Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084362 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Roland17:
This Diaby just dey spoil ball for Leverkusen sha angry angry

That goal was Diaby fault. I think Bailey and Bellarabi should switch sides cos it seems Bellarabi is not in sync yet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Roland17:
To slap dis Diaby just dey hungry me! angry angry

He is a playmaker and not used to chasing the ball all over

Bellarabi gets a yellow. Phonzie is getting the best of him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
See Baba R. Voller!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

He is a playmaker and not used to chasing the ball all over

Bellarabi gets a yellow. Phonzie is getting the best of him

I know, but he has lost the ball too many times. Bellarabi needs to hit the bench, Bailey has done more on the left side than any attacking Leverkusen player.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Muller and Alaba with Black Lives Matter armband

Looks like all Bayern players wearing armband
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
GOALretzka
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goretzka scores.... angry Muller with another assist.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
raumdeuter:
GOALretzka

What happens when Thiago returns?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
This one don finish
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
3rd goal Bayern

Route 1 football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Roland17:

What happens when Thiago returns?

Good problem to have.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
FBS:
Leverkusen should not panic.
Can they panic now?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
A40:
Can they panic now?
Like they had a choice. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Paulinho has not really lived to expectations
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Muller assist again he needs to break the record
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Upamecano already red carded. Leipzig sabi self destruct sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who is this diaby mofo wey just dey spoil ball all game

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Can Leipzig hold on
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goal ball jor!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nice finish to hang Neuer
Diaby could have made this game closer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Paderborn equalize

Haidara with a terrible miss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Who is this diaby mofo wey just dey spoil ball all game

The ninja just dey throway ball/ possession for Leverkusen, worst part is he did not feel responsible for helping to win the ball back.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Great game by the boys today. Thoroughly enjoyed it. It was good to see Coman and Gnabry end their goal drought. Gnabry, especially has been disappointing lately. And man is Goalretzka playing out of his skin. I'm happy for him.

And there is the goal machine that is Lewy, hitting that 30 goal mark again. 44 in all comps. Best striker in the world. The biggest praise goes to Muller, 20 assists in the BuLi. The way the man has completely reinvented himself is something that needs to be acknowledged. I had given up on him but like the champion he is, he's proved me wrong and boy am i happy. KDB can kiss his record goodbye.

Last of all, big shoutout to Herr Flick. The transformation the team has undergone since he took over has been nothing short of amazing. We've not been this good since the Pep years. Life as a Bayern fan is fucking good at this moment grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
A bit of bad news though. Muller and Lewy are suspended for our next game against Gladbach after picking their fifth yellow cards of the season. Missing two of our best players against our bogey team is the last thing we need.

Zirkzee is the obvious replacement for Lewy while i feel Thiago should come in for Muller with Goretzka playing in an advanced position. I think we will be fine.

Just two more wins from the remaining 4. Number 8 is on its way, baby!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iskoki(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Oh well

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
iskoki:
Oh well

And Arsenal is already a loser, Always boring and Sad for the fans

Its almost 2 decades since Arsenal last won. They are as relevant as Werder Bremen

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:36am On Jun 11, 2020
I was afraid i was gonna jinx it but fork it! grin
Treble loading. . cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2020
Let's hope Gnabry's injury is not too serious. Seems he will miss a game or two

Bayern vs Neverkusen in the Pokal Final 4th of July

Why has Ceferin not told us when CL is returning?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Today's game against Gladbach is a tough one. No Lewy, no Muller, no Thiago and Gnabry isn't fully fit. Against a team that has beaten us multiple times even with our strongest 11.

It will be interesting to see how we line up. After that battling win in midweek, energy levels won't be at max but our hands are tied when it comes to rotation. Coman and Perisic only played a little over 60 mins so they should be fine. It is the midfield that i'm a bit concerned about. JK and Goretzka have basically been running themselves into the ground the past few weeks and fatigue is sure to set in. I would suggest starting Martinez to provide added cover.

Coman turns 24 today. It's a bit surprising given he has been at Bayern for some time now. It's also disappointing to know that he hasn't really improved as a player. Injuries have played a major part in his stagnancy but in the times he has been fit, he has been frustrating than anything else. One would think Gnabry's growth and improvement would spur him on to raise his game but that has not been the case. His lack of end product and his bizarre decision-making drives me crazy at times. Just look at the sitter he missed against Frankfurt.

Sane is coming and we all know what that means. Coman had better up his game or get tied to the bench.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Double post
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Zirkzee. 4 shots 4 goals
I know NFF will soon start famzin

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.