Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,598 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Be Poor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Be Poor? (274 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke? / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? / Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Be Poor? by Jonaslegacy12(m): 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
My grand father was poor.
My father is poor.
I am poor.

That is the killer disease that keep eating deep in the life of Christians.

Why?
Because Christians keep believing that GOD will provide while they fold their alm and watch the big men close big deals and man their money.
At the end, they will accuse them of blood money.

Christains are mostly poor

Its because of this damn mentality of surviving on divine providence while they fold their arm and watch.
Lol

Its funny.

Well today, I have a way whereby yii can equally fold your arm and make your money.

My method works and its a passive income mode.[url]
Check it out here: www.datareseller.com.ng
Re: Is It A Sin For A Christian To Be Poor? by greatnaija01: 3:30am On Jun 25, 2019
God bless you for this. Many Christians give their brains to God along with their hearts too... Laziness comes with the prosperity message that many have been misled by.

Thanks boss for being a Christian with a difference

Jonaslegacy12:
My grand father was poor.
My father is poor.
I am poor.

That is the killer disease that keep eating deep in the life of Christians.

Why?
Because Christians keep believing that GOD will provide while they fold their alm and watch the big men close big deals and man their money.
At the end, they will accuse them of blood money.

Christains are mostly poor

Its because of this damn mentality of surviving on divine providence while they fold their arm and watch.
Lol

Its funny.

Well today, I have a way whereby yii can equally fold your arm and make your money.

My method works and its a passive income mode.[url]
Check it out here: www.datareseller.com.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

False Teaching On Riches And Prosperity / CAN Chairman Supports Pst. Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegations / Spiritual Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.