Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,861,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) (11838 Views)

I Need A Great Guy !! Email If You Think You Are � / What Do You Think Of This New Nairaland Hit Personality - Ilamina / How Do I Make Friends In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by victorian(f): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

But thats the truth ,Alphamales' cant do wtout bigbreast ...u might be so wise ,but i can swear that y they( lucifer1419 ,deepfeel ,tanid luminouz ,lefulefu) said u ar wise is because of ur bigboobs smiley

Truth is weird most times smiley

Well that's where you are so wrong. They may seem to you, they can't do without breasts. But with me it's different

Some of the names Uv mentioned have chatted with me offline , while some have read through some personal experiences I had with advices have dished out online . While the ones I chatted with offline, we've talked about so many things concerning life and daily living . Weve exchanged ideas, they are also wise as well. And I can bet you most things we chatted about, had nothing to do with my boob's

If you, as a guy chat consistently about my looks and boob's. I will ignore your chats and withdraw. That's me. It's boring to my eyes and ears.

Also i know I'm very voluptuous and busty and there are so many ladies who are busty as well but what differentiates me from every other busty women out there is my brains and IQ cool ( I'm not trying to praise myself here but I just have in a point)

Guys who chat with me are always surprise, when they know I have a lot to offer than just boob's.

Do you think it takes only boob's to float a limited liability company for 13years without it sinking or closing up? Even at this buhari regime?

My dear it takes more than huge boob's cool

You need IQ, brains, perseverance, commitment, dedication, from your part and workers u employ , then covered with goodwill from heaven above.

My dear no be by boob's o
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by victorian(f): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

All I know about Victorian she's a hard working religious soft hearted lady, I don't know if she's the wisest here o grin

Jealousy eeeeeee, hey eeee

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy!

Oh you people? Jealous!

cheesy

Don't worry dear, I feel your pain. grin

I'm all that and still the wisest! Gawd dammit! grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Look at dis cow ! Woman go kill u
Lol there are a thousand ways to die, dying in the arms of a beautiful lady is not bad na, if I should choose how I want to die I will say let me die in the arms of a beautiful dark skinned curves girl with petite boobs apple butts pretty innocent eyes with a sparkling smile, damm what a beautiful way to die
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2019
victorian:

Jealousy eeeeeee, hey eeee

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy!

Oh you people? Jealous!

cheesy

Don't worry dear, I feel your pain. grin

I'm all that and still the wisest! Gawd dammit! grin
Hahaha ok na you are the wisest

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Elder sista wat! shocked I thought u ar deepfeel ar fighting over her as usual
Hahahahahaha
Hahahaha smiley grin
No It's Not Like That,
She's Sis To Me.

She's Already In Relationship.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2019
victorian:

Well that's where you are so wrong. They may seem to you, they can't do without breasts. But with me it's different

Some of the names Uv mentioned have chatted with me offline , while some have read through some personal experiences I had with advices have dished out online . While the ones I chatted with offline, we've talked about so many things concerning life and daily living . Weve exchanged ideas, they are also wise as well. And I can bet you most things we chatted about, had nothing to do with my boob's

If you, as a guy chat consistently about my looks and boob's. I will ignore your chats and withdraw. That's me. It's boring to my eyes and ears.

Also i know I'm very voluptuous and busty and there are so many ladies who are busty as well but what differentiates me from every other busty women out there is my brains and IQ cool ( I'm not trying to praise myself here but I just have in a point)

Guys who chat with me are always surprise, when they know I have a lot to offer than just boob's.

Do you think it takes only boob's to float a limited liability company for 13years without it sinking or closing up? Even at this buhari regime?

My dear it takes more than huge boob's cool

You need IQ, brains, perseverance, commitment, dedication, from your part and workers u employ , then covered with goodwill from heaven above.

My dear no be by boob's o

Hahaha... I no guys as sensible being ,some feign fooLish just to get at a Wise girl..
I know u ar wise but just want to reaffirm though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Elder sista wat! shocked
I thought u ar deepfeel ar fighting over her as usual

Hahahahahaha

Hahahaha smiley grin
Lol fighting over who Biko she's my sister in the Lord, my mentor in business
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol there are a thousand ways to die, dying in the arms of a beautiful lady is not bad na, if I should choose how I want to die I will say let me die in the arms of a beautiful dark skinned curves girl with petite boobs apple butts pretty innocent eyes with a sparkling smile, damm what a beautiful way to die

All this special features ,just weakened me ...guys are beings which i dont know hw to describe ,
That dying in a woman's arm recipee ,u always use on Queen of ancient estuarine kingdom herself since 5099Bc always work... Talkless of we ordinary lady

Please stop using it already plssssssssssssss cheesy
U guys are so evil grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol fighting over who Biko she's my sister in the Lord, my mentor in business

But u guys are fighting over her cheesy
Sista in vaseline crew
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Eze2000(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2019
Amatarasha:

Kemicalreaction u can ignore him ,but know it dat i deal on hate thrown at me ,the more you hate the more i frustrate you ask omokoginimi/nofavors

Eze2000 nofavorss is back wt double monikker

Forgive the guy, lol

He isn't nofavors and he is clearly sorry. Never known any one to come out and say sorry straight like he just did. Forgive him ooo.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
Count Me Out dear, It's Not Like That Seriously She's My Elder Sis. grin

I believe u but not d oda guy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

But u guys are fighting over her cheesy
Sista in vaseline crew
Seriously She's My Sister Please Try To Understand Me,
I'm Seriouse About It There's Nothing Like That Sis In Vaseline Crew.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

I believe u but not d oda guy
I Swear I Never In My Life Find Her b**b atractive, Or Something That Can Make Me Feel Anyhow, Because There's A Brother's And Sister's Relationship Between Us.

My Sis Is Already In Relationship, Maybe That Guy Should Find Someone Else.
Please Help Me Tell Him?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2019
Eze2000:

Forgive the guy, lol

He isn't nofavors and he is clearly sorry. Never known any one to come out and say sorry straight like he just did. Forgive him ooo.
I no he isnt nofavors.
but omokoginimi is nofavors

Kemicalreaction u ar my friend Though dat ur ogbanje topic is d sheer truth ,i just opened a topic to allow you throw more light since You av secrets no 1 has ... I was so buffled by that ...so i opened the thread so u say ur mind n i will teach others about the d dark part people dont visit.. But the childishness in you is second to none ,u ar just fumbling
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Oya sorry embarassed embarassed
I like you i dont hate you ..................... ......but hate your childishness
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

What makes you wiser than husbandsnatcha undecided
Husbysnatch is behind me ,She most times takes my ideology ,
Ok because i dont use to accuse her of theft grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
I Swear I Never In My Life Find Her b**b atractive, Or Something That Can Make Me Feel Anyhow, Because There's A Brother's And Sister's Relationship Between Us.

My Sis Is Already In Relationship, Maybe That Guy Should Find Someone Else.
Please Help Me Tell Him?

But some1 i know here ,has slept with her brother multiple times . .She dealt wt her bros girlfriend ,while her brother was just sitting watching idly ..sad
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amatarasha:

Boaster 35%
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

All this special features ,just weakened me ...guys are beings which i dont know hw to describe ,
That dying in a woman's arm recipee ,u always use on Queen of ancient estuarine kingdom herself since 5099Bc always work... Talkless of we ordinary lady

Please stop using it already plssssssssssssss cheesy
U guys are so evil grin
This is what am talking about grin

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amatarasha:
Is that why u are scared to mention her properly grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
Seriously She's My Sister Please Try To Understand Me,
I'm Seriouse About It There's Nothing Like That Sis In Vaseline Crew.

Hahahahahaha...do you want to cry honey cheesy
I no she is ur sis ,deepfeel is d one am after ,he claimed vicky is his sister in christ ,dats y i said "sis in vaseline crew..

And when chating me ,know it dat on my free periods like this, u gat to be 120 mature to avoid being blacked-out by me... I may be a military for just a career but am in a Force u dont wanna know about..
I scare people in facebook wt pictures i post there for a reason , With my awareness ...A man of 43 ,will always talk about shouting jesus b4 entering my page ...but he loves me more than his mum
So no one is bad here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

I no she is ur sis ,deepfeel is d one am after ,he claimed vicky is his sister in christ ,dats y i said "sis in vaseline crew..

And when chating me ,know it dat on my free periods like this, u gat to be 120 mature to avoid being blacked-out by me... I may be a military for just a career but am in a Force u dont wanna know about..
I scare people in facebook wt pictures i post there for a reason , With my awareness ...A man of 43 ,will always talk about shouting jesus b4 entering my page ...but he loves me more than his mum
So no one is bad here
This are my vasesline sisters biko

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

But some1 i know here ,has slept with her brother multiple times . .She dealt wt her bros girlfriend ,while her brother was just sitting watching idly ..sad
Analqueenluci Analqueenluci Analqueenluci How Many Times Did I Call ? You Please Don't Reveal That Person Here Please Don't Cours Wahala For Us Here O grin Actually I Would Like To Know That Person Seriously grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Is that why u are scared to mention her properly grin
smiley smiley shocked B4 nko..
4get about all this ladies forever chants ..Am so afraid of her i swear shocked
I use to see her in my dreams wt dat her colorful photo in a room..She is sometin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amatarasha:
smiley smiley shocked B4 nko..
4get about all this ladies forever chants ..Am so afraid of her i swear shocked
I use to see her in my dreams wt dat her colorful photo in a room..She is sometin
Hahah don't worry I will conquer her , she will be my baby soon grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
Analqueenluci Analqueenluci Analqueenluci How Many Times Did I Call ? You Please Don't Reveal That Person Here Please Don't Cours Wahala For Us Here O grin Actually I Would Like To Know That Person Seriously grin grin grin
nya nya dont reveal d person ,reveal d person ...confused tanid nya ney blab smiley

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=Deepfeel post=79654554]
This are my vasesline sisters biko[/quote]stop posting ashawo here u corrupt 2mins boy cheesy

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amatarasha:
stop posting ashawo here u corrupt 2mins boy cheesy
Hahaha 2 minutes you say? Hmm if we jam na u go beg o
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

So no one is bad here
Understood.

grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amatarasha:
nya nya dont reveal d person ,reveal d person ...confused tanid nya ney blab smiley
Amatarasha grin grin grin grin

wink
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
Hahaha! grin It's Not Up To That Ok grin
since you are the husband na. just kidding
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Alezy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Tanid , khiaa , amatarasha ,lucifercelibate ,lucifer1419 tboy1419 okanaube pointblank247 deepfeel ubunja
Ubunja iamplato antibrutus victorian Queensuccubus pearlstreet oma307 bigcowhorn damentia smellinganus smellysperm iluvmamav tosinosam alossy amazingman wetdick zexy2030 akuruoulo ilamina
Preshy561 princfred prince3000
wow, and you know all these monikers....kudus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Men Bad Toasters. / Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis) / Whatsapp Users Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.