Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating (7916 Views)

No Matter How Sexy Or Beautiful A Girl Is. After Sex You Will Undervalued Her / All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos / Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by TundeeednuT: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
What do y'all think, personally, I can't stand it

2 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by TundeeednuT: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Even if she looks like this

2 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by delishpot: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Who gives a fvck about what stimulates your phalus? Will you invite us to enjoy the show with you in za oda room? I am sure there are things in you that will shrivel the pvssy of some women. As in the pvssy muscle go just bolt naturally when you appear but those women are not making posts about things that are beyond your control.

7 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by Adonko(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Total torn off

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by thorpido(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
It's fascinating to me.Another weird thing is a slight bow leg
I've got a fine artist's brain so i just see things that way
Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by Donchyke007(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
I find it sexy...well there is a difference btw stretch marks and thundermarks.
Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by lilmax(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
stretch marks are not attractive

if she's not sexy, there's no way the stretch marks will be attractive to you

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by frankkydee(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by Apeshy101(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2019

Turn off biko

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by donbachi(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Make una leave dis mata abeg...dem say small pikin wey go fvck old woman,wey tell her"go with ur old pvssy"after him don fvck her finish...make him know say him priick go stand again...wen e don be,u go know how far.

4 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by TundeeednuT: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
delishpot:
Who gives a fvck about what stimulates your phalus? Will you invite us to enjoy the show with you in za oda room? I am sure there are things in you that will shrivel the pvssy of some women. As in the pvssy muscle go just bolt naturally when you appear but those women are not making posts about things that are beyond your control.
This guy needs "likes" and "mentions" abeg nairalanders help a friend

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by kingxsamz(m): 12:45am On Jun 24, 2019
Sexy asf...when it's not too much tho.
But that sh!t turns me on.

5 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by starbuck(f): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2019
Don't go and get useful with your life, besides tell that to your mama
Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by CosmicPhoenix: 6:23am On Jun 24, 2019
some ladies with stretch marks look like zebras

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by TundeeednuT: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
^^^
As in
Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Don't matter to me
Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by Amarabae(f): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
The discussion topic of jobless broke niqqers
Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
donbachi:

......make him know say him priick go stand again...wen e don be, u go know how far.

The sexual-innuendos aside, dz ya analogy na top-notch & full of wisdom.
Re: Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is the outcome of “ thunder fire your yansh”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) / Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? / Thread Closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.