Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,497 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa (46599 Views)

Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him / Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by 9jaRealist: 5:28am On Jun 26, 2019
tsinzu:
What did the innocent kids do to deserve this? Why not kill the promiscious mother instead

If he insists on death, then he shouldn’t be killing ANYONE ELSE other than himself - period!
First, “promiscuity” is NOT a capital crime, and if he was so in love he should have put a ring on it more than 8 years ago!

>

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by 9jaRealist: 5:30am On Jun 26, 2019
foolbuster:
Chai!! You caught your wife ontop another man. After reasoning the thing, You decided to hang and kill your two kids abruptly ending their future; who knows they might have even been the ones to treat your wife's f*ck up later on.
Then you proceeded to hang yourself also.
When the whole thing blows over usually in a couple of weeks, your wife will go ahead to give her lover another new style. Maybe on that matrimonial bed you bought.
Oga wetin you come gain now.

She is NOT his wife...
But the mother of his children.

Since he didn’t wife her...
She owes NO commitment to him.
>

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by 9jaRealist: 5:33am On Jun 26, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
And someone would tell me to go and marry.

The mor-on is NOT married...
Let’s not blame his demented mind on matrimony.
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by 9jaRealist: 5:37am On Jun 26, 2019
ladiesreject:
Omg

Effects of a cheating wife on her husband and children.

But that man was so heartless to have killed those innocent kids.

Is it that women cannot be faithful or what?

I've never seen a faithful girl, especially those born in the early 90s to date. They are so promiscuous, all in the name exploring.

What do you want to explore abeg?

Spits
Chiefochiefo:
Now that you're in jail men will sample your wife even on your bed. Aboki
Autotech312:
This is serious, Wetin you do to dat ya wife Na?

They are NOT married...
Quit blaming the demented entitlement mentality of a twisted little man on a single woman living her life.

>

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2019
koyyess:

f@ggots first.

And next time, when sane people are interacting, keep your filthy leprosy hands off your stolen broken phone screen.

Fish brained baboon.
funny imp grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by 9jaRealist: 5:48am On Jun 26, 2019
owila4luv:
correct! and the wife is the mother of all bitches, and already in hell! how can a woman be fucking another man while on video call with her husband?

For the umpteenth time, they’re NOT married...
Abegi quit blaming the demented entitlement mentality of a twisted little man on a single woman living her life.
undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Autotech312(m): 6:15am On Jun 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

They are NOT married...
Quit blaming the demented entitlement mentality of a twisted little man on a single woman living her life.

>

What point are you making?
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by 9jaRealist: 6:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Autotech312:

What point are you making?

Comprehension deficit? grin

You referred to her as “ya wife” which she isn’t/wasn’t...
She is thus free to pursue her own happinesses and didn’t “do” anything to him by so doing.
>

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by koyyess: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2019
BlueAir:
funny imp grin
Dumb negroe.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by latlat(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Wetin the children do now.....some men sha

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Autotech312(m): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

Comprehension deficit? grin

You referred to her as “ya wife” which she isn’t/wasn’t...
She is thus free to pursue her own happinesses and didn’t “do” anything to him by so doing.
>

Don't be too serious with my write up, anyway it's nice talking to you.
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Ugosample(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2019
femmoy:

I quite agree with u on this man,girls stopped being faithful and reliable since 1989, u see any girl born from then till now has no loyalty. I wonder what they want to explore,from youthful age,down to even after marriage.
I wish we could go back to the ages of no marriage for non virgins.

These days, loyalty means nothing to anyone

be it men or women

as for your wish, cheesy cheesy

shebi men like to fork around, if that is the case, it means no fvck for guys as well.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Ugosample(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2019
LordAdam16:

I see this a lot.

But here's the FACT: you have no control over how someone else should react to a grievance.

Same heartbreak that most people have, grieve, then get over with time; is the same heartbreak that many commit suicide over. Similarly, same UTME kids take, fail, brush it off, and try again; is the same kind of exam kids take in South Korea, fail, and commit suicide over.

Clearly dude is mentally unbalanced to a degree at least, but people have killed their kids for less.

This sh*t happens more times than you think, a lady taking a call while her partner is in the background wondering what's making the smacking sound in the background. Some just get depressed, this one went cuckoo.

Can I blame him, I don't know. I don't have his brain.

A similar instance is an account I read on Reddit. Dude was smashing a single mother of two in the apartment she shares with her baby daddy. The guy returned and knocked. Unfazed she tells the dude to keep at it as the door is locked and the baby daddy (who is an ex-convict and just came out of prison weeks back) didn't have a key.

They went ham, because as anyone who's been in such situation knows (including yours truly), it's exciting. So n*gga was outside begging the mother of his kids to open the door, while she was having the time of her life. He kept calling her, she ignored the calls.

After a while, the dude screwing her spanks her and tells her to pick the call. She f*cking did, because why not. With sex sounds in the background, she told him he was "trifling" and that she wasn't well and he should come back later.

According to the dude, the n*gga kept knocking, begging, and calling for a few minutes more then left. He was scared to sh*t when he came down from cloud nine, waited an extra 10 minutes, checked the coast, then made a dash.

Turns out, the baby daddy went to a store that night, shot the cashier, tried to shoot another employee in the head and the gun jammed. Nigga was put away for a long time. Now was that the healthy way to deal with that traumatic experience he had? No. But as I said, I don't have his brain. And the lady, well her actions inadvertently put someone in the hospital and could have easily been two homicides. And made her own kids fatherless for a longer time just when he had just come home.

Now, I'm not saying the n*gga is a model citizen, a stand out gentleman who didn't deserve that. For all I know, it might be his karma. He's an ex-convict, what did he do to get a felony conviction? What about the awful sh*t he did and got away with. What if he's cheated on her in the past and this is her payback? Could explain why he was begging?

Regardless, you don't poke a sleeping bear no matter how much in the right you think you are. Cos when it lashes out, you really can't control how much damage it'd do.

You want to cheat, cheat. But then to go past that to take a video call from him while you're getting f*cked. Come on now, how cold is that? Then the nerve to act surprised that he acted out. Like I'm pretty sure she knew dude was unstable; yet she did it anyway.

And that's to say nothing about the guys in question (I'm guilty so that includes me). But in all, action and reaction are equal and opposite; and when you do stuff, you have no control over how the other party should react to it.

Like that Dominican guy who killed himself after his ex who he was still pleading to get back together with made a sex tape and sent it to him as the ultimate "leave me the f*ck alone" message. I mean she could just have continued ignoring his calls; but she had to go meta. You know to "show him."

Would she have done that if the guy was a cartel boss? You know the answer!

-Lord

just imagine
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by femmoy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ugosample:

These days, loyalty means nothing to anyone

be it men or women

as for your wish, cheesy cheesy

shebi men like to fork around, if that is the case, it means no fvck for guys as well.

Mehn it's a two way thing for real. Let's leave it the way it is now. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Omofranca(f): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
blondebaber:
this is rubbish na
he should be killed

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Cityguy: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
He killed his kids because he saw the mother 'enjoying' herself with another man in a house. Wtf? Stupid is euphemism.
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by booksrite001: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2019
femmoy:
Mehn it's a two way thing for real. Let's leave it the way it is now.

embarassed
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Alejobs: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) / Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos / 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.