Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074737 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Omo, I got banned by the antispam bot. Twice! angry sad For doing absolutely nothing. First time wey I chop ban in my 10 years on NL. The thing dey vex me gan.

Seun, get your bots in line o!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Today's the day, people. Pack mas, boys!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2020
A40:
Zirkzee. 4 shots 4 goals

I know NFF will soon start famzin

With Boathand, there's always a problem. Neuer was exposed several times in that game by the Ghanaian.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
airmark:

With Boathand, there's always a problem. Neuer was exposed several times in that game by the Ghanaian.

Yet Boateng keeps starting and you keep wailing daily. It must be a hard time for you

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rumors that Tanguy Kouassi joins on a free transfer from PSG

Nice buy, Lets loan him out so he can get experience
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
raumdeuter:
Rumors that Tanguy Kouassi joins on a free transfer from PSG

Nice buy, Lets loan him out so he can get experience
I never heard of that name before but na loan sure pass for am. CB position is stacked

Just seeing that he made 13 apps and scored 3 goals. Looks like a steal. Nice job Brazzo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
A40:
I never heard of that name before but na loan sure pass for am. CB position is stacked

Just seeing that he made 13 apps and scored 3 goals. Looks like a steal. Nice job Brazzo
Make the guy do correct like Phonzie Davies
I don dey get 2 minds about this Lucas Hernandez If PSG come correct and offers 80M for him I might be tempted cos Alaba is already playing LCB that Lucas was bought for. Its very unlikely Bayern will give up on him after 1 season though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
raumdeuter:

Make the guy do correct like Phonzie Davies
I don dey get 2 minds about this Lucas Hernandez If PSG come correct and offers 80M for him I might be tempted cos Alaba is already playing LCB that Lucas was bought for. Its very unlikely Bayern will give up on him after 1 season though
I will forever scratch my head at that Lucas signing. That was a spectacular waste of money. If PSG come with €60m sef I don't mind. His injuries are such that even if he becomes good it's unlikely he is great enough to be worth that much

If he can play 13 games for PSG then he is doing something right
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Boateng beasting as usual. Another assist for Lewandowski's goal

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
A40:
Boateng beasting as usual. Another assist for Lewandowski's goal

I need me some Muller assists
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Offside on a Muller assist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
x
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
c
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
DEUTSCHE MEISTER!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Another Man of the Match performance by Boatank to help Bayern win the league

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by emitope: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mia San mia.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DeadPresidents: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Immediately Dortmund lost to Bayern, I lost interest in the Bundesliga.

At least those hipster bottlers in yellow could have pretended to actually offer something that looks like a title challenge.

Bayern romping to every title is just...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:16am On Jun 17, 2020

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:
Another Man of the Match performance by Boatank to help Bayern win the league
This Pizarro no go retire??

Thank God for delivering us from useless coach. Boateng and Müller wey them wan rubbish na him don recover form now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:29am On Jun 17, 2020
A40:
This Pizarro no go retire??

Thank God for delivering us from useless coach. Boateng and Müller wey them wan rubbish na him don recover form now

I thought your mentor said the calamitous Ghanaian was playing nonsense because he had won Ucl and world cup and nothing to prove again.

If we recall Terry, he will defend well against that useless Bremen.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Mumu league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Just like that?! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Gabzy1(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Raumdeuter, A40 and all bayern fans
Which era is the best between franz beckenbauer era and this present era
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
FergieRaww:
Just like that?! cheesy
With 2 games to go unlike the useless EPL
Elnino4ladies:
Mumu league.
Na mumu dem suppose call the league a team is leading by 25points with 9 games to go
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gabzy1:

The era we won the 3 CL titles
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Na mumu dem suppose call the league a team is leading by 25points with 9 games to go

Winning the league 8 conservatives times shows how 'Mumucious' the league is
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Gabzy1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

The era we won the 3 CL titles
I don't think champions league then is as competitive as this era
Only first placed team in each league qualifies for the champions league.
Winning 1 champions league with multiple semi final appearance in this era is not easy.
From 1970 - 1980, 4 leagues, 3 champions league, 1 dfb pokal
From 2010 - 2020, 8 leagues, 1 champions league, 4 dfb pokal (which could probably be 5)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Honestly i thought BVB would've put up a good fight for it but oOh well ..

i don't know but has there been any time in history a Bundesliga team in first position topped the team right below em' with 25pts with 8-10 games to go ??

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
FergieRaww:

Honestly i thought BVB would've put up a good fight for it but oOh well ..

i don't know but has there been any time in history a Bundesliga team in first position topped the team right below em' with 25pts with 8-10 games to go ??

In the treble season, Jupp Heynckes Bayern finished the league 25points ahead of Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gabzy1:
That German and Bayern team won 3 CLs straight and went to two Euro Finals and a World Cup Final, the only Euro Final they lost they lost on penalties so I don't think it's close
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
airmark:

I thought your mentor said the calamitous Ghanaian was playing nonsense because he had won Ucl and world cup and nothing to prove again.

If we recall Terry, he will defend well against that useless Bremen.
Ko le tan lara Omo oba. You can see how the BoaTANK kept your useless team quiet in that una monkey post stadium

Can't keep a good man down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.