Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad (50175 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by meekah: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2019
ifada123:

Let me not say You are the pervert here,
You might even be exaggerating the discipline how knows.
How come you know about it if the father send the mother and the brothers away and look the door to flog her?.
Let him discipline the child before she will put him in trouble and the entire household in shame,
A discussion with some SSS1 student last week about their decline in academic performance, to my greatest surprise one of the SSS1 girls said the reason they feel relaxed might be because the teachers don't flog them again.
she can be disciplined which is quite accepted even the Bible attested to discipline of our children but what I think is absurd is unclanding of the young girl because of discipline that is Overkill.
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Wantino: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2019
Pls reach human rights defenders on 08033200138 or 08028225548 thanks

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Rroszy(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

I moved into this new area on Lagos Mainland some couple of months ago. However, I just noticed that my middle-aged neigbour in the next building has a penchant for stripping his quite voluptuous, 16-year-old teenage daughter naked in order to punish her whenever she offends him.

I made some enquiries from my other neighbours and I learnt that he has been engaging in this "ritual" for the past 2 years. He sends his wife - the girl's mum and his 2 other children - boys - out of the room, strips his daughter naked and starts whipping her until he is satisfied. I was shocked when I further learnt that the mother had never protested or raised an eyebrow against her husband's weird ritual, but she would rather walk out of the house quietly until whenever the husband was done with their daughter.

I want to enquire if there is any NGO that can take up such case in Lagos and environs, if reported or, better still, if there is any alternative solution to this seemingly case of perversion.
This is serious
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Kylekent59: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2019
The man is a pervert.
There is no need reasoning in another direction to justify the man's (her father) act.

That is called child abuse. Stripping a fully matured, voluptuous girl unclad aged 16, you need to report the father in the nearest police station or still get a lawyer to handle such.

The girl's mother is a debacle and she has a less prospect to control the family.

If I was there or if I was you, that moment that action was taking place, I would knock at the door and threaten the man that I will report him to the police.

I am very sure if he hears that, he would revert his actions.

Some people are misunderstanding the bible which says," spare the rod and spoil the child"
Be it a male or female his action is totally wrong.

I am very sure if the girl were a boy, he wouldn't try such or else the boy will deal with him.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by ecclize: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2019
lilmax:
As far she's not killed

boys go through worse

leave them to live their lives
TRY CHECK UR BRAIN BRO

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by yungrylex00(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2019
When I was a kid my dad beats us with whatever he could lay his hands on, and he's still a very loving father when you don't offend him, apparently the girl is doing something wrong which deserves discipline, but flogging her unclad is totally wrong especially for a fully grown female child, he should respect her unclothedness,
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by solpat(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2019
The father might even have a hard-on when beating the daughter angry angry sad undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Biglittlelois(f): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2019
Dechymmytv:
was a victim of this, I will stand against it anytime

Wow shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by autonomous22: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2019
If there is anybody tp strip that girl unclad, it should be his boyfriend not the father..... I no dey like partial....
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Mariangeles(f): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2019
ifada123:

So you are angry because it is done to a daughter and not a son, I see.....
Your argument is pointless .

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by IkpuMmadu: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

I moved into this new area on Lagos Mainland some couple of months ago. However, I just noticed that my middle-aged neigbour in the next building has a penchant for stripping his quite voluptuous, 16-year-old teenage daughter naked in order to punish her whenever she offends him.

I made some enquiries from my other neighbours and I learnt that he has been engaging in this "ritual" for the past 2 years. He sends his wife - the girl's mum and his 2 other children - boys - out of the room, strips his daughter naked and starts whipping her until he is satisfied. I was shocked when I further learnt that the mother had never protested or raised an eyebrow against her husband's weird ritual, but she would rather walk out of the house quietly until whenever the husband was done with their daughter.

I want to enquire if there is any NGO that can take up such case in Lagos and environs, if reported or, better still, if there is any alternative solution to this seemingly case of perversion.

The man is peadophile. ....he is enjoying the view not punishing...please report him

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Biglittlelois(f): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2019
flattenyourbely:

No no, the mother is not a failed mother, some children are very stubborn that if u dont control urself u will be labelled a wicked or careless parent ask very well and you will noticed that the girl in question must have been doing odieshi aka nothing pains her, nothing dey happen stuff.
I have seen a little girl like that some years back
After much flogging she will just hiss and walk out and say odieshi meaning it didn't enter and she will keep committing same offence. Until one day the dad stripped her naked and caned her and she started shouting Daddy pls am sorry I won't do it next time, daddy oshigo grin daddy Oshigooo! Meaning is the flogging has entered is painful and she turned a new leaf after that day.

Okay, but this father has been doing it continuously for 2 years why?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Mariangeles(f): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2019
Pavore9:
The man is a pervert, deriving sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on his naked daughter. He can never pass any psychological assessment to prove he is okay as he is living out a sexual fantasy that he covers up under the disguise of discipline!
I think you're correct .

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

wetin concern you if that girl spoil tomorrow carry belle under go say lack of home training
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Biglittlelois(f): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2019
nwakibie3:
OP post the pic of the girl kneeling down na wink wink

You dey craze.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Adakintroy: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

Ngo ke?. Na Ngo DE feed the pikin.

The one our papa do us wish Ngo save us. Dem no rub pepper for my pick one time.

Leave that thing mbok. She African she can take it. Plus many of the 16yrs old are not innocent or naive. Ask why that dad is beating her you mAy be shock at the offence.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

There is the office of the public defender located in surulere lagos

Head Office: – 2/8, Iyun Road, Stadium/Barrack Busstop.

By Funsho Williams Avenue, Surulere, Lagos.

Ikorodu Office: The Combined High/Magistrate Court, Ita-

Elewa, Ikorodu Lagos.

Ogba Office: Samuel Ilori Court, Ogba, Agege, Lagos

Epe Offie: Ligali Ayorinde Combined Magistrate/High

Court Complex, Epe, Lagos

Toll Free: 070 80 60 10 80

Email: opdlagos@yahoo.com;

Opdlagosstate.gov.org;

opdlagos@facebook.com

Twitter: @opdlagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Dechymmytv(f): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2019
lordpherow98:

Your dad too was abusive to you while growing up?

Is he still alive?
Have you forgiven the person?
he's alive, yes has forgiven him, he came back to his senses and I forgave him, but he didn't abuse me sexually or for rituals though
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Biglittlelois(f): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2019
solpat:
The father might even have a hard-on when beating the daughter angry angry sad undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

That is exactly what he derives from the act.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Biglittlelois(f): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Can't imagine the whip marks all over her body, and if one day she decides to run away, people will still call her a loose child, smh!!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by semyman: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2019
Do you know if it's for rituals?
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Biglittlelois(f): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2019
Adakintroy:

Ngo ke?. Na Ngo DE feed the pikin.

The one our papa do us wish Ngo save us. Dem no rub pepper for my pick one time.

Leave that thing mbok. She African she can take it. Plus many of the 16yrs old are not innocent or naive. Ask why that dad is beating her you mAy be shock at the offence.

What kind of offence will she do that will make him beat her unclad continously for 2 years, tell me.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Fourwinds: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2019
lilmax:
As far she's not killed

boys go through worse

very wrong... Stripping her na..ked is very wrong... No one says she can't be punished but the father's mode is wrong

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Egonec(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2019
I read other people's comments on this topic and I just laff. Those supporting this pervert of a father deserve to be dealt with as accomplices in this inhuman act. You never can tell the effect of this perversive act on the child. Mind you, a 16yrs old girl is already sexually developed...the breasts, pubic her and the others. The man should be ashamed of himself.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2019
ALL THESE PEOPLE WEN NEVER CROSS MMA WILL BE LIKE SAY NA DEM WESTERNIZED PASS DE OYIBO PEOPLE, SHEY NA YOUR BEATING?, THIS IS AFRICA WHERE WE DISCIPLINE OUR CHILDREN WHEN EVER THEY WANT TO GO WAYWARD, I TRUST MY AFRICAN PARENT. STOP PORK NOSING AND FACE YOUR BUSINESS. NA DE BRAIN RESETTING WEN I GET FROM MY PARENT THEN MAKE ME SEAT UP NOW, THE BRAIN RESETTING HELOED ME SO MUCH THAT EACH TIME I WANT TO Bleep UP, IF I REMEMBERED THEIR BEATING I WILL CAUTION MY SELF. THE BRAIN RESETTING MADE ME MOVED WITH DRUNKS WITHOUT KNOWING THE TEST OF ANY ALCOHOLIC DRINK TILL NOW, THE BRAIN RESETTING MADE ME MOVED WITH CHAIN SMOKERS AND NEVER SMOKED. NEXT TIME LEARN HOW TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND STOP GOSSIPING. IF YOU SO MUCH CARE, THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS TO ADVISE YOUR NEIGHBOUR TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF STROKES HE USUALLY GIVE HIS DAUGHTER.
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Mummymahdi(f): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2019
lilmax:
As far she's not killed

boys go through worse

No this is very wrong in whatever view, this isn't punishment but humiliation of d highest order. Parents needs to know they don't create children but only gave birth to them, so the man doesn't own her ooo, she deserve a better life than these

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by bluefilm: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2019
BDSM dad.
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Adakintroy: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What kind of offence will she do that will make him beat her unclad continously for 2 years, tell me.

That op may be exagerating.

Leave him.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Mummymahdi(f): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
ALL THESE PEOPLE WEN NEVER CROSS MMA WILL BE LIKE SAY NA DEM WESTERNIZED PASS DE OYIBO PEOPLE, SHEY NA YOUR BEATING?, THIS IS AFRICA WHERE WE DISCIPLINE OUR CHILDREN WHEN EVER THEY WANT TO GO WAYWARD, I TRUST MY AFRICAN PARENT. STOP PORK NOSING AND FACE YOUR BUSINESS. NA DE BRAIN RESETTING WEN I GET FROM MY PARENT THEN MAKE ME SEAT UP NOW, THE BRAIN RESETTING HELOED ME SO MUCH THAT EACH TIME I WANT TO Bleep UP, IF I REMEMBERED THEIR BEATING I WILL CAUTION MY SELF. THE BRAIN RESETTING MADE ME MOVED WITH DRUNKS WITHOUT KNOWING THE TEST OF ANY ALCOHOLIC DRINK TILL NOW, THE BRAIN RESETTING MADE ME MOVED WITH CHAIN SMOKERS AND NEVER SMOKED. NEXT TIME LEARN HOW TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND STOP GOSSIPING. IF YOU SO MUCH CARE, THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS TO ADVISE YOUR NEIGHBOUR TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF STROKES HE USUALLY GIVE HIS DAUGHTER.

Nawaooo he didn't complain about d beating but stripping a girl of 16yrs naked is the problem

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by ashawopikin(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Pictures or idonbelieveit grin grin
Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by smokeyupu(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2019
It's a pity my hands are tied in this But its noteworthy here that the man gets asexually fulfilled after stripping and flogging his own daughter thus asking his family to leave whenever this happens so they won't see what's really going on..
Its sexual in nature.
Was he doing same before she got boobies? Most probably not...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by vioment: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Those type of bastards hide behind their achaic tradition when it suits them. He is practicing his raping skills on his family first, soon the babe go jabo, then he will go for the outsiders full time.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic) / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / Help! My Husband Is Acting Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.