Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms (34957 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by LyfeJennings(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vega100:

You nailed it bro!!!

I wonder what iyke was thinking when he went to wife such beauty goddess!!! U don't do that... Just chop her and run!!! Those kind of chicks are not for keeps at all!! Because they just can't stay!!!

Anyway, I hope he learnt his lessons...

To the wife, behind all those beauty of yours, you should bear in mind, it can only fade with time, u can never be more beautiful, you should plan your retirement well... 20 years from now, things will certainly be very different.

Forget that ur advise to the babe.
She go fine till she die.
With that beauty and exposure
Her retirement is settled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Vega100: 6:30am On Jun 27, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Forget that ur advise to the babe.
She go fine till she die.
With that beauty and exposure
Her retirement is settled
Baba, its not the way you think oh, biaca Ojukwu was that pretty, she definitely won't be getting men trooping in the way she hot them when she was way younger..
Men tend to be more attracted to the young, will you as a man go after a 50 year old, when you have younger and fresher ones? My brother... Age fades a woman's beauty baba!!! Check out the beautiful Celin Dion, she what she looks like now...

I still greet u baba!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by booksrite001: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2019
vega100:
Baba, its not the way you think oh, biaca Ojukwu was that pretty, she definitely won't be getting men trooping in the way she hot them when she was way younger.. Men tend to be more attracted to the young, will you as a man go after a 50 year old, when you have younger and fresher ones? My brother... Age fades a woman's beauty baba!!! Check out the beautiful Celin Dion, she what she looks like now... I still greet u baba!!!

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Parties With Yakubu Aiyegbeni / Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" / Omoni Oboli Baring Cleavage In Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.