Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms (34954 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by frobes: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Good morning family.
Thank God we are among the living this morning. Thank God for the breaking of the new day.
This is my message for everyone this morning;

If someone or persons tell you No to your request, do not worry. Just focus on God and trust him that He that did it for them, is able to do it for you instead of turning to sniper , the fan, the tree, the rope or third mainland bridge for a way out.

Weeping may endure for a night but Joy, I REPEAT JOY will certainly come in the morning. And all those who turned you down, all those who mocked you, will celebrate you. Hold on, soon all your turbulence will soon be like a dream and you will say aloud truly when the lord turns around the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dream.

PS. If you are depressed or suicidal, talk to me. All issues discussed will be treated confidential and with empathy.
Your bio reads you are a "not" a Christian. How captivity of Zion enter equation.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by SultanOfAbia: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Karemarealty288:
The lady don see naija men with hard cash..." Some birds are not meant to be caged cos their wings are too beautiful to be in cage"

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2019
Vega100:

You nailed it bro!!!

I wonder what iyke was thinking when he went to wife such beauty goddess!!! U don't do that... Just chop her and run!!! Those kind of chicks are not for keeps at all!! Because they just can't stay!!!

Anyway, I hope he learnt his lessons...

To the wife, behind all those beauty of yours, you should bear in mind, it can only fade with time, u can never be more beautiful, you should plan your retirement well... 20 years from now, things will certainly be very different.

I wonder what iyke was thinking when he went to wife such beauty goddess!!! --- Same thing I thought oh, how would an Actor on a poor income keep such a lady.

She may eventually not even fade, take a look at Genevieve, some Women are very lucky.

IK Ogbonna cheated & truly It payed the way for her, Now she can Eat her cake & have it. Nigerian Men have this cash honestly & they can spend it, a lot of Men in her Native country cannot spend this much.

8 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2019
Karemarealty288:
The lady don see naija men with hard cash..." Some birds are not meant to be caged cos their wings are too beautiful to be in cage"

Everybody thinking it’s the lady who wants out, what makes u think Ik isn’t the one who’s unserious or cares less about the marriage? That’s if at all there’s a problem.

The fact a bird wants to fly because of its potential and beautiful wings doesn’t mean it wants to leave u.

5 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Junkie1: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2019
IK'S GAY AND THE BITCH WANTS TO HOE AROUND NOT SETTLE DOWN SHE'S COLOMBIAN IT'S IN THEIR BLOOD

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2019
afroniger:
Oh well. I.K must have thought he could wife her like any other Naija woman. This kind woman no fit that profile in my opinion.

Even some of Nigerian Women still don't fit the profile if beautiful like Sonia. The demand for a Woman like her is too high & she would never stay with a Man except someone like Ned Nwoko & the likes.

Just think of it like Employment, Why would you remain in Wema Bank when Chevron & Exxon Mobil is begging on their kneels to have you?

There is no loyalty anywhere.

16 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2019
jaxxy:

Everybody thinking it’s the lady who wants out, what makes u think Ik isn’t the one who’s unserious or cares less about the marriage? That’s if at all there’s a problem.

LMAO take a look at this Woman, do you think she needs IK in her life? What can IK offer her please.

4 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by afroniger: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Even some of Nigerian Women still don't fit the profile if beautiful like Sonia. The demand for a Woman like her is too high & she would never stay with a Man except someone like Ned Nwoko & the likes.

Just think of it like Employment, Why would you remain in Wema Bank when Chevron & Exxon Mobil is begging on their kneels to have you?

There is no loyalty anywhere.

Your head dey there.

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by IamSoProlific: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2019
daddytime:
Shiit happens IK but life must go on.

No cry bro...

The poster below me you are spot on. It happened to me when body dey catch my own because she still young, fresh and hot.

But now, tables don turn 360 agba don show levels don change.

Na ntoor I dey do her now.

Inlaw inlaw....hope my own dey different ooo, as she fresh and hot so like the mama

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by jaxxy(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

LMAO take a look at this Woman, do you think she needs IK in her life? What can IK offer her please.

People have different mindsets trust me. Why did she marry him in the first place and have a kid? Did he claim to be the famous Nigerian prince the whites usually talk about in scams?

9 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by koyyess: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2019
I hope you learnt your lessons.
Next time, marry a Caucasian.
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by sharpwriter(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2019
id911:
When the idiot IK dey always flaunt his wife and carry him irresistible wife go E-Money house and the house of those wey get money pass am by far, how him wife no go jakpa?

Lol.... Life sha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by nuelyoyo(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2019
daddytime:
Shiit happens IK but life must go on.

No cry bro...

The poster below me you are spot on. It happened to me when body dey catch my own because she still young, fresh and hot.

But now, tables don turn 360 agba don show levels don change.

Na ntoor I dey do her now.
can u please share more details about your story , so others can learn from you?
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Missperplexity0(f): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2019
freemi:
pls stop ths . .try to hang out wt d rite pple
people like? Please help me if you can no amount is too small
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2019
jaxxy:

People have different mindsets trust me. Why did she marry him in the first place and have a kid? Did he claim to be the famous Nigerian prince the whites usually talk about in scams?

IK is good looking & tall, She fits him perfectly. Good looks doesn't keep a Woman like Sonia. Don't get it twisted bro.

She thought IK would probably very Rich back home in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Missperplexity0(f): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2019
diver006:
Bola Ade
dont get u
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2019
Missperplexity0:
people like? Please help me if you can no amount is too small

Scamming people online or What?
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Odinaka00(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Ik are you telling me that there are no other home made pretty damsels in Naija? You 're a very handsome guy with a good career, you 've got fame and cash. My South African lady is more prettier than this your wife bro and she s the one begging me for marriage. That your wife nor be African. South American babe wey she be. Then too like money and them sabi cheat

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

IK is good looking & tall, She fits him perfectly. Good looks doesn't keep a Woman like Sonia. Don't get it twisted bro.

She thought IK would probably very Rich back home in Nigeria.

Does ik look like a faithful husband who gets sleepless nights over any woman to you? She married him after dating and yet didn’t know his status then had a kid also? Are u kidding me?

If u follow Sonia she’s not shallow or as materialistic as she looks especially going by her posts and write ups. She not like the typical nollywood actresses that jump around with no shame. I cud be wrong bt I’m 80% sure I’m right.

4 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by mexzony: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Karemarealty288:

NB: This is a woman who grew up with a Parblo Escobar dreams.
This is where I have a problem.are we now saying that cos a woman is beautiful she can't stay one place. So she has to be a woman who whores herself around. I refuse to believe that all extremely beautiful women are like that. Even though I do not keep my hopes up cos am aware of the moral decay in society today but it's sad if because of something as vain as physical beauty would mean a woman cannot have behaviour that is exemplary like being a morally upright woman.

7 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2019
jaxxy:

Does ik look like a faithful husband who gets sleepless nights over any woman to you? She married him after dating and yet didn’t know his status then had a kid also? Are u kidding me?

If u follow Sonia she’s not shallow or as materialistic as she looks especially going by her posts and write ups. She not like the typical nollywood actresses that jump around with no shame. I cud be wrong bt I’m 80% sure I’m right.

Ah Mogbe! Sonia! She is a decent chic doesn't mean she will settle for less.
Infact, her show of Class would make her Elite for only very Top Rich Men in Nigeria.

BRO! don't argue these Women with me, IK has no class near this girl.
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2019
mexzony:

This is where I have a problem.are we now saying that cos a woman is beautiful she can't stay one place. So she has to be a woman who whores herself around. I refuse to believe that all extremely beautiful women are like that. Even though I do not keep my hopes up cos am aware of the moral decay in society today but it's sad if because of something as vain as physical beauty would mean a woman cannot have behaviour that is exemplary like being a morally upright woman.

Your South African lady lives in South Africa, SA men don't even spend money on their Women & the cultures are diff. Let her come to Nigeria & see men buying a house for Babe.

4 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2019
Speak for yourself, home and your wife. Mine is different.

visijo:
"If you have $200 and your wife has $800, the total money in the entire household is $200 not $1000...if you understand this mathematics you'll always have peace in your home

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by osuofia2(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2019
omo see wetin IK de miss

1 Like

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Odinaka00:
Ik are you telling me that there are no other home made pretty damsels in Naija? You 're a very handsome guy with a good career, you 've got fame and cash. My South African lady is more prettier than this your wife bro and she s the one begging me for marriage. That your wife nor be African. South American babe wey she be. Then too like money and them sabi cheat

Acting is not a good Career bro, IK on the average is paid 300k to 500k, on the highest 1M. how many movies does IK do?
I have worked in a Movie producing firm before, I know who makes money & doesn't.
IK's lifestyle is of such that earns above 1M per month how will he maintain the lady?
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by id911(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2019
Odinaka00:

You're lucky you're in SA with your pretty lady. Naija men with raw cash no get joy at all. They can spend anyhow just to bed someone's wife and cause confusion among couples. If your woman is not extremely strong willed, she could fall for them except you're also rich and very good to her or she's a Nigerian who understands some certain things and maybe afraid of what people would say. If na foreign wife u marry carry come naija, na wahala if she too fine. IK too dey flaunt dat beautiful damsel anyhow, how these people no go spend anything to entice her as she be foreigner?

Ik to me is dumb, I can't marry that kind goddess carry come naija come stay except I don get my kids finish or I'm extremely rich. Nigerian rich men are some of the biggest 'spenders' you can find anywhere in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2019
frobes:

Your bio reads you are a "not" a Christian. How captivity of Zion enter equation.

Check Riyadhgoddess
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2019
Vega100:

You nailed it bro!!!

I wonder what iyke was thinking when he went to wife such beauty goddess!!! U don't do that... Just chop her and run!!! Those kind of chicks are not for keeps at all!! Because they just can't stay!!!

Anyway, I hope he learnt his lessons...

To the wife, behind all those beauty of yours, you should bear in mind, it can only fade with time, u can never be more beautiful, you should plan your retirement well... 20 years from now, things will certainly be very different.

Your fish brain has spoken. Olodo
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by daddytime(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2019
nuelyoyo:
can u please share more details about your story, so others can learn from you?

Amebooo...

grin grin

Sharing all on the blog in my siggy..haven't gotten to that chapter of my life yet on the blog though...but will certainly drop it.
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by UncleJudax(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2019
Holly Molly! When these ones split na...I guess I was too busy to notice.

Anyway, since dem no de keep family matters for House again... everything them go rush come social media...how the marriage go take last grin

She was a trophy wife sha shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by daddytime(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Inlaw inlaw....hope my own dey different ooo, as she fresh and hot so like the mama

Lol

Na God save me say that oyibo no born for me. .na one chance I for dey now
Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by UncleJudax(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2019
visijo:
"If you have $200 and your wife has $800, the total money in the entire household is $200 not $1000...if you understand this mathematics you'll always have peace in your home
Shey na the husband been de encourage her to de share beach photos grin

Niggas with bigger cash don relocate her cool

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party / Ugochi Ihezue Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.