Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car (39387 Views)

Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. / Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver / Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by oluwasegun007(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Was it produced from start to finish or assembled...

Because the way they play on our intelligence this days heen

The day Nigeria start producing car from start to finish,

I'll move back to the country from wherever I am.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Princedapace(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
Sirleaf. She has no choice than to belief in Africa. The women in her country didn't grumble over the social media. The women actually went to the streets in protest, and Sirleaf was made their president.

This is unusual of the chest beaters. I thought the biafra thing was a serious movement not until I got to see things for myself in the east.
The agitation is only on Facebook, no one here has time for protests.
Their girls are busy displaying their nudes on Instagram and the guys are busy liking what they see

I know u are simply looking for likes..

How many times have u protested for poor electricity in ur country? How about poor education in ur country?

How about bad roads?

How about increased rape, robbery, kidnapping, etc. At least biafrans went to war, lost abi? Have u fought anyone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by cescky(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
Sirleaf. She has no choice than to belief in Africa. The women in her country didn't grumble over the social media. The women actually went to the streets in protest, and Sirleaf was made their president.

This is unusual of the chest beaters. I thought the biafra thing was a serious movement not until I got to see things for myself in the east.
Their girls are busy displaying their nudes on Instagram and the guys are busy liking what they see

People are having intellectual discourse and this is what you have to say? This your hatred breeds cancer..sorry in advance

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Emilokoiyawon: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Suspect33:
unlike Mr lifeless that turned London to the capital of Nigeria

Did GEJ patronize Innoson? Yes or No?
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by mu2sa2: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
bentlywills:
Why she' bend like that nah
In due course of time the same question will be asked about you.

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Kenturkey048(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Now watch how they come to praise Ghana forgetting their own,INNOSON..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Kenturkey048(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
mu2sa2:
In due course of time the same question will asked about you.
God go bless you for this response...
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by engrchykae(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

biafran giant chasing you all the time.
keep on hating we love the hate

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Unconquerable: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

What in the world has Biafra got to do with this? Even the Wise King said that a foolish person that keeps his mouth shut is mistaken to be wise. For once behave in such a way that will make people reading your post to think you are wise; even if you’re not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
While Ghanauan made auto gets promoted there seems an insidious plan to kill its Nigerian counterpart, Innoson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by DimIsaac10(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
What do you expect from some whose granddaughter is over 40 years..
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Unik3030: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
legitnow:
MEANWHILE, YORUBA AFTER COLLECTING TASK FROM SE OIL COMPANIES AND TRADERS IN LAGOS, WILL GO TO INDIA AND BRAZIL TO BUY AND IMPORT BUSES THAT WE MANUFACTURE IN NIGERIA.

AND STILL OPEN THEIR DIRTY MOUTH TO SHOUT ONE NIGERIA AND IGBO WIFE.

TILL DIS DAY THEIR ONLY PROBLEM IS HOW TO DESTROY IVM INNOSONS.
colect tax not task bro, n besides where d se oil company dey Abeg? hope u ain't planning to grab south south land this time or are u talking about groundnut oil?
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by kernel01: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

Dare, you're so wounded that all you dream of is Biafra. You're busy shouting Biafra, while Nigeria is the headquarters of poverty, boosting more poor people than China and India combined.

Insurgency has ravaged your beloved nation, third highest IDP, home to 3rd and 4th most deadliest terrorist in the world.

If you have an IQ of 40 which is below a daft, you won't talk about others, because Nigeria is a failed nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Hotfreezers: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
legitnow:
MEANWHILE, YORUBA AFTER COLLECTING TASK FROM SE OIL COMPANIES AND TRADERS IN LAGOS, WILL GO TO INDIA AND BRAZIL TO BUY AND IMPORT BUSES THAT WE MANUFACTURE IN NIGERIA.

Lagos uses brand new Mercedes trucks to pack refuse. We won't stoop so low to buy a toy called Innoson to pack refuse in Lagos, not to talk about public transportation.

The buses being used for public transportation in Lagos are Marcopolo buses. Those buses, it's once a year you guys enter it when going to your muddy villages and you must have saved for a year to afford it.

Go and ask your governors to buy Innoson as official cars for themselves if they dare to. We in Lagos won't use our money to fuel your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by hringbraut: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
bentlywills:
Why she' bend like that nah

She wan take free kick .

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by naijajobx: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by tinny898(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

Bro i swear nah you gan gan be young john the wicked producer grin
lemaoo "in broda shagi's voice" grin

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by TSRC: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
The car is like a poor man's version of innoson, but don't be surprised to see ghanians accept it fully.

While Nigerians have the thirst of a first world country with a third world economy.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by legitnow: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Lagos uses brand new Mercedes trucks to pack refuse. We won't stoop so low to buy a toy called Innoson to pack refuse in Lagos, not to talk about public transportation.

The buses being used for public transportation in Lagos are Marcopolo buses. Those buses, it's once a year you guys enter it when going to your muddy villages and you must have saved for a year to afford it.

Go and ask your governors to buy Innoson as official cars for themselves if they dare to. We in Lagos won't use our money to fuel your stupidity.

I DONT TRADE WORDS WITH FOOLS.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by TSRC: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Don't worry our governors in the south south and south east are already buying it. It is our pride.
The FG have bought it too. And it is only a matter of time before it saturates every region.
Foreign govts are already buying.
It will keep growing from strength to strength.

Nobody in the south west can stop its growth.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by m140(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
tck2000:
Innoson doesn't advertise aggressively.Why is it that every seasoning cube are called Maggi,every noodles are called Indomie.Their secret:Aggressive marketing and free offers.
Innoson no market well jare,
The guy no serious
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Damod88: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Most Nigerians are unreasonable and therefore unfit to leave. I have found out that we are backward not only because we are foolishly religious and tribalistc, but most importantly because we are unreasonable. Our IQ is just too low to achieve what Europe, Middle East and Asia achieved during the medieval period. With our mentality,I am afraid ,we may likely suffer another colonisation.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Hotfreezers: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
legitnow:

I DONT TRADE WORDS WITH FOOLS.

But I do

That's why I'm having this conversation with you.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by freeman67: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
legitnow:
MEANWHILE, YORUBA AFTER COLLECTING TAX FROM SE OIL COMPANIES AND TRADERS IN LAGOS, WILL GO TO INDIA AND BRAZIL TO BUY AND IMPORT BUSES THAT WE MANUFACTURE IN NIGERIA.

Hmmmm you guys should tone down this tribal war please. I guess you meant Tax...
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by legitnow: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hotfreezers:

But I do

That's why I'm having this conversation with you.

U are wasting your time and talking to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Topmaike007(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Was it produced from start to finish or assembled...

Because the way they play on our intelligence this days heen

The day Nigeria start producing car from start to finish,

I'll move back to the country from wherever I am.
have you ever ask yourself if a company can produce something From the beginning to the end?

Samsung produce Smartphones,do you know that the AMOLED screen they use were not produce by them or the GPU they use which is produce From Uk or the SD space they use up which is owned by another company or is it the Lithuim ba3 they use?

let me tell you something you can never produce anything from scratch the Benz you're seeing on Nigeria street the Glass,Sound system, Tyres, and many other things which were purchased and coupled along with it and we tag it Benz are producing cars.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Nerro042: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sad I share a country with this cone headed fools
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Temple1288:

Like Pipeline Security while the Pipeline you're guarding is cashed out somewhere in Zamfara..

Like Ogoni clean up! Like Saro Wiwa that was hanged like a Chicken..

Like your kids who were sent on scholarship in the UK roaming around the streets because the money for them is being used to feed Leprosy infected Almajiris

Like the first class suffering I saw in Ogoni?

Like Jonathan being chased out of office..

What is it that you've said and done?

Oh! Now shut up and join Biafra..
stupid afonja slave and coward
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Godons1: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
INNOSON and IPOB Terrorist right now. grin

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by nasoeb: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
legitnow:
MEANWHILE, YORUBA AFTER COLLECTING TAX FROM SE OIL COMPANIES AND TRADERS IN LAGOS, WILL GO TO INDIA AND BRAZIL TO BUY AND IMPORT BUSES THAT WE MANUFACTURE IN NIGERIA.

And you till this day you can't eat or breath air without mentioning yoruba inside. Wetin happen why cant you igbos prove to the yorubas that you people are more exposed and intelligent. It realy baffles me how some of you igbos see yoruba in everything. This is about sirleaf buying "Ghana" car. What is yoruba inside again. Such behaviours shows the igbos are realy the immature one here when compared to yoruba because you dont see yorubas screaming igbo igbo on everything, atleast they have life and better things to do, honestly thats why they keep developing and you igbos will keep running to their land as fools.
Abeg no be only una dey for this country make we hear word.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by booksrite001: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2019
thornapple:
While Ghanauan made auto gets promoted there seems an insidious plan to kill its Nigerian counterpart, Innoson.

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates / Innoson Gets Order From Mayor Of Bamako To Supply 400 IVM / Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.