Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit (7138 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by zionadebisiblog: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2018
Did they kill it?

They look hot definitely, but is it not top much?

Photo below.

Cc lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by zionadebisiblog: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2018
Dope sha, 10/10

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by swiz123(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The lady is the exact definition of a beautiful and sexy lady..

she reminds me of a tall rihana..

At least people can see what a beautiful and a sexy lady looks like and not those female nairalanders that attended the forking get together of hungry people party..

The ladies i saw are ugly , hungry, dirty, local and cheap..
And you are .....?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2018

At least people can see what a beautiful and a sexy lady looks like and not those female nairalanders that attended the forking get together of hungry people party..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2018
Dear People,

This is what happens when music leaves you. You do anything for attention, not minding being the next Kapri Styles angry

1 Like

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Ajoboss(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2018
The question is do dey have brain
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Ajoboss(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2018
DrinkLimca:

bros u are wicked grin

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Curry30: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sexy lady. Thick in the right places and clear cellulite-free skin.

The guy (Morachi) ex-musician...not looking bad but damn musically he's done.
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by mattiecute(f): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
There is something wrong with this op oo... How is dis grabbing of butt?? I thought we implored of u bloggers to drop dis silly act of falsehood in 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by donstan18: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
DrinkLimca:

NL ladies that attended that party, right now.

5 Likes

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Gabaleve(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Choi... See as she kpokish

see lap like agric chicken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Nobodys(f): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

NL ladies that attended that party, right now.
lol. I swear down in the next party I doubt any girl will attend.....too many kids here..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by heskeyw(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nobodys:
lol. I swear down in the next party I doubt any girl will attend.....too many kids here..
You are very pretty, are you really the one in the DP?
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by donstan18: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nobodys:

Many will still attend, so long as their ID remains anonymous grin

Kids aren't that much on this section, many matured guys are here, it's just that they are too harsh to ladies and derive joy to see them go hurt. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by MasterKim: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pesin go snap picture finish, we go dey here if e dope or not
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by emuyi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wetin eyes no go see, is that also a pre wedding shoot? Very soon they will say is buhari's economy clothes are too expensive... Even adam and eve covered themselves with leaves
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Jodha(f): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Stale news...
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:
Stale news...
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:
Stale news...
Between you and my pencil, I'm wondering which is more fatter.
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Nobodys(f): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

Many will still attend, so long as their ID remains anonymous grin

Kids aren't that much on this section, many matured guys are here, it's just that they are too harsh to ladies and derive joy to see them go hurt. kiss
unfortunately any guy that derives pleasure in hurting others is certainly not mature.....

1 Like

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nobodys:
unfortunately any guy that derives pleasure in hurting others is certainly not mature.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nobodys:
Ekpa
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Nobodys(f): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
heskeyw:

You are very pretty, are you really the one in the DP?
smiley...... thanks.. yeah that's me.
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by donstan18: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nobodys:

And funny enough, most of such guys are cool and calm in real but will come online to form savage, just like ladies does. grin

That's why I rarely take online yarns serious.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Nobodys(f): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

And funny enough, most of such guys are cool and calm in real but will come online to form savage, just like ladies does. grin

That's why I rarely take online yarns serious.
sure thing... me I just ignore...no time jor...
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Jodha(f): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Between you and my pencil, I'm wondering which is more fatter.

Between my pencil and yhur deek...I'm very sure my pencil is fatter...
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by donstan18: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nobodys:
sure thing... me I just ignore...no time jor...

That's my bae

1 Like

Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Activeman391(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
That's some cool sight..
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by roarik(f): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

YOU ARE A SAVAGE.. grin
Jodha:

YOU ARE A SAVAGE..
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
roarik:
YOU ARE A SAVAGE.. grin YOU ARE A SAVAGE..
See your face like my ass.
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Well at least my dick make you moan loud.
Re: Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit by roarik(f): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
DrinkLimca:
i am sure ur ass is cute undecided
DrinkLimca:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter / Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? / Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.