Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs (1404 Views)

Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina / Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... / I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Notryme80: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Why d.ck and social media should be classified as drugs .

As wild as my suggestion might be, it is very important for us to take a critical look at varying definitions of 'DRUG' to see if they shares some common characteristics and effect with what social media and d.ck does to people in our society today.

Before the ladies come here to ask, "what about pu**y?" I would like to suggest that discussion should be spared for another day. If not for any reason, at least for the fact that courtesy demands "ladies first, " so let's finish your own discussion first. lol.

Straight to the definition of DRUG.

1- A drug is any substance that causes a change in an organism's physiology or psychology when consumed.
Going by this definition, I hope you can look at me straight in the eyes and deny that both social media and d.ck has no physiological and psychological effects on people.

2- the Merriam Webster dictionary also define drug as  : a substance other than food intended to affect the structure or function of the body. Again, we should ask ourselves whether both social media and d.ck affect the structure and function of the body or not.

Now the cruise of the matter.
Most of us who spend most of our free time on social media will indisputably agree with me that one of the most basic and shared characteristics between SM and drug is ADDICTION."
With the height of SM addiction in our society today, it is quite easy to conclude that, after drug addiction, SM addiction is one of the most prevalent form of addiction one could possibly imagine.

Would you like to know how I lost my beloved infinix hot5 pro to thieves during my NYSC? It happened that I was surfing between NL and Facebook with my battery at 12%. Due to the rigorous mentions and likes I was getting on FB and Nairaland, I continued to chat with the phone late into the night until it went off immediately after I read a mention which I was so desperate to reply. Because of my desperation to reply that mention, I decided I must have to recharge the phone even if it's just to 20%. Just as I was on my way to a close by guest inn where we corpers usually charge our accessories for free, na so fine boys show from nowhere and the rest became story. I can probably say that almost everyone of us reading this must have had our lives influenced both positively and negatively by the effect of our addiction to SM. To cut the long story short, social media and drug are both ADDICTIVE and are both capable of affecting their victims both physiologically and psychologically. Hmm! What a similarity. Lol

As for the issue of d.ck, I won't be emphasizing too much on that as I strongly believe that my commentators here are capable of defending that both day and night. For that reason, I will only give few instances on how d.ck can influence the behaviors of the female gender.

1...Do you know a girl can travel thousands of leagues like the Dragon in the popular "Merlin" series just to make sure she's dickmatized?

2...One of my nairaland friend would say, if d.ck dey fall from sky, Esther go bend down collect am without missing her target. Lol.

3...Let's not even talk of the speed with which girls reposition a d.ck inside their pu**y the moment it slips off.

4...Abi na d numerous stories we read every day of how ladies fight dirty over thick long veined d.cks on a daily basis.

5...A girl can kill for a very sweet sizeable d.ck and datz why I fear anybody who doesn't fear girls.

6...When you see that very stingy hanty d invite you to come chop or to have some of the goodies she came home with, just know that she has been properly dickmatized.

7...With the right size of d.ck and at high giving frequency, a girl can go for days without eating or drinking without giving a fucc.

I can go on and on, but let's leave the rest for discussion cos if I say everything, there won't be anything to discuss.

The summary being that Social media and d.ck are as addictive as drugs and should therefore, be classified as DRUGS which I strongly believe they are.

Hit Like if you concur with me or Share if you disagree.

Lefulefu
Omale88
Amatarasha
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Amatarasha(f): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Dick and social media should be classified as drug shocked !
They are both depression causing drug grin

1 Like

Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by internationalman(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amatarasha:

Maybe you tasted the wrong di*k..
Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by tosinosam(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Exactamente! (in my Spanish voice..) Especially when when ur ba3 gets low and u still don't care until u post anything postable to the point of ...battery 0%)b4 ur eye go clear..
Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Notryme80: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amatarasha:

Seriously they are all drugs, but I'm not sure if they cause depression grin
Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Notryme80: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
tosinosam:
Exactamente! (in my Spanish voice..) Especially when when ur ba3 gets low and u still don't care until u post anything postable to the point of ...battery 0%)b4 ur eye go clear..

No be lie. It's just freaking funny
Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Dickmatized...Hmmmm, u won't kill me...lol
Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by iluvMAMAV: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Get a room n fvck the sh1t outta da girl already tongue
Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Notryme80: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
egbarison:
Dickmatized...Hmmmm, u won't kill me...lol

Your first time of hearing this?

1 Like

Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Notryme80: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Get a room n fvck the sh1t outta da girl already tongue

Phockphock man awayu?
Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
cheesy i stand with op

1 Like

Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Deepfeel(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Change that d*ck addiction to money cause girls are more addicted to money than d*ck grin

1 Like

Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by jericco1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
what are you guys dicking about?
Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Notryme80: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Deepfeel:
Change that d*ck addiction to money cause girls are more addicted to money than d*ck grin

My brother, the gods no gree o

Dem say dem prefer the d.ck as I take write am so grin
Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Bestboy11513(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
SUBSTANCE

You can't refer to social media or d!ck as a drug in that sense because they're not substances. They lack constant chemical composition.
Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Bestboy11513(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Notryme80:

3...Let's not even talk of the speed with which girls reposition a d.ck inside their pu**y the moment it slips off.

Accurate!!

1 Like

Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Notryme80: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bestboy11513:

Accurate!!

As in ehn
Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by EniHolar(f): 4:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Dk and Social media should be cut off grin

1 Like

Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Notryme80:

Your first time of hearing this?
The sense of usage

1 Like

Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Nonstoprain: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2019
d* ck and SM? kukuma close the world let's all start afresh

Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by Sluvist(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2019
Hmmm, that means 96.5% of the peoples are addicts to dickmatisation both male and females naturally, but the case of SM is manageable and controllable at will.

1 Like

Re: Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs by carter009(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
internationalman:

Maybe you tasted the wrong di*k..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Sex Worker Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) / Lionel Messi, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley Enter #stay At Home Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.