Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

After I Read The Element Of Every Temptation On Today's Religion Post, I Was Puc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Read The Element Of Every Temptation On Today's Religion Post, I Was Puc (358 Views)

The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After I Read The Element Of Every Temptation On Today's Religion Post, I Was Puc by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, good day to you all.

During this morning, I read an article on the Element Of Every Temptation via the religion section.

I think I should share this. I am OgheneOchuko from Udu LGA!

By tomorrow evening, a girl I've develop great affection on would be coming to pay me a visit. You know, since she promise to visit me, a lot of thought has been running through me. I've not dated any girl since I gained admission into a paramilitary sch, graduated last October till I met this girl. I met her February 2019, the very day I moved from my previous diabolic compound ( witchcraft and occultic landlord) to another location. I met her at a shop where she do registration of sim. She's currently 19! I look dirty because that day i was relocating, so my dress was dirty. My friend was with me, he live in the barrack. He came to assist me in packing my stuff. Why I was looking for POS, I walk up to her. Pls where is the POS stand around, she pointed the place for me. Reaching there, the pos guy told me there was no money. Actually I've been seeing her from my previous location, she was attach with an hair cut saloon, I never knew she was selling and registering sim cards. I thought she was the secretary to the saloon owner, until that faithful day. I told her I've been admiring her right from her previous place where she work, but seeing her as too young to approach & i was too shy to walk up to her in the presence of others. She spoke maturely with me! So I told her I just relocate to the area, and I'll meet her again.
Well, we became very close friends. This topic on the religion section ( Element of Every Temptation) might really be for me. I've seen this girl in my dream several times, although not a good one. I've not met her mom, but she had come to me in the dream, telling me about her daughter. I've told her several times about the dreams I had on her, sometimes I stop talking to her. She has never meet a guy in her life ( I'm sure you understand what I mean). She went offline for sometime and I was worried for haven't heard from her.
Then I saw her in my dream, we were in a room, the room has one window, why I look through the window' there was trading going on from the other side. Buying and selling of market stuff, garri, rice, green leaf and the rest. Why in the room, she was naked, her body rest on my legs as I could hear myself advicing her to calm down, suddenly I stood up. I was telling her to calm down that I've gone through this in the past. That was how I woke up. I truly didn't understood the nature of the dream, so I told my pastor, he said I should be careful with girls, that this girl is gonna bring shame to me. I'm older to her with 8yrs.
You know I was going through a lot, depression, sadness and frustration because of my current state in life. But since we became friends, I was open to her, we chat and I find ease most times with her.
Well, what's the cause of my depression and the rest, unemployment, money. I've handle cash in the past, things became rough during my days in sch. I've work onboard a vessel even before i decided to go to further my education. I'm an undergraduate (ND in Mech). Currently my papers has expired and I'm finding it difficult to secure opportunity. It not really easy!

One thing about me is, if I don't have money I won't date or have any affairs with any girl. I won't even have the courage to woo a girl. But this girl talk to me so politely in my first encounter with her. Proving to me that my orientation was wrong, although I'm not a bold guy when it comes to wooing smiley . An handsome guy who can't woo a girl without money in his acc!

Please what is your advice to me? Thank you smiley
Re: After I Read The Element Of Every Temptation On Today's Religion Post, I Was Puc by ashewoboy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
you have not said anything. advise you on what?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#saynotorape - 7 Ways To Avoid Rape / She Proposed To Me / Babe Hands You $100,000 What Will You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.