Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' (38158 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Nigerian King Of Luxury Julian Osula & Wife Celebrates 24th Marriage Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Onlinealaba(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
T
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Caleb17: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom. grin EFCC can't wait to quiz the billionaire if his identity is revealed. But who is this person that the whole crowd couldn't see his face?
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by taxiappguy: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Caleb17:
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom. grin EFCC can't wait to quiz the billionaire if his identity is revealed. But who is this person that the whole crowd couldn't see his face?
For legally spending your money? That's not what they do.

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Baroba(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
shogsman:

Damn you’re crazy but funny

Viral stuff..
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by MarianaTrench: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
151487made:
Japa activation! Baba quickly change am make boys no come adultnap am.

grin
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by mabea: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
seunlayi:
We are Nigerians ❤
-We call every toothpaste MACLEAN
We don't care�
-We call every noodle INDOMIE
We are like that�
-We call every insecticide FLEET
We can't help it�
-We call every detergent OMO
It's in our DNA �
-We point at an empty chair and ask “Who's sitting there ”
We are like that�
-We steal your belongings and help you look for them
We are just like that�
-When NEPA takes light, we go out and,check if it's the whole street
We are just like that�
-We use a bar of soap till it looks like a Sim card
We don't have a problem�
-We buy something,skip Instructions & ask neighbors how it's used
We don't care�
-We withdraw money from an ATM then count it before going
We are cautious�
-We lock the car then try to open it 2 times before going
We are strange like that�
-We turn off the volume just to smell what's burning
We are just like that��
Now this is quite a definition
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by brightalo17: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Naija bloggers at it again.
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=seunlayi post=79658007][/quote]

Make sure you break their heads
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by jaxxy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
So none of the People who saw this event can tell us who it actually was or show us a better clip?

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nawaoo..Guy Dey Trend Cos He Flew In A Chopper..?SERIOUSLY?
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by teekay619(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
To get hired as a freelancer, visit hirefreehands.tech to get registered and follow the steps to get verified .
AlexReports:
"I Had Nothing Whatsoever To Do With The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore" - Luxury Entrepreneur, Julian Osula Cries

Luxury Entrepreneur and CEO of Julian's Luxury, Mr. Julian Osula has cried out against what he termed "IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR" amongst Bloggers and Online Publishers in Nigeria who go to press without any iota of investigation whatsoever on stories with no single truth in them.

This is coming on the heels of stories going round on Social Media that he (Julian Osula) was the man involved with the incident of someone who had a helicopter come pick him or her up at the Ore area of the Lagos-Benin Expressway during a heavy traffic that engulfed the area yesterday.

According him when a blogger called him to be sure the story was true, he said, "There is no single truth in that story and I don't know why these people would do this".

"All I did was upload the video when I saw it like every other person did and being a Luxury Entrepreneur, I captioned my upload thus, "REAL LUXURY LIFESTYLE.....THE POWER OF MONEY.....PICKING UP A VIP WHO IS STUCK IN TRAFFIC ON THE LAGOS BENIN EXPRESSWAY". These purveyors of fake news concluded on their own that I must have been the one who either got picked up or sent the chopper to pick someone and without reaching out to me to ascertain the veracity of their assumption, went to press with such story". I mean, when you called me now, I picked and attended to you, meaning that I am reachable and I wonder why these your colleagues didn't atleast, try to reach me before publishing the kind of falsehood going round against my person.

I plead therefore, Mr. Osula continued, for the general public to disregard the fake stories going round the Social Media, that I, Julian Osula of Julian's Luxury had anything to do with the incident in question and would like to encourage Bloggers and Online Publishers to verify stories always before publishing them.

Some blogs had reported that a certain Nigerian Billionaire yesterday, had a helicopter come pick him up when he was stuck in traffic the Lagos-Benin Expressway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3m2qI5Uams

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/06/revealed-i-had-nothing-whatsoever-to-do.html
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Oh Julian... helicopter or not.. I like your beards.

You're my newest crush.

Let me slide into your DM
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by lexy2014: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
seunlayi:
We are Nigerians ❤
We don't care�
We are like that�
We can't help it�
It's in our DNA �
We are like that�
We are just like that�
We are just like that�
We don't have a problem�
We don't care�
We are cautious�
We are just like that��

U forgot to add that maggi is now d generic name for other products like knorr cube& doyin cube
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Shegunsmart(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
cucumbae:
The fear of kidnapper is dawning on him.
The baba fresh.

No!
Maybe the fear of "Beggers" clothed in "celebrity" robe
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by bendike: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Caleb17:
That helicopter belongs to TAL logistics. It picked up one of their directors that was stuck in traffic. The guy had an important business meeting and was late. Google the board of TAL. One of the fellows there is the suspect.
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by SarkinYarki: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
cucumbae:
The fear of kidnapper is dawning on him.
The baba fresh.

Kidnapp Julian? cheesy cheesy better come with a small army because dude doesn't joke with his security even if he going out for 2 mins
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by dadebayo1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
So nobody saw the person self.....
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by SirBunky85(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
seunlayi:
We are Nigerians ❤ -We call every toothpaste MACLEAN We don't care� -We call every noodle INDOMIE We are like that� -We call every insecticide FLEET We can't help it� -We call every detergent OMO It's in our DNA � -We point at an empty chair and ask “Who's sitting there ” We are like that� -We steal your belongings and help you look for them We are just like that� -When NEPA takes light, we go out and,check if it's the whole street We are just like that� -We use a bar of soap till it looks like a Sim card We don't have a problem� -We buy something,skip Instructions & ask neighbors how it's used We don't care� -We withdraw money from an ATM then count it before going We are cautious� -We lock the car then try to open it 2 times before going We are strange like that� -We turn off the volume just to smell what's burning We are just like that��
stale
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
What happened was actually a crime.Nigeria is so sinking so fast we actively cheer criminals as they carry out activities that can kill everyone around.
A chopper needs clearance to land..and definitely not in the midst of cars on a highway.
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by dkronicle(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
na lie. him too wan trend. who sabi am?
that nigga get money pass otedola incase you nono.
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by martineverest(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
na lie. him too wan trend. who sabi am?
can't u read B4 commenting?
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Breaking News:
Julian Osula releases fresh pictures.
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by abrahym(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bloggers na armed robbers
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by taxiappguy: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
151487made:
Japa activation! Baba quickly change am make boys no come adultnap am.
Kidnap Julian. Lol.
Person we him bodyguards dey do flanking whenever he park him car like say him na Putin. We never even talk of him mopol squad.
You need to see how him dey roll.
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by lordkay10(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Erediauwa:
It seems our "Anywhere Belle Face" reporter has made a last minute switch from "Ned Nwoko FC" to "Julian Helicopter United"

The prolific asslicker reporter has been in top form for Ned Nwoko FC licking the ass of the manager and the assistant manager (Regina Daniels)

He will undergo medicals at the Orsula Health Centre and pen a 3months deal for the newly promoted Helicopter side.
Damn guy! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by tunize(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Erediauwa:
It seems our "Anywhere Belle Face" reporter has made a last minute switch from "Ned Nwoko FC" to "Julian Helicopter United"

The prolific asslicker reporter has been in top form for Ned Nwoko FC licking the ass of the manager and the assistant manager (Regina Daniels)

He will undergo medicals at the Orsula Health Centre and pen a 3months deal for the newly promoted Helicopter side.
OSULA BRO.
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Lotich(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
seunlayi:
We are Nigerians ❤
We don't care�
We are like that�
We can't help it�
It's in our DNA �
We are like that�
We are just like that�
We are just like that�
We don't have a problem�
We don't care�
We are cautious�
We are just like that��

grin grin as in ehn!!!!!
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by Gandollaar(f): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Gandollaar didn't I say so
And you believed Julian grin
Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by SarkinYarki: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
And you believed Julian grin

He is not the one trust me .

2 Likes

Re: Julian Osula Denies Being Involved In The 'Helicopter Incidents At Ore' by amiskurie(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Erediauwa:

The guy na 419

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out / Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics / Linus Idahosa Checking Stephanie Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.