Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason (2883 Views)

Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by ZWorld: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
TV personality, Tosin Odunfa claims he's the young man who told Wole Soyinka to get up from his seat on flight, and reveals the reason behind his action.

Taking to his Instagram handle to debunk reports of him being disrespectful, in his words, “Prof didn’t mind getting up”.

He equally went further to reveal that he's on autism spectrum disorder, which is a psychological condition.

Read his post below..

https://zenithnaija.com/man-who-told-wole-soyinka-to-get-up-his-seat-reveals-the-reason/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by HisMajesty1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
I've been waiting for this.
Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by EngrMcDon(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by zilon12(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
I knew the undue attention would be the problem not the disrespect

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by LisaAnne(f): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
The prof didn't mind yet the tonye was using panadol on top another person's headache

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by Born2Breed(f): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nigerians....making a mountain out of a molehill.

And some mumus were quoting bible verses that they don't even adhere to.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by Famocious(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Believe this at your own peril.. grin grin

University of Mannittawiw ko University of Mannisota ni..that institution doesn't exist.

Tosin is a TV personality oo grin

Smart guy, what a way to trend knowing fully well that many of us (bloggers inclusive) can believe anything grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
And some people have finish insulting the guy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Born2Breed:
Nigerians....making a mountain out of a molehill.

And some mumus were quoting bible verses that they don't even adhere to.
Nigeria has the highest number of churches and highest number of hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by KevMitnick: 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for clearing this up... People are so quick to jump into conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Famocious:
Believe this at your own peril.. grin grin

Mannittawiw ko Mannisota ni..that institution doesn't exist
Maybe he doesn't wanna mention the actual name of the university before Soyinka fanatics will find him and reach there

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by blackboy(m): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
The professor didn't mind ke? Na you talk am. Professor sat on your seat because he preferred his own seat right? He should have made a scene ko? Hmmm
Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by Houseofglam7(f): 12:26am On Jun 25, 2019
We don't care undecided

We're on the 'don't care' spectrum undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by otipoju(m): 12:41am On Jun 25, 2019
Never conclude until you hear both sides

1 Like

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by stubbornman(m): 12:53am On Jun 25, 2019
angry I don't care if that Tonye is a guy, any day I see him I will bend him to his knees and have him suck my dick.... that guy is a total bastard, see how he escalated the whole thing.... I guess he is about to look stupid before his audience!!!!

angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by punisha: 4:09am On Jun 25, 2019
stubbornman:
angry I don't care if that Tonye is a guy, any day I see him I will bend him to his knees and have him suck my dick.... that guy is a total bastard, see how he escalated the whole thing.... I guess he is about to look stupid before his audience!!!!

angry

I've always suspected you to be bobrisky.
Now we know better...

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by punisha: 4:29am On Jun 25, 2019
LisaAnne:
The prof didn't mind yet the tonye was using panadol on top another person's headache

If only he stopped at panadol.
Dude took fansidar, chloroquine,arthrotec,buscopan when all he needed was the mind-your-biz pill.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by ruggedtimi(m): 5:05am On Jun 25, 2019
That guy get brain sha!!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by PLATO1U(m): 6:07am On Jun 25, 2019
I see lies in his defend for is attention-seeking-action.
Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by Venerable612(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2019
LisaAnne:

If you read between the lines of his response... you will understand why Tonye made a mole out of that.

It’s obvious he is trying to do damage control - but you can still sense pride and a feeling of IDC in his comments. Especially when he mentioned he wasn’t taught about Soyinka and only had to go check him up - as if it would have made a difference if he knew about him. The only valid point he made was his autism and window views.

YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW SOMEONE’s reputation before you accord them the respect due, old age apart.

Anyway - problem tie ni yen. And, even our Lord Jesus was disrespected - so problem gbogbo won niyen.
Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by Dengoh(m): 6:28am On Jun 25, 2019
Respect the elderly.... Pele lako, o labo. Maybe if you had asked politely there won't be need for all these fuss.
Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by partnerbizz5(f): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2019
No university like that people.
Don't believe shii
Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2019
University of where again??

Chai Nigerians can believe anything sha
Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by LisaAnne(f): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2019
Venerable612:

If you read between the lines of his response... you will understand why Tonye made a mole out of that.

It’s obvious he is trying to do damage control - but you can still sense pride and a feeling of IDC in his comments. Especially when he mentioned he wasn’t taught about Soyinka and only had to go check him up - as if it would have made a difference if he knew about him. The only valid point he made was his autism and window views.

YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW SOMEONE’s reputation before you accord them the respect due, old age apart.

Anyway - problem tie ni yen. And, even our Lord Jesus was disrespected - so problem gbogbo won niyen.
Lol abi oh
Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by lalasticlala(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2019
The Tosin Odunfa seems to have lied

3 Shares

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by Notryme80: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2019
lalasticlala:
The Tosin Odunfa seems to have lied

How are you today?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by Lagbaja01(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2019
They have something in come except the Nobel laureate and the age difference.....Nigerians can believe anything... undecided
Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by DisGuy: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2019
Just some few years ago...bloggers copy stories from Newspapers, Now Newspapers copy stories from blogs and twitter to make them News undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason by Jayess: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2019
By the way what is wrong in the drama below:

Boy: Sir, you are on my seat.

Old man: Oh sorry (Old man back to his seat.)

But hypocrites will always be *tonyic* by nature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Headies 2019 Host, Reminisce And Nancy Isime In Cute Pictures / Bbnaija Housemate,jackie B ,is The Daughter Of Senator Grace Folashade Bent / Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.