Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) (46198 Views)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) / Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by poseidon12: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Benekruku:
Who asked the criminals about their tribe?

Keep quiet fool.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by spinna: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2019
eyeview:

You should read the history of the civil war. Ojukwu never set out for war. He and Gowon went to Aburi in Ghana and signed a peace treaty. He felt he was dealing with a gentleman. Gowon had consultation with some northern elites who brainwashed him against honouring the agreements. The next thing Ojukwu heard was that the Nigerian army was advancing to the biafra region and are already at Benin coming. He had to put together an army overnight without formal preparations.

You guys should read about the history of what you all mouth.

Just watching the Aburi video you'd know that Ojukwu already had his plan and his body language wasn't gentlemanly .Also his army advanced through bendel before being checked at ore. NA didn't respond till weeks later and the initial response was even a police affair.I don't know how why u guys like to deceive urselves

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by poseidon12: 1:54am On Jun 26, 2019
Guyman02:
These so called Fulani herdsmen are so relaxed in their nefarious activities since Buhari came to power, even when security agents arrest them you see them so relaxed and knowing full well that they will be released soon.

Miyetti Allah which is their umbrella body holds press conferences daily and even threatened to establish vigilante in the South East of all places knowing that Buhari is behind them and when the anger over the Python Dance that killed scores of IPOB members has not subsided.
Edo people are tired of the invasion, but its very wrong to attack innocent Mai Shayi and Shoemakers because of Fulani, the Mai Shayis and Shoemakers are mostly Hausa who are also at the receiving end of Fulani aggression

Are you sure Edo people are tired of the Fulani herdsmen invasion? Last time I checked Buhari's party swept the Edo House of Assembly polls. And Buhari got significant amount of votes.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by poseidon12: 1:57am On Jun 26, 2019
dingbang:
And why should they attack the mishai sellers

Easy target. Obviously scared of attacking the culprits, the Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by poseidon12: 2:02am On Jun 26, 2019
eguarojeona:
This is right is one of the reasons people don't trust,rate you guys.Attacking everyone.You guys need to do better.Make una dey use una sense small small ehn.

Like you guys think you are using your own sense by inadvertently enabling Fulanization of Nigeria?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by poseidon12: 2:05am On Jun 26, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
its the plan of the FG to allow mayhem and killings of innocent Nigerians which we will now blame herdsmen and cattle rearers....then the will now come up with something like 'Ruga Settlements'...first it was cattle colony.....to be set up across the states so as to be seen as the lasting solution to the crisis..but indirectly had planted a fulani settlement in every part of the country....well a gunpowder will explode soon in Nigeria!

Pardon me if I am wrong, but I thought you were a Buhari supporter?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by poseidon12: 2:14am On Jun 26, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

If we seperate we would still take those backward mentalities with us and nothing would still work.So las las it changes nothing.

Not true. Some sections of the country are progressive and will thrive if Nigeria divides. The over-centralization of governance is setting Nigeria back.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by poseidon12: 2:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Princedapace:
If u dont live in the villages, u wouldnt understand how dangerous these Fulai herdsmen are. They go about with their cows, match ur crops, destroy farmlands, and if u challenge them, they can easily kill u. Worse is if majority of them meet women in the farm alone, they easily rape these ladies.

U wouldnt understand some of the unreported cases. When they settled in my state, they caused serious havoc back then. I was kinda young, didnt understand much but I know my dad got many invitations to our home town over meetings to deliberate on the rising rape cases and robberies committed by the Fulani settlements. Their settlement was few hours drive to my village then. They killed some ladies during rape. I dont know how their issue was sorted out, but I remember my village setup vigilante group. Those guys are truly dangerous.

Those guys are bloody, just that they have a many sentiment backing them up these days, that is why they got worse. They kidnap Nigerians on high way with ease these days. It is extremely dangrous traveling on various highways now.

A friend was a victim few months ago. They rob and take pretty ladies hostage and rape them at will. Most affected ladies dont speak out due to the 'shame'! My people, Nigeria don cast finish. Pls, get ur self a good skill, and see if u can leave this country. It has no value for human lives and security. If u think any northern led government can have the political will to crush this issue, forget it.

The only way out of these is true federalism. States should have the constitutional powers to defend their territory. As it is, south is completely divided. South west will never join forces to decentralize this country. Why?

It is simple, half of south west original population are muslims. They are simply loyal and sentimental towards their brothers up north. In fact, many christian population in south west are people from other christian dominated regions in Nigeria. If u are expected south west to really unite to seek for a decentralized Nigeria, forget it except North is interested. And unfortunately, north is not interested. We are forced to live as one. It is crazy. This unity wont work, more people to die, more ladies to be raped, pray u dont get affected.

I blame those stupid Southerners that voted for Buhari.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by poseidon12: 2:25am On Jun 26, 2019
baby124:

Shut up. That we voted Buhari does not mean we support Fulani herdsmen.

Listen to this ignoramus. You voted Buhari and it does not mean you support Fulani herdsmen? That means you are not aware of Buhari's Fulanization and Islamization agenda. The Fulani herdsmen are the foot soldiers in the pursuit of the agenda. You guys were warned before the election.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by poseidon12: 2:31am On Jun 26, 2019
LGDON:

Any body you see insulting Igbo here is not from Edo State, though he or she may be living and bears Edo name.

They are Yorubas who their ancestors migrated with Orominyan to Benin city many centuries ago.

No aborigines of Edo State will ever insult Igbo people because the Igbos are our brothers.

Thanks bro.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by poseidon12: 2:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Orkpekyandega:

BREAKING NEWS.

HOT ONE!

PLEASE, CIRCULATE THIS MESSAGE UNTIL IT REACHES ALL NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS

President Buhari has Re-submitted an executive bill to the National Assembly for the Federal Government to take control of all waterways and their banks in Nigeria.

We could recall that during Buhari's first term in the office under the Leadership of Sariki and Dogara in the NASS Buhari brought the bill and it was rejected.

Now having a Rubber Stamp Senate President and Speaker House of Representatives, cunning President Buhari has returned the bill to the NASS to grab Banks of the Rivers for his cows and brothers.

Of curious attention is the annexing of thousands of lands adjoining the river banks. These are ancestral lands belonging to poor farmers.
Without any doubt, President Buhari will, as soon as the bill is passed, hand over permanent grazing rights to his kinsmen, the Fulanis, who will come with their destructive weapons and commence expansion into/conquest of the hinterland!

Also, the bill is intended to abrogate the Land Use Act, which has vested all lands in State Governors. This amounts to bringing grazing colonies through the backdoor.

All Nigerians must rise up to resist this obnoxious bill aimed at enthroning and legalising anarchy.

PLEASE AND PLEASE, circulate this fast and wide!

Share this Post with alacrity.

Another Bill to take up all the Rivers, Water Ways and seas is already waiting for this one to mature.

Like the page,

Post Master,

From a concerned Nigerian

Thanks for the information.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by poseidon12: 2:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Tchinaidi:
The Hausa/Fulani are peaceful easy going people that always respect the wishes of thier host communities and can never be labeled as terrorist.This acts are being perpetrated by miscreats and hoodlums emanating from the Chad and Niger republic as a result of the drought and drying up of lake Chad.Pls let us not despair but trust in the mechanism put in place by our beloved president PMB to put an end to this madness.I can assure you we go dey alright last las grin

Fool.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by macfish101(m): 4:22am On Jun 26, 2019
And some fools are thinking of bringing this fulani vampires to come do vigilante work for South East?? Craze dey worry this country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Favor99(m): 4:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Born2Breed:

Edo has taken the bull by the horn. Waiting for you chesting beating coward to do same. Oh the last time I checked your governors are praying and paying the herdsmen.

Ewu cotonuo!!!
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Favor99(m): 4:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Pavarottii:

U guys still don't get it... They are not just killing for d sake of it... Its an Islamic agenda . To islamize Nigeria.... And buhari is championing it... They want to convert everybody to Muslim or u pay with ur life.
Wow people have been saying this since 2015, that they want to Islamize Nigeria. This is Buhari’s method. Well I supported Atiku and would never vote for Buhari
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Favor99(m): 4:42am On Jun 26, 2019
eyeview:
The fulani herdsmen are raping and killing unhindered.
Yet 80% of the slaves here will prefer to insult and deride igbos if they speak out against it. The slavery mentality juju that has caught these tribes will never catch igbos. I know many fools from Edo state who are ever on nairaland insulting any igbo group speaks up against these attacks while their Edo and even South west forests are being taken over by the same herdsmen.

Is that not the lowest form of slave mentality.
Edos don’t hate Igbos. We like Igbos. Those monikers insulting Igbos are fake. It’s people from other tribes pretending to be Edo and insulting Igbos.
The real problem here is Igbos hating Edos. That is evident throughout nairaland
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by cuteboy2: 4:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Prof(Pastor) Yemi Osibanjo (Nigerian president-in-waiting) told Nigerians in USA during a town hall meeting last that they should not believe these stories. That they are blown out of proportion by social media. That there is nothing like herdsmen killings

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by anonimi: 5:12am On Jun 26, 2019
cuteboy2:
Prof(Pastor) Yemi Osibanjo (Nigerian president-in-waiting) told Nigerians in USA during a town hall meeting last that they should not believe these stories. That they are blown out of proportion by social media. That there is nothing like herdsmen killings

Are you joking or are you seriously joking? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026500_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026566_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Rolly22(m): 5:28am On Jun 26, 2019
The last time I checked IPOB is still a Terrorist Group. And Herdsmen are common Criminals.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 26, 2019
poseidon12:

Easy target. Obviously scared of attacking the culprits, the Fulani herdsmen.
When there is chaos, everyone related to the enemy is an enemy. Since the government is forming deaf ears, local people have to do the needful, your tribe and people can remain sheep in the face of aggression, even in advanced countries it happens, that is why government forces/police need to intervene quickly,so people don't resort to self help...if you don't know what to say, shut up. Pikin wey say im papa no go sleep, can't get rest.

Read the report in Vanguard, stupid fool siding with the enemy
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/youths-protest-killing-of-edo-indigene/%3famp

BENIN CITY – SOME youths in Okada junction in Ovia North East local Government Area of Edo State, yesterday, staged a demonstration over the killing of an indigene by suspected herdsmen and in the process went into the bush and sacked the camps of the cattle men.

We are men of war, made for war, we are never afraid of confrontation or destroying the enemy, if they provoke...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Nature8(m): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2019
Nawa oo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2019
The only evidence so far credited by the story was that the body of a dead woman was found after she must have been raped and killed; however, there was no other evidence at that time that could have been adduced to the identity of her killers; yet they quickly latched on to herdsmen, using the often abused pre-qualifier 'SUSPECTED' to lambast a tribe (Fulani) who could have been entirely innocent of the alleged crime (since anybody, including from her community could have killed her) and furthermore attacking innocent persons whose only crime was simply to share the same region with the alleged perpetrators. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 26, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
The only evidence so far credited by the story was that the body of a dead woman was found after she must have been raped and killed; however, there was no other evidence at that time that could have been adduced to the identity of her killers; yet they quickly latched on to herdsmen, using the often abused pre-qualifier 'SUSPECTED' to lambast a tribe (Fulani) who could have been entirely innocent of the alleged crime (since anybody, including from her community could have killed her) and furthermore attacking innocent persons whose only crime was simply to share the same region with the alleged perpetrators. SMH.
We know una plan,.it won't work... stupid religious extremists.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 26, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Spit on them for what when you still eat beef?
I have no sympathy for beef eaters butchered by herdsmen
I virtually haven't eaten beef for 2years and I am still alive. We are not serious. If we were,we know what to do.
I feel your point, Nigerians should boycott cow meat, there is pork, there is goat meat, chicken is also available, we are empowering the enemy by funding them with our money, if all Nigerians stop buying cow meat, the dumb killer group will stop to exist.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2019
poseidon12:

Not true. Some sections of the country are progressive and will thrive if Nigeria divides. The over-centralization of governance is setting Nigeria back.
Even in the so called progressive part of the country we have criminal and developmental issues.
We still discriminate against ourselves how would we thrive when we ourselves are tribalistic and hate one another.
If we separate na that time we go dey here say Aniocha person never rule say Nsukka person too dey rule and the sentiments and discrimination continues
We as a whole better change our mindset and orientation as a whole because even if we separate wahala go still dey.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Tchinaidi(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2019
poseidon12:

Fool.
Good punish you to there Idiot.Una want use social media to tear this country apart with una propaganda and exaggerated news!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Problemkid1: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2019
onyiloyi:
Who open d border for them? It is Nigeria fulanis their brothers that admitted them into this country to cause havoc
That's Exactly what I'm saying. They work with the Nigeria Fulanis here. Right now as am talking, they're all over the forest in Nigeria hiding.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by deloon(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2019
"When contacted by Igbere TV, Spokesman for the Edo State Police Command, DSP Chidi Nwabuzor, said the force is yet to be briefed."

So there is a security situation ongoing and the police are waiting to be briefed?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2019
eguarojeona:
This is right is one of the reasons people don't trust,rate you guys.Attacking everyone.You guys need to do better.Make una dey use una sense small small ehn.
what that guy you quoted said is the absolute truth
Those from the SE has spoken against this bloodthirsty idiotic president and govt from DAY ONE

And due to that, we see the hate comments from many here because of they dared insult their "sai baba"

now he has won a second terrm and do not need votes anymore
this thing will continue till he is out, as he is not sincere in stopping this menace

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Even in the so called progressive part of the country we have criminal and developmental issues.
We still discriminate against ourselves how would we thrive when we ourselves are tribalistic and hate one another.
If we separate na that time we go dey here say Aniocha person never rule say Nsukka person too dey rule and the sentiments and discrimination continues
We as a whole better change our mindset and orientation as a whole because even if we separate wahala go still dey.

You have spoken well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2019
poseidon12:

the prevalent mentality across Nigeria has doomed it to remain underdeveloped for life...
unless there is a change in mentality OR we allow those who have been exposed to how things work elsewhere run the country from the top down

Nigeria even when broken into 10 will still be the same

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2019
in2deep:
How did you get their identity as herdsmen without arresting them? those who said it is hersdmen that did the killing should be arrested first.

U are an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos / 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Impregnates 12-year-old Girl, Aborts It, Girl Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.