Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) (46212 Views)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) / Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by qleap2all(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Every killings now must definitely be Fulani!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by AngryNijerian: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
emmasege:
Why do you Igbo guys always look for opportunity to insult Yorubas and vice versa?

In your myopic view, you think that the south east is immune from this national disaster called Buhari's terrorists? Long before Fulani terrorists came to the south west, they had invaded the south east (Enugu State). Have you forgotten how helpless the Governor was during that time. I'm talking about an event that happened in the first term of the lifeless president. Do not forget that their operations have also been recently reported in Delta State.

So, my friend, stop the tribal drum especially down here in the south.

Let the entire SOUTH UNITE to fight our common enemy in the Jihadists/terrorists (Boko boys, Fulani herdsmen) as well as their commander-in-chief (Buhari).
The problem is while the Igbos are trying to stop them majority of Yorubas are upholding them. All these is happening because you people down south that should know better also backed Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by 2blessed01(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
It Happens Everyday In 9ja, Since The Inseption Of Buhari Govt 4years Ago...Still After The Protests, The Complains Of The Citizens, MR INTEGRITY Will Do Nothing Abt It!
Am Just SPEECHLESS As This Country Don Tire Me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by baby124: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
AngryNijerian:
The problem is while the Igbos are trying to stop them majority of Yorubas are upholding them. All these is happening because you people down south that should know better also backed Buhari
Shut up. That we voted Buhari does not mean we support Fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by adefund(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Richards justified his new Constitution for Nigeria on the ground that Northern Nigeria wanted little or nothing to do with the South. This view was subsequently echoed in the 1940s by both Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Sir Ahmadu Bello, who stated quite clearly that they both regarded Nigeria as a mere geographical expression, and not a united country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by livebyday(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Juliet11111:

You are a typical Yoruba man

Don't bring tribes into this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by livebyday(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Benekruku:

Oh! Fulani's open the head of ladies they want to rape right?

If it were Yoruba's, what will they do?

Like you very familiar with crime.

Keep tribes out of your comments
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by livebyday(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
AngryNijerian:

Keep tribal comments out of this forum
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Benekruku:

Can imagine! When a dumb head is out of point, He goes to insult.

I wont bring down my honourable and highly esteemed self to go into insults with you.

I will never join you in that pig sty

Most of the time, those at the crime scene are the one who pay the price of the crime they didn't commit.
Since most of this kind of crime are committed by the heardsmen and our president is Fulani, so it has turned out as avenue for others to commit the crime and make it looks like the doing of these heardsmen.

Also, so many people are frustrated in this country, there is hunger, there is anger. That's why people are not patient to know the root of any evil act. They will attack the president casually.

Many Southeast brothers & sisters hold grudges against the Northerners and vice versa, so, anything that happens, the president(a Northerner) will surely be blamed. And indeed, he should be blamed after all he's the president.
PMB should just put more effort in improving the security level.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by drololaaof: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
VP is this lie?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
And I'm traveling next week from Lagos to East please God be my shield ���
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Truth be told Buhari is a total failure
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Maliqcious: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Well even Igbo got fools too and I believed no sensible person would support what's wrong been it political, insecurity,religion and ethnical issues
eyeview:
The fulani herdsmen are raping and killing unhindered.
Yet 80% of the slaves here will prefer to insult and deride igbos if they speak out against it. The slavery mentality juju that has caught these tribes will never catch igbos. I know many fools from Edo state who are ever on nairaland insulting any igbo group speaks up against these attacks while their Edo and even South west forests are being taken over by the same herdsmen.

Is that not the lowest form of slave mentality.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by thesicilian: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
eyeview:
Yet 80% of the slaves here will prefer to insult and deride igbos if they speak out against it. The slavery mentality juju that has caught these tribes will never catch igbos. I know many fools from Edo state who are ever on nairaland insulting any igbo group speaks up against these attacks while their Edo and even South west forests are being taken over by the same herdsmen.

You need to have your head examined. The same Edo people you're calling fools are the one blocking the roads and protesting, while all you Igbo pigdiots are good at is online warfare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by delishpot: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
After watching a video of some Fulani men in army uniform killing and harvesting eyes and joysticks, I can tell their style of killing from a mile. This has the tell tale sign of their killing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Baroba(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
emmasege:
Why do you Igbo guys always look for opportunity to insult Yorubas and vice versa?

In your myopic view, you think that the south east is immune from this national disaster called Buhari's terrorists? Long before Fulani terrorists came to the south west, they had invaded the south east (Enugu State). Have you forgotten how helpless the Governor was during that time. I'm talking about an event that happened in the first term of the lifeless president. Do not forget that their operations have also been recently reported in Delta State.

So, my friend, stop the tribal drum especially down here in the south.

Let the entire SOUTH UNITE to fight our common enemy in the Jihadists/terrorists (Boko boys, Fulani herdsmen) as well as their commander-in-chief (Buhari).

Valid points, it's not a tribal thing, the earlier we understand this, the quicker we can fight this menance..I was in Enugu three days ago, and I saw Fulani herdsmen parading there cattles around Independence Layout..If you know Enugu, this is where the government house is located, a highbrow area only the wealthy can afford.. The overweight spinless coward Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi seems timid and clueless on how to tackle this problem..

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by doctokwus: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hold Oshiomole responsible.
He invited APC and it's Fulanis agenda fully into Edo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by yarimagombe: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
The didn't identify the victim but they identify the culprits, what kind of confused be this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Benekruku(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:

Most of the time, those at the crime scene are the one who pay the price of the crime they didn't commit.
Since most of this kind of crime are committed by the heardsmen and our president is Fulani, so it has turned out as avenue for others to commit the crime and make it looks like the doing of these heardsmen.

Also, so many people are frustrated in this country, there is hunger, there is anger. That's why people are not patient to know the root of any evil act. They will attack the president casually.

Many Southeast brothers & sisters hold grudges against the Northerners and vice versa, so, anything that happens, the president(a Northerner) will surely be blamed. And indeed, he should be blamed after all he's the president.
PMB should just put more effort in improving the security level.

Brilliantly composed!

I loved valuable insight and constructive criticism like this.

Thumbs up! You well learned.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by GEEBITE: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
How would you like the criminal to rape you since you have female profile too.If you don't have much to say to this disheartening situation,it is better to keep quiet.
Sterope:
A criminal raped and killed a lady. Let's blame the whole Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Crvrider: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
princechurchill:
Wakanda nonsense country is this lord

What did we do to Lord luggard that made him to unite mad people and sane humans, thinking that after 59 years it will work out .

Lord local man is speechless that's how the situation in this country makes me feel.

We are now ripping the benefits of the amalgamation of Nigeria. If the thing sweet why Theresa May won brexit!?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by arantess: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Nigerians in general from all regions have a problem not just a set of people.
It is our mindset that is the problem.
Stop sitting on the fence mbok

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Sterope(f): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
I don't know

Tell me dont you have non-fulani criminals from your family, community, church or mosque, local government, state government and tribe?

GEEBITE:
How would you like the criminal to rape you since you have female profile too.If you don't have much to say to this disheartening situation,it is better to keep quiet.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by nwanyionitsha: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
Damentia:
angry I spit on every nomadic Fulani herdsman both in Nigeria and west Africa. I spit on the miyetti Allah cattle breeders association of Nigeria. I spit on the lifeless dullard and his bunch of incompetent service chiefs.
Spit on them for what when you still eat beef?
I have no sympathy for beef eaters butchered by herdsmen
I virtually haven't eaten beef for 2years and I am still alive. We are not serious. If we were,we know what to do.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by nwanyionitsha: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Princedapace:
If u dont live in the villages, u wouldnt understand how dangerous these Fulai herdsmen are. They go about with their cows, match ur crops, destroy farmlands, and if u challenge them, they can easily kill u. Worse is if majority of them meet women in the farm alone, they easily rape these ladies.

U wouldnt understand some of the unreported cases. When they settled in my state, they caused serious havoc back then. I was kinda young, didnt understand much but I know my dad got many invitations to our home town over meetings to deliberate on the rising rape cases and robberies committed by the Fulani settlements. Their settlement was few hours drive to my village then. They killed some ladies during rape. I dont know how their issue was sorted out, but I remember my village setup vigilante group. Those guys are truly dangerous.

Those guys are bloody, just that they have a many sentiment backing them up these days, that is why they got worse. They kidnap Nigerians on high way with ease these days. It is extremely dangrous traveling on various highways now.

A friend was a victim few months ago. They rob and take pretty ladies hostage and rape them at will. Most affected ladies dont speak out due to the 'shame'! My people, Nigeria don cast finish. Pls, get ur self a good skill, and see if u can leave this country. It has no value for human lives and security. If u think any northern led government can have the political will to crush this issue, forget it.

The only way out of these is true federalism. States should have the constitutional powers to defend their territory. As it is, south is completely divided. South west will never join forces to decentralize this country. Why?

It is simple, half of south west original population are muslims. They are simply loyal and sentimental towards their brothers up north. In fact, many christian population in south west are people from other christian dominated regions in Nigeria. If u are expected south west to really unite to seek for a decentralized Nigeria, forget it except North is interested. And unfortunately, north is not interested. We are forced to live as one. It is crazy. This unity wont work, more people to die, more ladies to be raped, pray u dont get affected.
After all the long story,you will still go and buy beef and eat.
No beef eater should disturb our peace.
For your info,I don't eat beef.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by LGDON: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
eyeview:

Any body you see insulting Igbo here is not from Edo State, though he or she may be living and bears Edo name.

They are Yorubas who their ancestors migrated with Orominyan to Benin city many centuries ago.

No aborigines of Edo State will ever insult Igbo people because the Igbos are our brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
eyeview:

Edo has taken the bull by the horn. Waiting for you chesting beating coward to do same. Oh the last time I checked your governors are praying and paying the herdsmen.

Ewu cotonuo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss / 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.