Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area (29619 Views)

Quitting A Job Within A Month: Share Your Experience / N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
missimelda01:
Are you for real? If you don't get the message why not zoom off and don't quote me, mind yo business.

And yes, my mother is a woman.. that's why I won't be too quick to judge another woman.
You won't judge because you are a woman yourself!!!
Not because your mother is a woman!!!
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by missimelda01(f): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
lol that's it.

I'm done with you, come back when you have something intelligent to say.
eni4real:
You won't judge because you are a woman yourself!!!
Not because your mother is a woman!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
missimelda01:
lol that's it.

I'm done with you, come back when you have something intelligent to say.
You are more sentimental about this matter...
It is not intelligent of any young lady to bring up a guy's mother as soon as the lady is being criticized...

Everybody has a mum!!!

Face the guy and not his mum... That is true intelligence!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Vision4God: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
toprealman:
5 X n ( where n is the number of mugu)

Hahaha... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by ABOVEDELAW: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2019
ALWAYS THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO CONCLUSION.I ONCE ASKED AN OLOSHO WHY SHE CAN'T GET A JOB AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THE ONLY THING THAT CAN MAKE HER LEAVE HER TRADE IS IF SHE CAN GET A MONTHLY JOB OF #400K ,
THAT'S THE AMOUNT SHE NEEDS FOR HER MONTHLY UPKEEP.
oneluv4life:
Why does she has to wake up 5 O' clock daily to get to work when the job is within her vicinity? May be the job offer is far away and the #45000 would not be enough to cater for her daily expenses of T.fare, food, airtime etc. Or something is missing along that line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by IamD18: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2019
missimelda01:
Are you for real? If you don't get the message why not zoom off and don't quote me, mind yo business.

And yes, my mother is a woman.. that's why I won't be too quick to judge another woman.
Hello, you studied and graduated from FUTO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES / Nigeria SSS Recruitment As Cadet / Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.