Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

LET ME HELP YOU - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LET ME HELP YOU (316 Views)

Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! / My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LET ME HELP YOU by Stallion93(m): 3:05am On Jun 25, 2019
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING, WORD FOR WORD

I've been depressed just like you, I sure know that dark Feeling of worthlessness and just no motivation to Keep alive. Only if other people will understand, depression can't just go away if you just try motivating someone, You can only motivate someone who is mentally healthy, because then; the brain can comprehend all those motivating words and process life out of it. Someone who is depressed is not well mentally. Remember those days u was filled with so much Ambitions, days u could feel yourself alive, and those days when things go Bad even and u just don't care because U understand that shit happens.
Let's try to get back the real You, let's bring u back to life.
I think I have a solution, please trust me. I could be wrong but then, I could be right too. Take your chance
Please send an email to IanDam77@yahoo.com
SEND AN EMAIL ONLY IF YOU FEEL DEPRESSED FOR REAL:
SYMPTOMS INCLUDE:
anhedonia(absolute lack of feeling pleasure)
Fearfulness
Anxiety
Forgetfulness
Unmotivated
Isolation
Cognitive impairment
Hopelessness etc

(1) (Reply)

Good Sex Position During Pregnancy / Benefit Effects Of Honey On Our Sexual Health / What Are Hiccups And How Can We Stop Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.