Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081058 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
About last night, what if Perisic was Sane?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lordave:
About last night, what if Perisic was Sane?
Bro, let's not even go there. E for reach like 13 grin Perisic was a bit wasteful yesterday but his work off the ball is so good. It looks like he has that left wing on lockdown for now.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
pkasso:
Bro, let's not even go there. E for reach like 13 grin Perisic was a bit wasteful yesterday but his work off the ball is so good. It looks like he has that left wing on lockdown for now.
Exactly.

Maybe Sane can learn one or two things from him.

Lewy scoring only a goal didn’t go down well with me honestly.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lordave:
Exactly.

Maybe Sane can learn one or two things from him.

Lewy scoring only a goal didn’t go down well with me honestly.
Let him keep some in the chamber for semis and possibly finals abeg. Not like he can be caught

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mandem were talking about Bayern vs Pep reunion. Lyon didn't get the memo apparently. Hope we don't go into the game overconfident. Would have preferred we faced City knowing there would be zero chance of complacency

Anyway I would be furiously rooting for RB Leipzig to beat PSG on Tuesday. It would be MENTAL if they get to the Finals.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:00am On Aug 16, 2020
A40:
Mandem were talking about Bayern vs Pep reunion. Lyon didn't get the memo apparently. Hope we don't go into the game overconfident. Would have preferred we faced City knowing there would be zero chance of complacency

Anyway I would be furiously rooting for RB Leipzig to beat PSG on Tuesday. It would be MENTAL if they get to the Finals.

Same here I actually prefer playing City than those eruuku Lyon guys
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Phonzie getting a big shout out from Marcelo on Instagram after the Barca game is the sweetest thing ever. Real recognise Real.

At this point, Drake just has to name-drop him on his new album. Drizzy be like "My man Phonzie always on time like TikTok" grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2020
Pavard is Back.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
I actually prefer we are playing Lyon, there’s nothing this Lyon team can threaten us with apart from parking the bus. We have always faced a very strong side at this stage of the competition for the past 8 years, this time around let’s enjoy strolling into the finals with ease.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lordave:
I actually prefer we are playing Lyon, there’s nothing this Lyon team can threaten us with apart from parking the bus. We have always faced a very strong side at this stage of the competition for the past 8 years, this time around let’s enjoy strolling into the finals with ease.
Lol. This your overconfidence dey burst my brain. It's warranted anyway.

I can share in it in the sense that it is humanly impossible that we play the kind of rubbish City played in that first half. I don't think they had a clear cut chance within the first 50 minutes

Still the game has to be played but obviously if we play to even 80% of our abilities Lyon will not survive

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lordave:
I agree with you. Most people would expect us to beat City but with them this season, you just never know what's in the offing. On some days, they can be incredible, on others they are just plain rubbish. With them, there is no middle ground, only extremes. That kind of unpredictability and the single tie format would have been the perfect recipe for an upset.

With Lyon, we know what to expect. And after all the tension and heartbreak of previous seasons, no one deserves an easy pass to the final than us. Na to watch the game with relaxed mind like my brother airmark sure pass grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
raumdeuter:

Same here I actually prefer playing City than those eruuku Lyon guys
Their attackers are lightning quick so we need to use our brain with that high line. Still I struggle to see a team that doesn't leak 2-3 goals against our attack on any given night especially now that the old Müller is back.

Anyways Lyon chopped it in 2010. No reason they shouldn't get an encore 10 years on
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lordave:

Actually I was looking at Gnabry Perisic Muller Lewandowski Coman vs City and all I see is an 8-2 win

I was already seeing a right footed Cancelo in left back and how Gnabry will ensure he dribbles to his weaker left foot.
I was already waiting for Garcia and Laporte vs Lewandowski and all I see is a ganggbang. All those goals Lewandowski didn't score vs Barcelona, na City for carry am

I was already looking forward to Muller pressing the slow Rodri and Fernandinho and all I see is a yellow card and possible sending off for City

I was already looking forward to Ederson butter fingers

I was already looking forward to Phonzie eating Mahrez for dinner and doubling up on Walker with Perisic

That high line that Pep loves to play, that possession he loves to dominate. I would have loved to show him that playing EPL farmers week in week out is different from the Bestia Negra

Seeing Sterling forced to defend against Kimmich after failing in attack

Only KdB can stand out and he cannot even dagbose

I was already looking forward to setting the record for goals scored over 90mins in the CL

Unfortunately we wont get to see that, what we will see is some fast and strong Lyon who will play on the counter and that unsettles me more. City is a known quantity, Lyon not so much

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
A40:
Their attackers are lightning quick so we need to use our brain with that high line. Still I struggle to see a team that doesn't leak 2-3 goals against our attack on any given night especially now that the old Müller is back.

Anyways Lyon chopped it in 2010. No reason they shouldn't get an encore 10 years on

Their power and aggressive play is what worries me more. They charged at city yesterday and showed no respect

I always prefer the big teams and not those who have nothing to lose.
When we won the CL in 2001, we faced Lyon and lost 3-0 with Sydney Govou running riot on our defence
When we played them in 2010, it was Ivica Olic who put them to the sword.

Hoping Lewandowski gets in the mood on Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:09am On Aug 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Actually I was looking at Gnabry Perisic Muller Lewandowski Coman vs City and all I see is an 8-2 win

I was already seeing a right footed Cancelo in left back and how Gnabry will ensure he dribbles to his weaker left foot.
I was already waiting for Garcia and Laporte vs Lewandowski and all I see is a ganggbang. All those goals Lewandowski didn't score vs Barcelona, na City for carry am

I was already looking forward to Muller pressing the slow Rodri and Fernandinho and all I see is a yellow card and possible sending off for City

I was already looking forward to Ederson butter fingers

I was already looking forward to Phonzie eating Mahrez for dinner and doubling up on Walker with Perisic

That high line that Pep loves to play, that possession he loves to dominate. I would have loved to show him that playing EPL farmers week in week out is different from the Bestia Negra

Seeing Sterling forced to defend against Kimmich after failing in attack

Only KdB can stand out and he cannot even dagbose

I was already looking forward to setting the record for goals scored over 90mins in the CL

Unfortunately we wont get to see that, what we will see is some fast and strong Lyon who will play on the counter and that unsettles me more. City is a known quantity, Lyon not so much

cheesy cheesy

This sounds so good to be true.

Like I’ve seriously fallen for it, but a part of me is telling me that City might put their life on it just to prove a point.

Bottom line is we are too good to even worry about complacency against Lyon, our boys know what they want and I don’t see them relenting against any team. We outplayed Madrid twice but luck and bad officiating cost us the final, we outplayed Atletico same, we matched Barca at Allianz arena but couldn’t keep them from scoring. I say enough of those unmerited heartbreaks, we are gonna steamroll into this final with no scratch.

We will have enough of the ball to kill of this tie and won’t even bother been caught on the counter, we are more clinical than ever and that’s the huge advantage that’s going to break Lyon.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:15am On Aug 17, 2020
Saw on Twitter where someone was even going to put his life on the line that Flick will reverse to his midfield pairing of Goretzka and Kimmich now that Pavard is back.

I don’t think any coach in the world would think about that now apart from over tinkering Pep.

Although Thiago disrespected the club, but he must stay at Bayern.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by temi1290: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Analysing nonsense, Olympic Lyon for the trophy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
What was the need for Nianzou.

Not saying we shouldn’t sign him though.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
temi1290:
Would you bet your life?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lordave:
Saw on Twitter where someone was even going to put his life on the line that Flick will reverse to his midfield pairing of Goretzka and Kimmich now that Pavard is back.

I don’t think any coach in the world would think about that now apart from over tinkering Pep.

Although Thiago disrespected the club, but he must stay at Bayern.

I think we should retain this formation vs Lyon. Lyon will be defensive so I think leon and Thiago can handle that midfield. we need to dominate early and make our dominance count in goals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by temi1290: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lordave:
Would you bet your life?

Life biti bawo,kilo le to yen, can't someone just look for small trouble

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by temi1290: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lordave:
Would you bet your life?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
temi1290:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by temi1290: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lordave:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

All this Bayern pple,u guys takes things too serious, small match wey uefa just organize for us,una give us 8, now i just decided to just come and look for small trouble,u're already involving life.

Make una dey calm down na.And make sure you guys beat Lyon tomorrow ooo else,let me keep quiet for now.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2020
Speaking of semifinal heartbreaks, Lordave, shey you remember when we chop 4 for Real hand?

If i remember correctly, you were supposed to hang out with a babe that evening but you turned her down to watch the game only for us to get thrashed. You come dey call am after the game but she no answer grin grin

That thing dey always crack me up anytime wey i remember am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by temi1290: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2020
pkasso:
Speaking of semifinal heartbreaks, Lordave, shey you remember when we chop 4 for Real hand?

If i remember correctly, you were supposed to hang out with a babe that evening but you turned her down to watch the game only for us to get thrashed. You come dey call am after the game but she no answer grin grin

Story,all I know is there will be party on this thread on Wednesday

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Topmaike007(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2020
temi1290:
see painment, you 8-2 admit it that you're jealous and pained cheesy even eibar can't get upto 8 vs Bayern in a single leg game..

I repeat it bro you guys are a disgrace to laliga santander grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RudyNerdy: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lordave:
What was the need for Nianzou.

Not saying we shouldn’t sign him though.
mehn Lyon is a goner.
see Bayern winning streaks
cc temi1290

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by temi1290: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Topmaike007:
see painment, you 8-2 admit it that you're jealous and pained cheesy even eibar can't get upto 8 vs Bayern in a single leg game..

I repeat it bro you guys are a disgrace to laliga santander grin cheesy

Na who include this wan inside discussion now,brush ur mouth before talking to me

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by temi1290: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
RudyNerdy:
mehn Lyon is a goner. see Bayern winning streaks cc temi1290

So, what is the moral of this picture nw

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
pkasso:

Brosss angry angry

And that was our first Semi Final with Pep, had a lot of confidence going into that match.
Wetin I see for Madrid fans hands in Abuja, I cannot forget.

How confident are you about Leipzig tonight?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
temi1290:

So, what is the moral of this picture nw
Be wary of Bayern.

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.