Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match (36247 Views)

Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? / England Coach Gareth Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham Again / Phil Neville: Paul Pogba Is The Best Midfielder In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Dearlord(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2019
Everything about African is just a mess.

No courage

Confidence

No perseverance

No innovation

No love

&

No future
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Rolly22(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2019
ebuk4real:
Africa's crime from time immemorial is simply because they're black. Soon, this blackness will torment the whites, that's if we, Africans, FIRST take ourselves serious.

That will never happen.
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Rolly22(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2019
Agugbadin:

Stop this race card, women football in Africa is not developed, check out females from other continent, they are very elastic, Nigeria falcons are the laziest always looking for luck to qualify from one stage to anotherl

You're right bro. I watched the Nigerian Super Falcons and they never made any attempts on goals and were playing without precision's
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Rolly22(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2019
lilbest4:
I think Africa, women and Arabs should be banned from international football. They are too sentimental, emotional and always feel the world is against them.
One fool from Cameroon spat on an English player imagine if it was the white girl who spat on a black opponent. Another almost broke the leg of a player that was not even in possession of the ball, the girl fell right at the feet of the Cameroonian coach and all he did was step over her. Cameroon women are a disgrace and shouldn't ever be shown on a live TV

Africans are always playing the Victim card. Useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Athena4: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2019
lilbest4:
I think Africa, women and Arabs should be banned from international football. They are too sentimental, emotional and always feel the world is against them.
One fool from Cameroon spat on an English player imagine if it was the white girl who spat on a black opponent. Another almost broke the leg of a player that was not even in possession of the ball, the girl fell right at the feet of the Cameroonian coach and all he did was step over her. Cameroon women are a disgrace and shouldn't ever be shown on a live TV
Insecure,racist,sexist dïckwad.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2019
Sigh... All this hue and cry... Let's take away 1 or 2 controversial goals, would Cameroon have defeated England overall?

I agree that a lot of decisions were quite dodgy against African teams, but can we for a minute assess the quality of football played by the African teams... It was very poor. I have not seen African women football this slow, lackluster and uninspiring... Even the Falcons were a grim shadow of the female team I grew up to respect and love.

There will always be racism, and favoritism against Negroes in sports... But, that should not excuse poor performances. Are we actually demanding easy passes or qualifications out of sentiments?

This competition showed up African football in a very poor light. I was disappointed in the quality of football played by all the African teams, including and especially Super Falcons. It was worse than watching wet paint dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Focusmind: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2019
Africa should go and sit down. I don't know why we are too emotional and sentimental. We always feels that we are being unjustly treated. VAR have been used in other matches and goals disallowed. The French goal yesterday was disallowed after VAR pointed a collision with the keeper.

The low life and inferiority mentality always makes the black man think that he or she is being persecuted. See the way they were crying like a baby that was spanked? The same way Super Falcon were showing unnecessary emotions when they learnt that they had qualified for the second round.
Africa should man up and face their issues squarely. Always been sentimental and emotional to win public sympathy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Vabasi(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2019
The true meaning of VAR

Video Assisting Racism

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2019
That goal stood, Judging from our VAR and accessing the play again, officiating was perfect, Cameroun should stop crying like baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by SmartyPants(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2019
ddeola:
As a player, he didn't make it big so ignore him. undecided undecided undecided undecided

That's the game plan when the so-called VAR is on their side undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Phil Neville didn't make it big?! Someone who made his name in Man Utd when Man Utd was Man Utd? A former England regular?

And what has his playing career got to do with this anyway?
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Horus(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2019
Cameroon’s players appeared to almost refuse to restart the game as they argued with the referee, pointing to the screen in
the stadium which showed the replay

Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by UncleJudax(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2019
ebuk4real:
Africa's crime from time immemorial is simply because they're black. Soon, this blackness will torment the whites, that's if we, Africans, FIRST take ourselves serious.
Re-colonization is on the way,,, and you are here talking about tormenting the white. grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Horus(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2019
This Cameroon team, they don't have the resources. They don't have the quality coaching in their country, they don't have the experience like England or somebody like Phil Neville. So your heart has to go out a little bit to this Cameroon side. They played with emotions and brought this emotion to the tournament. As much as we want to see a little bit more class from Cameroon, they did bring that beautiful emotion and packed this entire stadium. You have to look at it both ways.
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2019
helinues:
Shut up Phil

It is high time Africa should boycott any thing relating to world cup.. Football, Rugby or whatever.

Let the Europeans be playing among themselves
maybe they should stop going to Europe to play too....
nonsense always playing victim
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2019
helinues:
Shut up Phil

It is high time Africa should boycott any thing relating to world cup.. Football, Rugby or whatever.

Let the Europeans be playing among themselves
also tell the players to stop playing in Europe and America or Asia
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2019
IamCharles123:

In the under 20 world cup against Italy and Mali, the first Italian goal was offside, the referee check var and awarded the goal, an Italian player dive in the Mali box 18, the malians beg the referee to check var to see it was a dive, the referee refuse, that was how Italy went on to win that match. At the end of that match the fans booed the Italian team.
Racism do happens in football.
oga stop lying... they lost simple...
against Ukraine in under 20 if not for VAR we would have lost.VAR epp us get penalty and even second replay...
the Europeans play intelligent football...
why did cameroun not score another goal after the cancellation...
France vs Brazil...did VAR not lead to cancellation of their goal...yet de went on to win...
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2019
einsteine:

They are better than Norway and would probably win even though I want them to lose. I wish they were playing the US, Sweden or Netherlands
they would match these teams only the US are much better than them...
England won bronze at the last world cup...
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by einsteine(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
they would match these teams only the US are much better than them...
England won bronze at the last world cup...

Netherlands beat England 3-0 at the last Euros. Netherlands has a very good team. They are the current European champion.
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2019
einsteine:

Netherlands beat England 3-0 at the last Euros. Netherlands has a very good team. They are the current European champion.
let's wait and see Netherlands are emerging but the English can match them...the only team that is way better than everyone is the United States...
I would be surprised if they don't win
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Nomadical: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2019
Where is Atiku... let him come and carry his Girls. So na the decision make dem no win
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2019
virginboy1:
VAR is not meant for Africans... undecided

Africans can't deal with facts, Africans deal in opinions.
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by IamCharles123: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga stop lying... they lost simple...
against Ukraine in under 20 if not for VAR we would have lost.VAR epp us get penalty and even second replay...
the Europeans play intelligent football...
why did cameroun not score another goal after the cancellation...
France vs Brazil...did VAR not lead to cancellation of their goal...yet de went on to win...
Is it that you cannot read or what, I am talking of under 20 world cup not this very match.
You did not watch the match n you are calling me a liar, if u did u would know Mali scored. That match ended 4 3 with Italy winning, after the game the fans booed the Italian team. I didn't even watch nigeria match in the under 20 world cup, so I can't tell for that.
My point is that there is racism in football, but u white ass lickers will not agree.
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by IamCharles123: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Focusmind:
Africa should go and sit down. I don't know why we are too emotional and sentimental. We always feels that we are being unjustly treated. VAR have been used in other matches and goals disallowed. The French goal yesterday was disallowed after VAR pointed a collision with the keeper.

The low life and inferiority mentality always makes the black man think that he or she is being persecuted. See the way they were crying like a baby that was spanked? The same way Super Falcon were showing unnecessary emotions when they learnt that they had qualified for the second round.
Africa should man up and face their issues squarely. Always been sentimental and emotional to win public sympathy.
Football is an emotional game, even the almighty Messi dey cry cause he missed penalty so just shut the fúck up.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
IamCharles123:

Is it that you cannot read or what, I am talking of under 20 world cup not this very match.
You did not watch the match n you are calling me a liar, if u did u would know Mali scored. That match ended 4 3 with Italy winning, after the game the fans booed the Italian team. I didn't even watch nigeria match in the under 20 world cup, so I can't tell for that.
My point is that there is racism in football, but u white ass lickers will not agree.
you are foolish black man
Re: World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match by IamCharles123: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you are foolish black man
Ass lickers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Wore Native Attire For Their FA Cup Trophy Parade / “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr / Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.