Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad (50170 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilmax:
As far she's not killed
boys go through worse
leave them to live their lives
see bubu brother here

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by skillzbae(f): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
What rubbish, pls report to any police station close to u. the man is seriously mad. why strip her naked?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Skyloloprince(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

I moved into this new area on Lagos Mainland some couple of months ago. However, I just noticed that my middle-aged neigbour in the next building has a penchant for stripping his quite voluptuous, 16-year-old teenage daughter naked in order to punish her whenever she offends him.

I made some enquiries from my other neighbours and I learnt that he has been engaging in this "ritual" for the past 2 years. He sends his wife - the girl's mum and his 2 other children - boys - out of the room, strips his daughter naked and starts whipping her until he is satisfied. I was shocked when I further learnt that the mother had never protested or raised an eyebrow against her husband's weird ritual, but she would rather walk out of the house quietly until whenever the husband was done with their daughter.

I want to enquire if there is any NGO that can take up such case in Lagos and environs, if reported or, better still, if there is any alternative solution to this seemingly case of perversion.
Contact BBI 08066105842

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by SendAbroad: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
SMH.

You are not really smart, are you?

Read in-between the lines.

Rather than engage in compound gossips like you have done or be looking for NGO.

Why not walk straight up to the father and intervene whenever you observe such is happening again.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by writeprof(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
People's ears are on the ground.

His closest neighbours knew about his shenanigans. Moreover, his wife must have told people, too. Guess his wife is financially dependent on him, hence her lukewarmness.

I feel that woman is not the mother of the girl and if she is, it is very likely her husband is not the girl's father because such docility at such dehumanising treatment is not normal no matter what.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sucess001(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

I moved into this new area on Lagos Mainland some couple of months ago. However, I just noticed that my middle-aged neigbour in the next building has a penchant for stripping his quite voluptuous, 16-year-old teenage daughter naked in order to punish her whenever she offends him.

I made some enquiries from my other neighbours and I learnt that he has been engaging in this "ritual" for the past 2 years. He sends his wife - the girl's mum and his 2 other children - boys - out of the room, strips his daughter naked and starts whipping her until he is satisfied. I was shocked when I further learnt that the mother had never protested or raised an eyebrow against her husband's weird ritual, but she would rather walk out of the house quietly until whenever the husband was done with their daughter.

I want to enquire if there is any NGO that can take up such case in Lagos and environs, if reported or, better still, if there is any alternative solution to this seemingly case of perversion.

yes.The Protection of the girlchild NGO or any lawyer. send a dm.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by asto70: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

The man must be a pervert, he enjoys seeing the girl's unclothedness and the only way he can achieve this is by doing what you saw him doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Just google the address and contact number of Lagos State Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse Agency and report. (If you reside in Lagos)

2)Go to The State Ministry of Women Affairs and ask of the desk that handles domestic violence.

3) Walk into the Area Command of The Nigeria Police Force and ask for the Gender Desk and make your report.

4)Get in touch with the Mirabel Centre. They'll guide you accordingly.

I've have had reasons to report two families in my neighborhood and one of the cases is on while the other abuser is about to be sentenced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by abiolamitodun(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilmax:
As far she's not killed

boys go through worse

leave them to live their lives
boys go through even more... the same water that boils an egg to be strong... boils the rice and beans to be soft..
can remember when I was tied to a ceiling fan with I working and at the same time being flogged..
boys enn...most of us got hard core flogging during our pry/sec school day's
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Donchukz(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

I don't know whether NAPTIP have any role to play here,if they can,let me make their phone number available to u,u can have it 07030000203
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sapien(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Zionista:
Just google the address and contact number of Lagos State Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse Agency and report. (If you reside in Lagos)

2)Go to The State Ministry of Women Affairs and ask of the desk that handles domestic violence.

3) Walk into the Area Command of The Nigeria Police Force and ask for the Gender Desk and make your report.

4)Get in touch with the Mirabel Centre. They'll guide you accordingly.

I've have had reasons to report two families in my neighborhood and one of the cases is on while the other abuser is about to be sentenced.
Thanks a bunch.

I will try your first option before the day runs out.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sapien(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Donchukz:

I don't know whether NAPTIP have any role to play here,if they can,let me make their phone number available to u,u can have it 07030000203
What is the role of NAPTIP, please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by ogbonti: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
That girl must have been emotionally and psychologically demoralized.

Traumatized !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Essential(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

I hope u are not sleeping with her, she is only 16? what kind of offence? I smell rat. not that the father is right but your hands are not clean.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Jloveme(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
When you have your own daughters, lock them indoors, strip them naked, flog them mercilessly with horsewhip whenever they err.

Rubbish!

Why are u this disturbed and bothered? How old are u & are u dating her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by BABSSSOO(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

Mr man, the mother doesn't complain, the siblings don't complain, wetin come be your own? OGA mind your business...won ja ni ile keji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Ubdavis(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
When I saw this headlines, I hurriedly opened the thread, thinking that i will see video or even pictures of the act, but reverse is the case. This is not fair
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Aladdin1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
AMEBO KILL YOU THERE.EWE.E CONCERN YOU? OLOFOFO,TATAFO. MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND LEAVE PEOPLES BUSINESS ALONE B4 IT KILLS YOU.NO BE EVERYTHING EYE SEE MOUTH GO TALK.KONGY KILL YOU THERE.E DONE TAY WEY YOU DON DEY EYE THE GIRL BODY,SEE AS YOU DESCRIBE 16 YEARS OLD GIRL BODY AS "VOLUPTUOUS"YOU DEY LUST AFTER THE MANS DAUGHTER AND YOU WANT TO JAIL THE FATHER TO TAKE OVER THE YOUNG GAL.WAYO WORRY YOUR ANUS.I HATE PEOPLE WEY NO SABI TO MIND THEIR BUSINESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by SSAwhistleblowe: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
At poster pls contact

Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team (DSVRT) is an organisation under Lagos state Government committed to ensuring total eradication of Sexual and Gender Based Violence in the State.
Contact them on the number below:-
0813 796 0048‬

If you give me details I can contact them for you sef... pervert father .. I am sure he is lusting after the girl and enjoys touching her boobs and other body parts in the name of flogging.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Aladdin1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
HOW COME HOUSE YOU ENTER JUST A COUPLE OF MONTHS YOU DONE DEY GOSSIP WITH OTHER TENANTS?.PLS HOW YOU AND OTHER TENANTS MANAGE KNOW AND SEE WETIN HAPPEN FOR INSIDE A LOCKED ROOM?YOU GET PROVE OR EVIDENCE OR JUST MERE GOSSIP INFO 4RM OTHER TENANTS?WHY CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED FOR THIS MATTER,ABI YOU GET VESTED INTEREST? I PUT IT TO YOU SAY NA YOU BE THE SEXUAL CULPRIT FOR THIS MATTER.
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Eroms4life17(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
I can bet my testicles say na Yoruba them be. True or false
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
OP you sure say the beating and stripping is not because of you? Your qualifying her as "voluptuous, 16-year-old teenage daughter Unclad " put me in enquiry.
Hope my hunches are wrong though!
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by tedid1st: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

There is an organisation eagerly waiting for this type of cases... Their name is FIDA...
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sapien(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Essential:

I hope u are not sleeping with her, she is only 16? what kind of offence? I smell rat. not that the father is right but your hands are not clean.
Just like your brain is not clean.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Sarang(f): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
If only every Nigerian will speak out like this.
Op you are a good person

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by RealJaneDoe: 3:47am On Jun 27, 2019
what a disgusting animal!!
pleassssssse report him and keep us updated
sapien:
Thanks a bunch.

I will try your first option before the day runs out.
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by booksrite001: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2019
asto70:
The man must be a pervert, he enjoys seeing the girl's unclothedness and the only way he can achieve this is by doing what you saw him doing.

cheesy
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by martyinediaz: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

sounds messed up
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by martyinediaz: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2019
bukatyne:

The mother is a failed mother and the father a pervert.

I would not be surprised if the father rapes the daughter.

Just curious : how come you and your neighbor know so much about them?
thought of that.
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by TheiaTalks: 10:45pm On May 10, 2022
Pavore9:
The man is a pervert, deriving sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on his naked daughter. He can never pass any psychological assessment to prove he is okay as he is living out a sexual fantasy that he covers up under the disguise of discipline!

Exactly my thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby / Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic) / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.