Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084700 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:14am On Aug 05, 2015
After watching Douglas Costa this afternoon during the Audi Cup and Bayerns previous preseason games, it's pretty easy to see why Guardiola was interested in the Brazilian joining Bayern, he is quite creative, decent ball technique, incisive and independent in creating opportunities for himself and the team, I think Bayern has got themselves a dark horse in Douglas Costa, he has a reputation in the champions league with his previous team Shakhtar Donetsk, I have a feeling he fits bayern's style of play especially in the Bundesliga.

#Proudgunner

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Roland17

I would proudly eat my words on Costa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
A40
you got mail
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
Roland17

I would proudly eat my words on Costa

I quite easy to understand the skepticism surrounding costa, it is pretty difficult to evaluate a player who played mostly in Eastern Europe in a less heralded league especially today's Brazilians, I just have a feeling he would thrive in Bayerns system if given the freedom to play.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Roland17:

I quite easy to understand the skepticism surrounding costa, it is pretty difficult to evaluate a player who played mostly in Eastern Europe in a less heralded league especially today's Brazilians, I just have a feeling he would thrive in Bayerns system if given the freedom to play.

He has been the best player in pre season thus far. He has the raw talent but still lacking in his decision making. He is kinda goal shy. if he can work on taking more shots when he manages to beat his opponent then he might come really big
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
After missing several scoring chances

We finally scored

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
theres no mockery because bayern won ... thats why i dont reply them when they talk, .... bunch of mofos
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Costa for me was man of the match and if he had continued yesterday would still be also.

If Costa improves the more, I'd gladly say bye bye to Ribery.

Lewandoski is too slow in the penalty area and always misses like 3 very good opportunities before scoring one. Today's match was fun.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 1:00am On Aug 06, 2015
Lordave:
Costa for me was man of the match and if he had continued yesterday would still be also.

If Costa improves the more, I'd gladly say bye bye to Ribery.

Lewandoski is too slow in the penalty area and always misses like 3 very good opportunities before scoring one. Today's match was fun.

I think Ribery is watching Costa and wondering if his next move would be the MLS grin, Costa is flat out coming for those wide positions, his conditioning is going to be huge this season for Bayern, I think it's a healthy competition for the wide position and a good headache for a coach to have, the Bayern midfield has pretty young players coming through, looking to force their ways to the first time despite the acquisition of Vidal or the presence of a Alonso or a Lahm, I am talking about the likes of hojbjerg who I believe is a huge talent, the kid no dey play him age at all at all and should be playing first team footy in any bundesliga team, Rode and Bernat who can play multiple positions on the left.

Lewandowski has looked blunt this preseason, did not have a particularly awesome 2014/2015 season but with a fluid Bayern midfield most of his errors and inefficiency might be ignored in the bundesliga but the champions league is where he has to step up this season if he is to be taken serious, his efficiency rate is pretty low.

All in all good preseason for Bayern..

#proudgunner

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:50am On Aug 06, 2015
^^ Nice analysis,

Lewandoski all round and link up game is great but His chance conversion is kinda poor almost as frustrating as SUarez on a bad night
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by tpiander: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
Fellow Bayern fans,

I would be deactivating my dayokanu account by end of this week

The dayokanu account has served me long enough and has brough me the Champions League and the World cup

I hope this brings me more trophies

Good lord, I didn't even notice he'd stopped posting. . . . . . . . .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Leverkusen got served Lazio

Tough matchup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
I've been impressed with what i've seen so far from Douglas Costa.Kid is making me eat my words which is something that doesn't happen very often.However there are sides to his game which i still feel he needs to work on.For all his electrifying pace and dribbling skills, he still needs to find the end product(goals, assists).The killer instinct is missing and his finishing is rather poor.Imagine what happens when the goals dry up for Robben and co.He is a rough diamond and Pep will help get the best out of him.And is it just me or is there no love for Alonso around these parts?
All this talk about him being slow.Like Schweini was faster.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
I just want to know, my people. Did Bayern win the German version of EPL's Community Shield?

I have been living in the jungle for a while now. I know nada undecided

Eggheads in the house, please let me in on this. Well, I'm not saying it is a secret ooo tongue. Who won?

Anyway, I trust my Bayern grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
^^ Bayern focuses on real trophies like CL and League we don't bother with useless trophies like Community Shield

That's for the Arsenals of this world to win

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^ Bayern focuses on real trophies like CL and League we don't bother with useless trophies like Community Shield

That's for the Arsenals of this world to win
Hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you saying my Bayern didn't win cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Olaone1:

Hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am saying Bayern focuses on the real trophies and not like Arsenal who win their trebles in pre season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

I am saying Bayern focuses on the real trophies and not like Arsenal who win their trebles in pre season
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That Bayern lost? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
How many losses now? I mean from last season's last few matches? tongue tongue

Long may it continue ooo cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
A40 you got mail
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Olaone1:
I just want to know, my people. Did Bayern win the German version of EPL's Community Shield?

I have been living in the jungle for a while now. I know nada undecided

Eggheads in the house, please let me in on this. Well, I'm not saying it is a secret ooo tongue. Who won?

Anyway, I trust my Bayern grin grin grin

Olaone1:

Olaone1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That Bayern lost? grin grin

Where is Arsenal mentioned in all these lashes to warrant the respondents attack on The Arsenal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Na Bendtner cause am.

If Alago is fully fit this season, Bayelsa Munich is going nowhere in the CL.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Pataki:
Na Bendtner cause am.

If Alago is fully fit this season, Bayelsa Munich is going nowhere in the CL.

Which one is alago again ooo? actually bayern has a weak defence, we all know that pep disregards defensive play. They will get crushed at q/finals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2015
airmark:

Which one is alago again ooo? actually bayern has a weak defence, we all know that pep disregards defensive play. They will get crushed at q/finals.

You don't know Alago of Germany? The one who prostrated infront of Messi? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pataki:

Kai u get mouth o grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pataki:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked He must have Yoruba blood in his veins, let me ask dayo Raumdeuter to give me that alago contact address asap. But Pataki , you bad oo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
airmark:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked He must have Yoruba blood in his veins, let me ask dayo Raumdeuter to give me that alago contact address asap. But Pataki , you bad oo. grin grin grin grin

If you ever need a team of useless men to help you prostrate infront of your bride-to-be family, please contact Alago of Germany. In german language we call it gratis aka free of charge.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
airmark:

Very very weak defence. How can an ordinary Bendtner be terrorizing them? The same Bendtner that was silenced at the Arsenal Emirates, made useless Alago and his defence team. grin

Abi no be the same Bendtner who has a record of 2 goals in 18 appearances in that same useless burnthisleaguedown?

What a useless club in a useless league! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pataki:

Very very weak defence. How can an ordinary Bendtner be terrorizing them? The same Bendtner that was silenced at the Arsenal Emirates, made useless Alago and his defence team. grin

Abi no be the same Bendtner who has a record of 2 goals in 18 appearances in that same useless burnthisleaguedown?

What a useless club in a useless league! grin

The way hazard dribbled alago in super cup final still baffle me till today. I tire for bundesliga my brother.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ndi ara! So other defenders don't get dribbled?

When Ribery dribble Messi and he almost touched the ground people didn't sing his glory, but Patuku will always let inferiority complex take over him and his fellow clowns whenever Bayern and Boateng is mentioned.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lordave:
Ndi ara! So other defenders don't get dribbled?

When Ribery dribble Messi and he almost touched the ground people didn't sing his glory, but Patuku will always let inferiority complex take over him and his fellow clowns whenever Bayern and Boateng is mentioned.

Don't mind Pataki jare, he has never seen a player having fun on field before. Pataki was having headache, while boating was having fun that moment messi took on neuer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.