Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) (1400 Views)

Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend Mercilessly (video) / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by HumphreyGspot(m): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2020
Outrage as man seen in a viral video beats his girlfriend mercilessly after telling him that she is pregnant and he is responsible for it.

It is not clear why the man acted the way he did, but the girl was given the beaten she never expected from him.

The man's friends pleaded with him to leave the girl alone, but he refused and continued beating her.

As seen in the video, the man was slapping and flogging her with a bet all over her body part while a friend of his holding her is busy laughing.

The video has sparked outrage online from many social media users. Celebrity, Peter Okoye who shared the video on his IG page reacted as he says he will not sleep until he arrests the man.

In his post, wrote:

I am not sleeping until they are all arrested! Let’s find them! This video is disheartening! ������ I believe this happened in Markudi! Cos the guy in red T shirt mentioned it. They better turn themselves over to the police authority in the next 48hrs. Otherwise they will come for them . Swear down I am not gona sleeping on this one!!!��..... and I will keep y’all updated.

Other celebrities like Laura Ikeji, Linda Osifo, Jnrpope, Kcee, Mercy Macjoe all reacted to the video.

Watch video:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/03/22/man-beats-girlfriend-mercilessly-for-saying-he-is-responsible-for-her-pregnancy/

cc: lalasticlala
cc: seun

Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by Caramelskin(f): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Ladies, learn to walk away from an abusive relationship.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by proclinician: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Girls like this kind of guys
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by daddytime(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Kai

Abuse the sister of man like this, or allow me to witness any woman being outrightly humiliated like this, the fight no go easy oh.
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by StephenSammie001(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2020
This is so pathetic! This guy don enter one chance This lady don enter beta life.
May God continue to save our sisters & ladies from beast like this!
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by BareFacedLies(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2020
What an animal!
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Caramelskin:

The chains on her legs won't allow her go far.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by hosemujica: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Someone is probably somewhere loving her with all his heart, but he prefers the beast because he has swagger, probably telling the guy " baby, I love the way you slap".

I pity her not.
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2020
Don't be surprised if she says the beating is worth her love for him! She was just taking the beating with utmost humility, no resistance.
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2020
All these men nowadays with Afonja DNA ingrained in their blood cells.. Na Only Corona fit settle their matter angry

But wait o
It's Day 7 without soccer betting shocked.. Hmmm it's Starting to look like education is really the key to success

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by iamJ(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Network
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by iamJ(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2020
Caramelskin:
ur type will beg him to slap you when he is very angry

We know them
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by daddio(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2020
For some people to read na wahala, even their personal problem is caused by Afonja.

Peter Okoye:
(who shared the video)
I am not sleeping until they are all arrested! Let’s find them! This video is disheartening! ������ I believe this happened in Markudi! Cos the guy in red T shirt mentioned it. They better turn themselves over to the police authority in the next 48hrs. Otherwise they will come for them . Swear down I am not gona sleeping on this one!!!��..... and I will keep y’all updated.

Who knows maybe na Afonja bring Corona Virus com Naija sef! grin

Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by TRADELYN: 8:44am On May 25, 2020
Caramelskin:
What if they were married?
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by Caramelskin(f): 8:58am On May 25, 2020
TRADELYN:

What if they were married?
The victim should wait until he/she is killed.
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by Caramelskin(f): 9:00am On May 25, 2020
iamJ:
ur type will beg him to slap you when he is very angry

We know them
Your brain is like the P in psychology, useless!
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by TRADELYN: 9:08am On May 25, 2020
Caramelskin:
The victim should wait until he/she is killed.
Wait or separate?
I know that you always give reasonable advice.
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by Kwamenaa(f): 9:09am On May 25, 2020
Nigerian men are dogs.
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by Caramelskin(f): 11:27am On May 25, 2020
TRADELYN:

Wait or separate?
I know that you always give reasonable advice.
I replied with sarcasm.
Re: Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) by Goldenrod1: 11:31am On May 25, 2020
This is inhumane!!

(1) (Reply)

My Diary----"Tears Of The Lonely" / Reasons Why Lots Of Men Are Dying Of Prostate Cancer In Our Generation / Why Are Nigerians Shy About Public Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.