Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa (46239 Views)

Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him / Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by koyyess: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueAir:
nah I dont imagine incest obviously u do. ..primitive uneducated buffoon

U can toss ur female loved ones to me if u are curious of my potency

I would be surprised if you've not lusted after your own mum.

1mbeciles like you who support killings of one's own offsprings are guilty of raping their mothers, sisters and daughters.

Like I said, I strongly hope you are impotent.

f@ggot.

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by femmoy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
ladiesreject:
Omg

Effects of a cheating wife on her husband and children.

But that man was so heartless to have killed those innocent kids.

Is it that women cannot be faithful or what?

I've never seen a faithful girl, especially those born in the early 90s to date. They are so promiscuous, all in the name exploring.

What do you want to explore abeg?

Spits

I quite agree with u on this man,girls stopped being faithful and reliable since 1989, u see any girl born from then till now has no loyalty. I wonder what they want to explore,from youthful age,down to even after marriage.
I wish we could go back to the ages of no marriage for non virgins.
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
koyyess:

I would be surprised if you've not lusted after your own mum.

1mbeciles like you who support killings of one's own offsprings are guilty of raping their mothers, sisters and female daughters.

Like I said, I strongly hope you are impotent.

f@ggot.
u couldnt read and comprehend statements well ,,,,the idea of auguing u is quite insane...

fraustrated insecured people everywhere embarassed just go back to ur waterleaf selling shop..gay...wouldnt be surprised if u have not lusted after ur own mom.......imbeciles like u support killing of offsprings out of fraustration and emotional distress.....like i said i strongly hope u are impotent..................MEHN UR LIFE IS SINKING..how do u live everyday? cry are u hungry? HOWS LIFE FARING U grin
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by koyyess: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueAir:
u coukdnt read and comprehend statements well ,,,,the idea of auguing u is quite insane...

fraustrated insecured people everywhere embarassed just go back to ur waterleaf selling shop

Of course you can't comprehend anything reasonable.

And no, it is you who is frustrated and insecure...that is why you viewed a topic like this and spewed the dumbest trash ever.

Are you depressed? Kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by LordAdam16: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
aolawale025:

He didn't have to kill anyone. He can simply walk away from the marriage

I see this a lot.

But here's the FACT: you have no control over how someone else should react to a grievance.

Same heartbreak that most people have, grieve, then get over with time; is the same heartbreak that many commit suicide over. Similarly, same UTME kids take, fail, brush it off, and try again; is the same kind of exam kids take in South Korea, fail, and commit suicide over.

Clearly dude is mentally unbalanced to a degree at least, but people have killed their kids for less.

This sh*t happens more times than you think, a lady taking a call while her partner is in the background wondering what's making the smacking sound in the background. Some just get depressed, this one went cuckoo.

Can I blame him, I don't know. I don't have his brain.

A similar instance is an account I read on Reddit. Dude was smashing a single mother of two in the apartment she shares with her baby daddy. The guy returned and knocked. Unfazed she tells the dude to keep at it as the door is locked and the baby daddy (who is an ex-convict and just came out of prison weeks back) didn't have a key.

They went ham, because as anyone who's been in such situation knows (including yours truly), it's exciting. So n*gga was outside begging the mother of his kids to open the door, while she was having the time of her life. He kept calling her, she ignored the calls.

After a while, the dude screwing her spanks her and tells her to pick the call. She f*cking did, because why not. With sex sounds in the background, she told him he was "trifling" and that she wasn't well and he should come back later.

According to the dude, the n*gga kept knocking, begging, and calling for a few minutes more then left. He was scared to sh*t when he came down from cloud nine, waited an extra 10 minutes, checked the coast, then made a dash.

Turns out, the baby daddy went to a store that night, shot the cashier, tried to shoot another employee in the head and the gun jammed. Nigga was put away for a long time. Now was that the healthy way to deal with that traumatic experience he had? No. But as I said, I don't have his brain. And the lady, well her actions inadvertently put someone in the hospital and could have easily been two homicides. And made her own kids fatherless for a longer time just when he had just come home.

Now, I'm not saying the n*gga is a model citizen, a stand out gentleman who didn't deserve that. For all I know, it might be his karma. He's an ex-convict, what did he do to get a felony conviction? What about the awful sh*t he did and got away with. What if he's cheated on her in the past and this is her payback? Could explain why he was begging?

Regardless, you don't poke a sleeping bear no matter how much in the right you think you are. Cos when it lashes out, you really can't control how much damage it'd do.

You want to cheat, cheat. But then to go past that to take a video call from him while you're getting f*cked. Come on now, how cold is that? Then the nerve to act surprised that he acted out. Like I'm pretty sure she knew dude was unstable; yet she did it anyway.

And that's to say nothing about the guys in question (I'm guilty so that includes me). But in all, action and reaction are equal and opposite; and when you do stuff, you have no control over how the other party should react to it.

Like that Dominican guy who killed himself after his ex who he was still pleading to get back together with made a sex tape and sent it to him as the ultimate "leave me the f*ck alone" message. I mean she could just have continued ignoring his calls; but she had to go meta. You know to "show him."

Would she have done that if the guy was a cartel boss? You know the answer!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
koyyess:

Of course you can't comprehend anything reasonable.

And no, it is you who is frustrated and insecure...that is why you view a topic like this and spew the dumbest trash ever.

Are you depressed? Kill yourself.
grin grin grin grin MOVE on man.....society has damaged ur emotions....ill just go back to my hustling focused life hopefully u will have the chance to have one....
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by koyyess: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueAir:
grin grin grin grin MOVE on man.....society has damaged ur emotions....ill just go back to my hustling focused life hopefully u will have the chance to have one....

I don't care about your bet Naija gambling huzzle.

I just hope you are impotent...that's all.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by SammyTJack: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Women are truly the worst thing to happen to this world angry
That's why I can never believe in marriage,
God punish her n every other woman like her
BullShit angry
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
LordAdam16:

I see this a lot.

But here's the FACT: you have no control over how someone else should react to a grievance.

Same heartbreak that most people have, grieve, then get over with time; is the same heartbreak that many commit suicide over. Similarly, same UTME kids take, fail, brush it off, and try again; is the same kind of exam kids take in South Korea, fail, and commit suicide over.

Clearly dude is mentally unbalanced to a degree at least, but people have killed their kids for less.

This sh*t happens more times than you think, a lady taking a call while her partner is in the background wondering what's making the smacking sound in the background. Some just get depressed, this one went cuckoo.

Can I blame him, I don't know. I don't have his brain.

A similar instance is an account I read on Reddit. Dude was smashing a single mother of two in the apartment she shares with her baby daddy. The guy returned and knocked. Unfazed she tells the dude to keep at it as the door is locked and the baby daddy (who is an ex-convict and just came out of prison weeks back) didn't have a key.

They went ham, because as anyone who's been in such situation knows (including yours truly), it's exciting. So n*gga was outside begging the mother of his kids to open the door, while she was having the time of her life. He kept calling her, she ignored the calls.

After a while, the dude screwing her spanks her and tells her to pick the call. She f*cking did, because why not. With sex sounds in the background, she told him he was "trifling" and that she wasn't well and he should come back later.

According to the dude, the n*gga kept knocking, begging, and calling for a few minutes more then left. He was scared to sh*t when he came down from cloud nine, waited an extra 10 minutes, checked the coast, then made a dash.

Turns out, the baby daddy went to a store that night, shot the cashier, tried to shoot another employee in the head and the gun jammed. Nigga was put away for a long time. Now was that the healthy way to deal with that traumatic experience he had? No. But as I said, I don't have his brain. And the lady, well her actions inadvertently put someone in the hospital and could have easily been two homicides.

You want to cheat, cheat. But then to go past that to take a video call from him while you're getting f*cked. Come on now, how cold is that? Then the nerve to act surprised that he acted out. Like I'm pretty sure she knew dude was unstable; yet she did it anyway.

And that's to say nothing about the guys in question (I'm guilty so that includes me). But in all, actions and reactions are equal and opposite; and when you do stuff, you have no control over how the other party should react to it.

Like that Dominican guy who killed himself after his ex who he was still pleading to get back together with made a sex tape and sent it to him as the ultimate "leave me the f*ck alone" message. I mean she could just have continued ignoring his calls; but she had to go meta. You know to "show him."

Would she have done that if the guy was a cartel boss? You know the answer!

-Lord
nice one boss..but only people who are rational and non emotional thinkers can understand ur case study but its rare on nairaland.....emotional distress or trigger is nothing to look at slightly
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
koyyess:

I don't care about your bet Naija gambling huzzle.

I just hope you are impotent...that's all.
smiley be nice ...perhaps ill employ u in my fathers factory....cant employ where i work tho.got a boss.....

so pitiable embarassed
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by poweredcom(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Keeping a Hoes as housewife can make a man who does not know that his wife is a hoe do sometin mad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by koyyess: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueAir:
smiley be nice ...perhaps ill employ u in my fathers factory....cant employ where i work tho.got a boss.....

so pitiable embarassed

Keep day dreaming if it makes you sleep well at night.

Your so called boss must be putting up with a dead brained f@ggot like you.

Maybe when he has had enough and kicks you out, your dad will know what to do with you.

Pray he doesn't hang you like this m0ron you are supporting.

An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Demented baboon.
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by delishpot: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Foolishness. May we not be foolish in our lives.
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by mamajj17(f): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Another Case of Mental sickness SMH, poor innocent Kids, wish their was treated earlier before it happens cry cry cry
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by LordAdam16: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
trapQ:
Thrash!

You purported that there was nothing wrong in the man's actions and even inferred that murdering them was better than having to pay child support. Your comment is reflective of a depraved, schizophrenic, twisted mind. To say you deserve a place even among animals would be an insult to the animal kingdom. [s][/s]

Barbaric, yes! Rational and logical, also yes!

Oh and animals do same. Alpha lions kill the cubs of their "cheating" mate. Obviously, they don't kill themselves as well as this depraved guy did; so I guess he isn't an insult to the animal kingdom. Factually, he might be somewhere above them.

And that's skipping the irony that we are all animals.

-Lord
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Gabson001(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Naija is damn sick
Sick people
Sick president
Sick animals
Sick lands
Sick sick �

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Milliej(f): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Too bad.
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Milliej(f): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Gabson001:
Naija is damn sick Sick people Sick president Sick animals Sick lands Sick sick �
. How is Naija involved in this ?
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
koyyess:

Keep day dreaming if it makes you sleep well at night.

Your so called boss must be putting up with a dead brained f@ggot like you.

Maybe when he has had enough and kicks you out, your dad will know what to do with you.

Pray he doesn't hang you like this m0ron you are supporting.

An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Demented baboon.
lall barks no bites..wow...i dont recall supporting or chastising any couple up there...but theres no way im arguing rational debate with a fraustrated being like u
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by koyyess: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueAir:
lall barks no bites..wow...i dont recall supporting or chastising any couple up there...but theres no way im arguing rational debate with a fraustrated being like u

'Arguing rational debate...'

You mean killing your own children?

You are an 1diot.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Brock1: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
overdrive:
y take the innocent kids along.

It's better, those kids are still Innocent, let them go before they develop in dis sinful world.
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
overdrive:

He wanted to go with them.
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by needful: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
When I read news like this, I feeel like rolling on the ground with laughter. He killed his own children because u were cheated on. How many men are faithful to their wives. Out of 100% marriage in Africa, 98% cheats on their wives, now out of the 98% that cheats, 95% cheats in present of their wives, how many women has killed their children because the man cheated on her. Women will continue to endure all u men shits until they are down to the grave. How I wish every woman will be cheating like this, maybe marriage will automatically stop or cheating will vermose. Hahahahahah, this is the beginning. Maybe he should have killed his family members too. Is he faithful to his wife? Can he swear he has never screw more than 7 women ever since he got married to that woman. Kolo mental everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
koyyess:

'Arguing rational debate...'

You mean killing your own children?

You are an 1diot.
KEEP MOVING. .FOOL grin
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
overdrive:
its obvious they re not his, mother is a whorre.
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by bewla(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
overdrive:
To be sure he protect them from the shame less harlot call mother
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by rexericx(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
U nailed it
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by koyyess: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueAir:
KEEP MOVING. .FOOL grin

f@ggots first.

And next time, when sane people are interacting, keep your filthy leprosy hands off your stolen broken phone screen.

Fish brained baboon.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by frozen70(f): 4:22am On Jun 26, 2019
So the best option is to take the life of those innocent children because both you and your wife can't handle separation ❓

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) / Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.