Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Cee-c Thanks Ubi Franklin For Standing By Her In Her Growth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Thanks Ubi Franklin For Standing By Her In Her Growth (902 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c Thanks Ubi Franklin For Standing By Her In Her Growth by joshchisimdi: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Cee-C in a special post today, thanked Ubi Franklin for standing by her in her growth even when the tide wasn’t in her favour.

Cee-C who thanked Ubi Franklin for standing her from day 1, noted that though there is so much about the music executive in public space however she choose to the celebrate the good he has shown her and many others. 

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/25/cee-c-thanks-ubi-franklin-for-standing-by-her-in-her-growth/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Cee-c Thanks Ubi Franklin For Standing By Her In Her Growth by joshchisimdi: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
wink wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cee-c Thanks Ubi Franklin For Standing By Her In Her Growth by Freestainworld(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
baby mama number something loading......, he gave others one, he will give you 7 at once.

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Thanks Ubi Franklin For Standing By Her In Her Growth by itspzpics(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Cee-c Thanks Ubi Franklin For Standing By Her In Her Growth by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Growth? How tall is she??
Re: Cee-c Thanks Ubi Franklin For Standing By Her In Her Growth by LearnITsmash(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
Very soon he will be standing by your new baby that he will put in you grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Still Not Married At My Age – Nikki Samonas Explains / Bovi And Basket Mouth Ranks Among The Funniest Comedians In The World. / With intimacy gadgets, I Give Myself Good Orgasm – Amara Maduka, Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.