Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad (50172 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Criticaltemp: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2019
End time neighbor... 16years that has married sef.. And d daughter sex na mumu

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sapien(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2019
SendAbroad:

But how did you know? Have you been peeping through their windows?

How did you know the daughter is voluptuous if you have not been eyeing or salivating?
SMH.

You are not really smart, are you?

Read in-between the lines.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 25, 2019
lilmax:
As far she's not killed

boys go through worse

leave them to live their lives
This comment makes no sense. angry

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Fidelismaria: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Cavemen

This barbaric act can only come from a Yoruba man

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Hoodbilonia: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2019
I will starve her from paste,bayhing soap.and a special dirty dark room for 3days. No phone,no light,only a small hole
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2019
That man is using the girl to satisfy his fetish...pervert.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by meobizy(f): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Jeez!

So, until she is killed, she should be left to be tortured emotionally?

Who strips her fully-matured teenage daughter naked if not a pervert?
Ok.
I advice you tell him to hand over the responsibility of the strip and whipping to his wife.

She is their daughter.
They still don't see her as an adult yet.
If you want to then suggest new ways they can discipline her.
If you can't provide that then look the other way any time the process takes place.
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Eteka1(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2019
Shebi he did not sleep with her but only flogged her with cane or whip? If its the letter, the not much of a case.
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2019
ifada123:

I will discipline my children with love.
But remember no discipline seems to be joyous at first. But the reward is amazing.
That man is a pervert, he is using scope to gain gratification by the so called punishment.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Tpresh(f): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2019
lilmax:
As far she's not killed
boys go through worse

Really��� Nawa for you o
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2019
Fake story for gullible readers. Try harder.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Too bad of her.

Please help a brother Pls enlighten me on the program Nteach and N agro and how I can register
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Dechymmytv(f): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2019
lilmax:
As far she's not killed

boys go through worse

was a victim of this, I will stand against it anytime

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by lordpherow98(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2019
lilmax:
As far she's not killed

boys go through worse

Straight up man grin
Dis Na small tin to what my mama dey do me dah yr

But violence isn't the way
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Sterope(f): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2019
@sapien

You can report anonymously at the Ministry of women affairs or you can ask for a number of an NGO you could report to.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by CandidNotes: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2019
Pavore9:
The man is a pervert, deriving sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on his naked daughter. He can never pass any psychological assessment to prove he is okay as he is living out a sexual fantasy that he covers up under the disguise of discipline!

God bless you!
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by CandidNotes: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2019
CandidNotes:

God bless you! The father is using his own daughter for BDSM. Sick.
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by idonhammer: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2019
Evil..abeg how can I unhear this news?

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by bamasite2: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2019
Stupidity

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by flattenyourbely: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2019
bukatyne:

The mother is a failed mother and the father a pervert.

No no, the mother is not a failed mother, some children are very stubborn that if u dont control urself u will be labelled a wicked or careless parent ask very well and you will noticed that the girl in question must have been doing odieshi aka nothing pains her, nothing dey happen stuff.
I have seen a little girl like that some years back
After much flogging she will just hiss and walk out and say odieshi meaning it didn't enter and she will keep committing same offence. Until one day the dad stripped her naked and caned her and she started shouting Daddy pls am sorry I won't do it next time, daddy oshigo grin daddy Oshigooo! Meaning is the flogging has entered is painful and she turned a new leaf after that day.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by majamajic(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2019
the man never talk what he is doing !!
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by doctokwus: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2019
The man maybe a pervert,sexually attracted to his daughter,but at least aware of the abnormality of sleeping with her,gets his kicks by weeping her naked body.
He needs to be remanded in a mental home or even police station,before he does worse.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by freemi(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2019
ifada123:

I will discipline my children with love.
But remember no discipline seems to be joyous at first. But the reward is amazing.
i dnt like ths nairalander's sense. .n i knw a lot here also doesnt like it

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by lordpherow98(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2019
Dechymmytv:
was a victim of this, I will stand against it anytime

Your dad too was abusive to you while growing up?

Is he still alive?
Have you forgiven the person?
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by bamasite2: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2019
OP, thread with caution
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by owila4luv(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2019
i came to see the unclad 16years old. smh ;Di
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by fkj950ax(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

I moved into this new area on Lagos Mainland some couple of months ago. However, I just noticed that my middle-aged neigbour in the next building has a penchant for stripping his 16-year-old teenage daughter naked in order to punish her whenever she offends him.

I want to enquire if there is any NGO that can take up such case in Lagos and environs, if reported or, better still, if there is any alternative solution to this seemingly case of perversion.

This is not an NGO matter. The LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT HAS A PLATFORM TO DEAL WITH THIS

You can call and report ANONYMOUSLY to DSVRT | Domestic Sexual and Violence Response Team
https://www.dsvrtlagos.org
Head Office DSVRT. Secretariat. Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos. Telephone : 112, 08137960048. E-mail: info@dsvrtlagos.org

They will go there within 48Hours.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2019
Thunder fire the man if he dare to collect her bride price.
Pervert Mofo.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by nwakibie3(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2019
OP post the pic of the girl kneeling down na wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic) / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / Help! My Husband Is Acting Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.