Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

FÚCK THIS — Rejecting Money — See What Happened. [Screenshot] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÚCK THIS — Rejecting Money — See What Happened. [Screenshot] (953 Views)

“OMG”: Is This True Love Or Love Of Money, See These Pictures And Decide / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FÚCK THIS — Rejecting Money — See What Happened. [Screenshot] by iLegendd(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
I remembered when I was helping men with dating issues for free on NL. I was brutally abused and called broke for dedicating some hours of my time in helping men.

I decided to change and stopped helping for free because I realized people take what they get for free for granted.

Ever since I started charging money, na money dey rush us at all time. These books have made lots of money.

They are cheap — just 20k for Lasticle and 15k for ChatDictéd 2.0.

The reason I created this post is to let you know we have rejected a huge sum of money since we stopped helping for free and started charging. Though, we still help via a charity organization. All those kids who usually attack me have moved over to abusing Ubunja. I wish Ubunja will stop sharing his skill for free.

Lasticle was 10k some months ago, but now, it's 20k. See the chat below to see how I rejected 10k. This is not the first or second, and it won't be the last either. For the youths, put yourself in a position where you'll reject money, not where you'll chase money.

See the chat below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FÚCK THIS — Rejecting Money — See What Happened. [Screenshot] by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2019

Re: FÚCK THIS — Rejecting Money — See What Happened. [Screenshot] by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Do you want me to accept this 10k and send it to you?

1 Like

Re: FÚCK THIS — Rejecting Money — See What Happened. [Screenshot] by iLegendd(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
To those who will want to read the free version, download it here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Took My Virginity And Asked Me To Abort For Him!! HELP!! / See How This Billionaire Prince Left His Palace To Live As A Commoner / Men, Talk To Me, Be Honest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.