Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) (11907 Views)

I Need A Great Guy !! Email If You Think You Are � / What Do You Think Of This New Nairaland Hit Personality - Ilamina / How Do I Make Friends In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by IamPlato(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
victorian:

Oh OK.
You are in the military. smiley
That's nice. Wow smiley
And you are a Major? As in real Major?
fake Major undecided

I Trained Her for Your Information
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by tosinosam(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Amatarashas brother tanks

Whats geek?
Amara's brother?? cheesy anyways geek is a not so sociable kinda person but good at a particular thing..u get?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Major analqueen dis guys are devourers o grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Bro, no vex but you go wait in vain. I'm not the sharing type.
J..I...S..E..S.. shocked shocked
So u just want her anal apple shebi?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by iluvMAMAV: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
Westaslave2:

Asslicker go n suck boobs ,allow me hibernate in peace
hibernation Bitch kiss
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by iluvMAMAV: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Analqueen aka queen of sex ______/_____,u only think $exua€ orgy ! tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Analqueen aka queen of sex ______/_____,u only think $exua€ orgy ! tongue kiss

Ar u d one on the photo? shocked yeyeposon sad
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by victorian(f): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Yes my dear in cameroum ,
In nigerian setting isnt possible due to nepotism,corruption ,tribalism, religionialism and gender inequality most espiacially ,
At least over there female military arent viewed as prosti...tes like in nigeria ,
This nigerian factors hinders the growth statutory of a female soldiers ,
I love fun so much thats y am here ,instead of excess mnet ,universal,telemundo, century fox on my free n leisure time i sneak in here to read funny ,pussy dripping ,educative and uplifting comments/news/stories

Hmm interesting .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by victorian(f): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
IamPlato:
fake Major undecided

I see undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
IamPlato:
fake Major undecided

Yes you trained me on how to dish out waterloo pains on offenders or u trained me on boomwrath!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
luminouz:

U don't know me at all...
I'm part of the ukwu crew,why u tagging my name to big breasts? undecided
The girl u mentioned is more than just a pair of big boobs,she has other fantastic qualities unrelated to her body parts..

Last question...really,just who Dafuq are U?? smiley
if no be big yansh na wetin u gain grin

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
grin grin I Also Got banned Because Of This Thread, Actually I Know Who Course It Yes It's You Khiaa grin grin grin

Stop lying. if you got banned it's because the mod didn't like something you typed. You dumb re.tards need to take responsibility for your behavior, as though I waste my time on NL policing you idiots to get you banned.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
Alezy:
lolz....if you know khiaa, you would give her much more than a hundred percent. Well as you rightly said, you don't know her.

kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

You are damn annoying wat sort of question is that sad

I guess you are a member of the re.tard gang as well. undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Khiaa is innocent this time ,i no her ...she is the most pompous bitch here ,bashing men upandan while begging desperately for a plastic ring ...spitsss sad

Look, you arrogant hoe, you do not know me, if you confuse being honest with being pompous that's your lack of knowledge. I don't go around bashing men, but I will shame those self-hating coons for degrading dark skin women like yourself and they deserve it. Plastic ring? Hoe, please!!
It's you Nigerian leeches who prey on men to take care of your sorry azzes, I can take care of myself. I am an asset for a man, not a liability like you begging (will suck a prick for a piece of bread) leeches.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnalQueenluci, the bolded is the reason you got this response from me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

You are damn annoying wat sort of question is that sad

LMAO grin grin grin grin I didn't realize that you created this topic, I just went straight to my mentions.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by IamPlato(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Yes you trained me on how to dish out waterloo pains on offenders or u trained me on boomwrath!
I Didnt Say You Should Come And Confuse Me With Soldier Punishment

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
IamPlato:
I Didnt Say You Should Come And Confuse Me With Soldier Punishment

Confuse you ,get serious man,.
cheesy grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin grin I didn't realize that you created this topic, I just went straight to my mentions.

Oh i thought as much ! B4 i think some1 is drank

Transgender soldier U ar funny though
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
khiaa:

Look, you arrogant hoe, you do not know me, if you confuse being honest with being pompous that's your lack of knowledge. I don't go around bashing men, but I will shame those self-hating coons for degrading dark skin women like yourself and they deserve it. Plastic ring? Hoe, please!!
It's you Nigerian leeches who prey on men to take care of your sorry azzes, I can take care of myself. I am an asset for a man, not a liability like you begging (will suck a prick for a piece of bread) leeches.

Kindly read properly dear! sad
Khiaa not you now ,omg not you !!!
I said u ar innocent n i know d girl that removed my topic , khiaa must you act like the re.tard you criticise!
He said u reported it ,n am siding u now Aaaaargh!

U just insulted me 4 no just cos!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
khiaa:

Dont form enmity wt me , cos am up my league ! Read d previous Comments
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
khiaa:

that idiots name starts wt A and ends wt E definitely not u
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
khiaa:

Stop lying. if you got banned it's because the mod didn't like something you typed. You dumb re.tards need to take responsibility for your behavior, as though I waste my time on NL policing you idiots to get you banned.

But reduce the way u report the so called ass re.tards
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by luminouz(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2019
lefulefu:
if no be big yansh na wetin u gain grin
U get am baba grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 2:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
J..I...S..E..S.. shocked shocked
So u just want her anal apple shebi?

grin You are supposed to be the only virgin left on NL don't forget. No foul talk.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 2:07am On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

You are a liability for this man who can police you as well. Please, take a break and leave this thread. This is me being nice.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Bigcowhorn: 2:22am On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Dis is a love season not hate and stab season

Only if you were my neighbor I will deal with you from front and behind. After all it's a love season.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 4:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You are a liability for this man who can police you as well. Please, take a break and leave this thread. This is me being nice.

Don't be nice, be yourself. Liability to you? I wouldn't let you touch me with a 100 foot pole. I don't know what is wrong with you, I have every right to respond to that hoe calling me a bytch. Check yourself, better yet check your analbytch..
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 4:55am On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

But reduce the way u report the so called ass re.tards

Show me where I reported you re.tards or stfu.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by khiaa(f): 5:15am On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Oh i thought as much ! B4 i think some1 is drank

Transgender soldier U ar funny though

Who is transgender soldier?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

Who is transgender soldier?

Check ur previous comments wie u gibbishly asked me whether my topic is about re.tard transgender soldier!
So funny ,i av been laffing since then cheesy

I just like picture wat a transgender soldier will luk lyk ! grin u youths are so funny grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2019
khiaa:

Show me where I reported you re.tards or stfu.

cheesy

U know if is off nairaland u insult me like dis ,i would av caught you within 24hrs ...and torture you a little to teach you an excruciating lesson .. But anyway am having fun more dan d insults so no itch about it ...smile smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis) / Kashybaby And Royal Black / Lagosdate.com, Dating Site For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.