Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078841 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Thank you guys have a prosperous 2022

ebukacute and erusen did you get my message?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boss boss
God bless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
The giveaway is over. Wishing you all a prosperous new year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:
You did well boss. Even though I saw this late.

God bless you still.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nice one Raumdeuter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by postdigger(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Once again, thanks man
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Raumdeuter, nice one there. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Odunharry(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Blessings always Raumdeuter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by stuff46(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Blessings boss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:
thanks boss, Happy birthday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Devvy4: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

ebuka cute and eru sen did you get my message?

Happy birthday raumdeuter, Please can you post the screenshots of people insulting/swearing for their teams, I don’t mind if you’ll blur their details. Abeg grin

Thanks cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jolly94: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Oga Raumdeuter, Sir.

Thank you so much for the giveaway. I'm deeply and greatly grateful for this kind gesture of yours. Happy Birthday to you. And many more wonderful and fruitful years ahead in God's love and protection.

Have a blissful holiday and Birthday celebration.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DrinkWater10: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:
Many thanks. Birthday blessings
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Devvy4:

Happy birthday raumdeuter, Please can you post the screenshots of people insulting/swearing for their teams, I don’t mind if you’ll blur their details. Abeg grin

Thanks cool

Come see as Man utd Chelsea Arsenal and Barcelona fans dey swear for their team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Devvy4: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Come see as Man utd Chelsea Arsenal and Barcelona fans dey swear for their team

Boss you fit drop some screenshots, just blur their details cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Queenslander(f): 4:18am On Dec 31, 2021
iamoyindamola:

TF are you talking about, you think I am interested in the feminist posts you share too cool cool
Hmmm ☹️ ❌

“I myself have never been able to find out precisely what a feminist is. I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat.” —Rebecca West tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2021
raumdeuter:
The year is running to an end. In all this has been a good year for me

With its own challenges. Health, financial, personal, At the end it turned out to be a great year actually one of the best ones ever. I have had cause to be thankful and looking forward to a better 2022

I also reached a landmark age some months back

In the spirit of the season, I will be doing giveaway to 10 users who are active on the sports(European football) section. The first 10 users to send an email to wraumdeuter@gmail.com will get a small amount from me between now and end of the year

When sending the email, include your name, bank details, moniker and club you support. Your NL account must be older than 3months and actively posting (This is to prevent people creating sock accounts or using multiple backup accounts)

If you feel comfortable with recharge card or phone data load instead of Bank account(for privacy and security reasons) I no wan hear say na ramdeuter wey you give account number make your money miss, you can put your phone number

For fun factor, you must wish Bayern Munich wins the CL for the next 3 seasons while placing a powerful curse on your team to remain trophyless IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If you want your recharge quicker increase the intensity and hotness of your curse on your club and coach
Best response gets priority grin grin grin

I have multiple babalawos on standby courtesy of ebukacute and segedinho to sanction this grin grin

Also to celebrate Chelsea's dropped point.

Note Its only for those based in Nigeria o. Cos na very small amount only for 3 bottles of beer, 1 Origin and 1 pack of Benson. Change fit remain for short time if you enter better rugged lungu
Lol, grin grin grin Better years ahead legendary raumdeuter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Afz9095(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Thanks boss,More blessings
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by erusen: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

you don see am,I don send email
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Devvy4:

Boss you fit drop some screenshots, just blur their details cheesy

Some of them

Club : Chelsea
May Bayern win 3 champions league in a row and may Chelsea go trophiless.

======================================
I WISH AND PRAY THAT BAYERN MUNICH WINS THREE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN A ROW. AND I CURSE AND REJECT ANY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TRIUMPH OF AC MILAN IN THE NEXT COMING YEARS. I HOPE AMADIOHA DOES IT'S JOB.
========================================================
Bayern Munich will win the champions league back2back2back2back and Manchester united will go trophyless back2back2back2back
======================================
I support manchester united.

I sincerely wish bayern munich wins UCL for the next three seasons.

Manchester united looks like a team trying to build from the scratch again, I don't see us winning anything sensible in the coming seasons. Those boards are motherfuckers, they should have let Carrick stay, or at least get a better coach, not one old mentor. Thunder fire them.
=========================
Barca is already out of UCL, so I wish Bayern success this season

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ebukacute(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
raumdeuter:

ebukacute and erusen did you get my tmessage?
Not yet ..I have forwarded your my details via email boss
I dey wait abeg... grin
I hail u in advance grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dyabman(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
@raumdeuter

Eskis sir

Sapa will not hold you next year in Jesus name !

tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 5:58am On Jan 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
Raumdeuter, happy new year. You didn't post the link to your give away on the Real Madrid Thread.You posted it on Chelse, Arsenal, Man utd, Barcelona Thread. Are Madrid Fans excluded? If no, should i send my details? HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN BOSS
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by superfelix: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Thank you o. God bless you abundantly.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Austema(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Whoever is seeing this comment should please send me small thing, even if na 1k

So I can use it to eat, please.

2273648432 Zenith
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Covid has struck the squad

Personnel situation ahead of Gladbach:

Definitely out of the game: Neuer, Hernández, Coman, Sané, Tolisso, Upamecano, Richards, Nianzou (all Covid) - Sarr and Choupo-Moting (African Cup)

Doubtful: Goretzka (patellar tendon), Stanišić (torn muscle)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Gladbach takes the lead.

Shey dem wan beat us again ni
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bayern don start their sessional Bonanza to ensure the league is a bit competitive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Amoto94(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Nagelsmann and Rangnick discussing Bayern tactics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=797G0gzt0dw
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Looks like Coman is extending his contract for 17M a year

Lets keep our top players its better than having to pay transfer fees

Bild reported on the wages of top earners

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
FC Bayern will be without Alphonso Davies for the time being. "With Phonzy, when we did our follow-up examination yesterday that we do with ever player that has had Covid-19, we detected signs of mild myocarditis, i.e. an inflammation of the heart muscle," said Julian Nagelsmann at his press conference on Friday ahead of the Bundesliga game at 1. FC Köln. "He'll sit out training until further notice. He won't be available, also in the coming weeks. The ultrasound shows this myocarditis isn't so dramatic but it's a sign of myocarditis. Still, it has to heal and that will definitely take some time," Nagelsmann added.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Happy new year folks.

And sad news about Phonzie. Some of my doctor friends told me no such thing as mild myocarditis so let's just be hoping. This Covid business is really a menace. From Kun, Eriksen, Aubameyang, even Coman there seems to be an uptick of players with some form of heart issue

Congratulations to Robert Lewandowski. The true deserving winner of the Best Player in the World. Recognized by the World governing football body not the French Complete Sports award

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.