Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) (46202 Views)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) / Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2019
poseidon12:

Easy target. Obviously scared of attacking the culprits, the Fulani herdsmen.
they did not attack them just closing every body shops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Justiceleague1: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2019
eyeview:
The fulani herdsmen are raping and killing unhindered.
Yet 80% of the slaves here will prefer to insult and deride igbos if they speak out against it. The slavery mentality juju that has caught these tribes will never catch igbos. I know many fools from Edo state who are ever on nairaland insulting any igbo group speaks up against these attacks while their Edo and even South west forests are being taken over by the same herdsmen.

Is that not the lowest form of slave mentality.

I am from Edo state and I am always one of the very few who always say the truth and they always label me an impostor from Ebonyi!

Nnamdi Kanu warned everybody about this menance but they all shouted,"CRUCIFY HIM!!,CRUCIFY HIM!!!!
They even threatened to unleash their beloved agberoes/mcOluomo on him if he dares enter Lagos.

The fulani bandits are everywhere now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Kinikini: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2019
You spew insults, your kingsmen are hailing you. When you spew at others, you expose why the Igbos have had no true friends everywhere. Always quick to insult whoever does not align with their position. Always ready to flaunt their ''superiority'' supposed superiority and grandstanding on their success. Nobody is stopping the Igbos. You can speak up, after all, you guys have been hiding behind the social media to spew the venom. There are consequences for all actions. Just don't blame another tribe for the consequences of your lack of tact openly displayed. You call others slave, yet you rent houses from them. Did you carry houses from the East when you came Lagos?. You beg to stay in other peoples regions so you can make economic progress, yet you call those you beg slaves. Please continue, time will tell. But one thing is wisdom is superior to bravado.

eyeview:
Yet 80% of the slaves here will prefer to insult and deride igbos if they speak out against it. The slavery mentality juju that has caught these tribes will never catch igbos. I know many fools from Edo state who are ever on nairaland insulting any igbo group speaks up against these attacks while their Edo and even South west forests are being taken over by the same herdsmen.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by XaintJoel20: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
eyeview:

You are a dimwit.
Go add protect your Igbo brothers in Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi states before spewing hogwash.
Instead of you to condemn this inhuman act, you are spreading ethnic hatred.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2019
poseidon12:

Pardon me if I am wrong, but I thought you were a Buhari supporter?

yes at first but things are getting wrong all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Cityguy: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2019
princeking2:
They should investigate this case well.
For this Fulani herdsmen, their time will be up soon. Nothing lasts forever.
I tell you. The day of reckoning is nearer and every conspirator will hear am. By the time every other person opens the book of sins of the Fulani's, there would certainly be no hiding place for any.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Israelojie2(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by booksrite001: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2019
meshachdbuzz:
they did not attack them just closing every body shops

cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by NaijaCr7: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Crvrider:

We are now ripping the benefits of the amalgamation of Nigeria. If the thing sweet why Theresa May won brexit!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang / Two Big Women Take Their Fights To The Streets After Heated Argument. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.