Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075467 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
A40:
Ko le tan lara Omo oba. You can see how the BoaTANK kept your useless team quiet in that una monkey post stadium

Can't keep a good man down

Defending against a Giroud? grin

We will see him in Portugal, if he doesn't destroy your qualification chances.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
airmark:

Defending against a Giroud? grin

We will see him in Portugal, if he doesn't destroy your qualification chances.

What happened to your VVD that Morata was giving spinaroonie? Why is he not in Portugal? Shey them ban am?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
What is really happening with Leipzig? Another late game collapse. Should have wrapped up a CL spot by now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
A40:
What is really happening with Leipzig? Another late game collapse. Should have wrapped up a CL spot by now

Young team and inconsistency, Now Chelsea has taken their best player, lets see how next season will be for them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sane has rejected all extension from City and he is free to leave this season or the next

Homecoming loading

Roland17, I cant jump through all these hoops to land your boy at Bayern and you will still be holding back. What is your transfer fee, Let us get you to sign for Bayern fans club in the deal with Leroy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
raumdeuter:
Sane has rejected all extension from City and he is free to leave this season or the next

Homecoming loading

Roland17, I cant jump through all these hoops to land your boy at Bayern and you will still be holding back. What is your transfer fee, Let us get you to sign for Bayern fans club in the deal with Leroy

Haha!!! Baba, I salute your resilience.. grin grin

I don tell you tire and I go continue to dey tell you, Na Arsenal/ Milan get my heart and soul. It is not, has never and will never be up for a debate worth more consideration...E no get price, we die there!!! Just so you know also, my favorite German team is BVB, if that matters in the scheme of things.

I am only happy that my boy Sane is finally leaving City under Pep, not necessarily because he is joining Bayern. Remember, you and @A40 asked to see more desire to leave City from him and I am happy he has been consistent with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

Young team and inconsistency, Now Chelsea has taken their best player, lets see how next season will be for them
I think some of the young players have started believing their own hype. I'm worried about them moving forward. Werner is their whole offense and I think they should offload Upamecano too.

There's this Szoboslai boy in Salzburg. That boy is a gem and should replace Werner fairly easily
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Well, a happy birthday to me and everyone celebrating today cheesy Many happy returns!

Chelseabmw, i no forget you o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
pkasso:
Well, a happy birthday to me and everyone celebrating today cheesy Many happy returns!

Chelsea.bmw, i no forget you o! grin
Happy birthday Bro.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
pamcode:
Happy birthday Bro.
Thanks a lot, bro. I really appreciate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
David Alaba turns 28 today! Yes, i know it's hard to believe. Dude has been around for like forever. Tied with Muller and Ribery for the most BuLi titles in history with 9. Imagine winning 10 league titles before turning 30! Bayern legend already.

Now let's get him to extend that contract.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chelseabmw(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
pkasso:

Chelseabmw, i no forget you o! grin

Thanks my brother.. u 2 much
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Thomas Muller breaks KDB assist record

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rekordmeister

Schalke makes it 16 games without a win, that's what happens when you hire a substandard coach like Wagner

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Congrats to the boys for winning yet another league title. Most people are going to whine and cry about Bayern dominating again but we don't care. We will NEVER stop winning. They think it's easy to maintain that level of hunger and desire to win. To reset and go again every season.

In reality, our last three league titles have been the hardest. There have been issues on and off the pitch. Coaching changes, dressing room unrest and some key players leaving. The club was in a period of transition. We had to battle back to win the league last season after trailing by a substantial gap. This season was no different. When Kovac was sacked in November, we were in 4th and 7 points of the top. But we fought hard to reclaim our title. The players gave everything to salvage their reputation as professionals and proved their doubters wrong.

Big shout out to Hansi Flick for rejuvenating the team. His empathetic, warm personality and excellent man-management skills has brought out the best in the players. His tactical input can also be seen in our play. The high line and aggressive pressing is back. There is more fluidity and dynamism in our play than under Kovac. It's looking like 2013 all over again.

The league is in the bag, the cup final against Leverkusen is up next. Let's go get it!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
raumdeuter:
Thomas Muller breaks KDB assist record

So KDB that wasn't good enough to break into Chelsea of that time, set and held the assists record immediately he played in Burnthisleaguedown until now? Embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
pkasso:
Congrats to the boys for winning yet another league title. Most people are going to whine and cry about Bayern dominating again but we don't care. We will NEVER stop winning. They think it's easy to maintain that level of hunger and desire to win. To reset and go again every season.

In reality, our last three league titles have been the hardest. There have been issues on and off the pitch. Coaching changes, dressing room unrest and some key players leaving. The club was in a period of transition. We had to battle back to win the league last season after trailing by a substantial gap. This season was no different. When Kovac was sacked in November, we were in 4th and 7 points of the top. But we fought hard to reclaim our title. The players gave everything to salvage their reputation as professionals and proved their doubters wrong.

Big shout out to Hansi Flick for rejuvenating the team. His empathetic, warm personality and excellent man-management skills has brought out the best in the players. His tactical input can also be seen in our play. The high line and aggressive pressing is back. There is more fluidity and dynamism in our play than under Kovac. It's looking like 2013 all over again.

The league is in the bag, the cup final against Leverkusen is up next. Let's go get it!

Congrats my brother. I don't know why they can't add top teams from Poland, to toughen your league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
airmark:

Congrats my brother. I don't know why they can't add top teams from Poland, to toughen your league.
Poland? grin grin Na Wislaw krakow and Legia Warsaw go stop Bayern from winning the league? Comot hian!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
pkasso:
Poland? grin grin Na Wislaw krakow and Legia Warsaw go stop Bayern from winning the league? Comot hian!

They may not be as useless as all these Dusseldorf, Paderborn whatever. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
airmark:

So KDB that wasn't good enough to break into Chelsea of that time, set and held the assists record immediately he played in Burnthisleaguedown until now? Embarrassing.

The same KdB has topped the EPL assist chart every season he was fit 3 times already is that not embarrassing to the useless epl no wonder a coach who doesn't know how to arrange defense can win back to back titles

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

The same KdB has topped the EPL assist chart every season he was fit 3 times already is that not embarrassing to the useless epl no wonder a coach who doesn't know how to arrange defense can win back to back titles

grin

How many assists did he get in his first season with City? Oh he wasn't fit. grin

I was expecting you to say that he came back to epl, to break the assists record like he did in burnthisleaguedown. Bounce grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
airmark:

grin

How many assists did he get in his first season with City? Oh he wasn't fit. grin

I was expecting you to say that he came back to epl, to break the assists record like he did in burnthisleaguedown. Bounce grin

You are a dunce if you didn't know Kdb had a knee injury in his first season at city

His first season at Bundesliga was at werder bremen and had 9 assists

Dullards won't know this
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are a dunce if you didn't know Kdb had a knee injury in his first season at city

His first season at Bundesliga was at werder bremen and had 9 assists

Dullards won't know this

Lol, so Hazard didn't have injury this season to be running your mouth on him up and down.

You be mumu apari.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
airmark:

Lol, so Hazard didn't have injury this season to be running your mouth on him up and down.

You be mumu apari.

Hazard has played the EPL and had 4,5,4 assists in 3 consecutive seasons

Hazard entire CL career he has 4 open play goals unless you are telling us he has been injured his entire career oponu ikputu onu

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

[s]Hazard has played the EPL and had 4,5,4 assists in 3 consecutive seasons

Hazard entire CL career he has 4 open play goals unless you are telling us he has been injured his entire career oponu ikputu onu[/s]

Who was the player with highest assists in epl last season? You are a donkey. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
airmark:

Who was the player with highest assists in epl last season? You are a donkey. grin

You mean the season kdb was out injured anuofia

Kdb in 149 games has overtaken Hidden total epl assists despite the shakushaku man playing about 100 games more

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
raumdeuter:

Kdb in 149 games has overtaken Hidden total epl assists despite the shakushaku man playing about 100 games more

Why has he not broken the epl assists record the way he destroyed Burnthisleaguedown's, apari? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hopefulLandlord: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

I'm curious, what do you have against Hazard? You seem to always be against him in almost every discussion and you even bring him up to degrade his deeds when unprovoked.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

I'm curious, what do you have against Hazard? You seem to always be against him in almost every discussion and you even bring him up to degrade his deeds when unprovoked.

I hate overrated footballers and activity formers, My problem with him started when Chelsea fans started rating him aside those way better than him

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hopefulLandlord: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
pkasso:

These are more internal challenges and even at that you fell just 7 points off leaders. Your quality is far above anyone and once these internal issues were sorted out there was no stopping you. You can't go through such in Laliga or EPL and still win due to your sorting yourself out (see Mou final season at Chelsea). you'd need to still hope the top teams whose quality(ies) are almost as good as yours if not as good falters and even at that you'd probably just nick a UCL spot or something
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hopefulLandlord: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

I hate overrated footballers and activity formers, My problem with him started when Chelsea fans started rating him aside those way better than him

so you started having problem with Hazard due to something totally unrelated to Hazard?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

so you started having problem with Hazard due to something totally unrelated to Hazard?

Hazard fans who started overrating the unproductive footballer who dances around and doesnt deliver are the cause of his problems

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.