by Rickcutie(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sometimes in our lives, one thing can lead to the other and we might find ourselves in a situation where we are extremely hurt and heartbroken. It could be as a result of a painful breakup- someone you love so much decides to end things with you unexpectedly, or it could be any other reason.
A heartbreak can be terrible, it is one of the most painful experience that can happen to a person, especially if you genuinely love your partner so much. The worst thing about a heartbreak is that you start feeling the whole world is against you, you feel nothing can work out for you. The weight of the shock takes you away from reality. This is the point when some victims of heartbreak start contemplating ending it all.
The first and most important thing to know after experiencing a heartbreak is: don't take any rash/drastic action (especially one that cannot be reversed) immediately after experiencing a heartbreak. The period immediately after experiencing a heartbreak is the period when the pain is most keenly felt. During this period, chances are you will probably do something mindless just to end the pain quickly. The best thing to do is to give it time. Try to focus on other things to distract you and help you take your mind off the heartbreak/heartbreaker.
Time heals all wounds. There are some actions you might take now and will later regret after some time has elapsed. All it would take is for one good thing to happen to you- something you've always craved, and you will forget about your pains. By then, you will realise there are many good things in life besides a relationship partner.
Re: How To Get Over A Painful Heartbreak by abelprice(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
pain demands to be felt...... u can only loose pain after feeling it.... undecided
Re: How To Get Over A Painful Heartbreak by united442(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
thanks for this..

heart break is damn hurtful..

lost the one i cherish and love the most months ago.

one i build my childhood and half my youth age with, one i dreamt of having a future with..

gave me the heavy shock of my life.. menh,i wasn't easy but i thank God am very free,extra happy..

really,"only" time heals!

though i still feel jst the normal little little pains,regret,blame,shame and anger but so so happy.

(1) (Reply)

K / Get A “secret Weapon” That Can Make Nearly Any Hot Girl Fall Hard For You… / What A Pitty....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.