Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

She Doesn't Want To Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Move On (1576 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Want To Move On by Fantes(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
A girl who left me last three years ago for another guy is still calling me with a private number. Whenever I pick the call, she will not say anything. She's sends me message severally on Facebook.My surprise is why is she calling me after giving her boy friend phone to talk to me in a very insulting manner. Please what do I do?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by xaliujokes(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
4get about why, just keep distance, you still love her? If yes still keep distance for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
The important question here IS...Why do you even care why she does that?

Live your life and be done with these useless people...

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by delugajackson: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
She probably realized her mistakes 3 years after. That shows you how much effect you had on her. I'm very certain she was dumped by the same guy she dumped you for. No doubt, she still misses you and wishes to get back with you. But do not be moved.

Pick her calls and act normal. She needs to know that everything is going well in your life and that you're currently happy without her. Tell her you've forgiven her for her misdeeds and her inability to see the bigger picture. Be easy going. Be the bigger man. Life is too short to be worrying about irrelevant people.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by Freestainworld(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
she misses your AK47, when you where showing her how to change style, you think she will forget so soon?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Oga! No offense sha!

No b d same girl matter make you open that thread in 2017? angry

Hian!! Ndi mmadu sef...
Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by Halezis(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
She might be missing you but don't know how to tell you. Whenever she calls or tries chatting you up, act normal and don't make her feel you you harbor any kind of hatred for her.

But please, don't accept her back if by any means she tries tosad

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by Halezis(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fantes:
I'm a young guy of mid 20ths from brass bayelsa state.I was into a relationship with a girl.she claimed to be a virgin,but i know she wasn't.we only romance without sex.she comes to my house weneva she likes and she also calls everyday.All of a sudden she started behaving strange 2 months after she had admission.i decided to withdraw my self for a while.wen i tried to call her back,she told me she has gotten a new boy friend,i thought she was joking.as i tried to beg her to come back,she disagreed.surpringly one day she called me and i called her back she picked the call and told me that someone wants to talk to me and she gave the phone her new boy friend.That very day i decided to move on.Two months later,she started calling me again.wen she realises i dont pick her calls,she started calling me with private and unknown numbers she does that almost everyday or weekly telling me it was a mistake.Pls nairalanders what's your advice?and what do u undastand by this kind of altitude?
Op, you made this post September 2017. You she still disturbs you till now?cry

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Is this a remix of the thread below which you created 2yrs ago?

https://www.nairaland.com/4046217/why-does-she-want-come#60335682
Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Erediauwa:

I tire for the dude oo
Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by Fantes(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
No be small disturbance
Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Zita55:

I tire for the dude oo
I think he's the one not "moving on" now.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by Headlesschicken(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
undecided You should be very proud of yourself son, finally u have achieved something in dix life....
Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by internationalman(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Erediauwa:

Nairalanders na wa for una oh..

Someone cannot make a story again I'm peace without getting busted..

Monitoring spirits everywhere

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Erediauwa:
I think he's the one not "moving on" now.

Obviously o
Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
internationalman:

Nairalanders na wa for una oh..

Someone cannot make a story again I'm peace without getting busted..

Monitoring spirits everywhere
the boy should stop lying to his seniors. the internet never forgets
Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
BRo, neXt 7ime sHe calLs, pick the phone and drop it. SHe go calL taYa
Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by Xxx123xxx(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fantes:
A girl who left me last three years ago for another guy is still calling me with a private number. Whenever I pick the call, she will not say anything. She's sends me message severally on Facebook.My surprise is why is she calling me after giving her boy friend phone to talk to me in a very insulting manner. Please what do I do?
...The same thing you do everyday. Keep ignoring her. shocked
Re: She Doesn't Want To Move On by united442(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The important question here IS...Why do you even care why she does that?

Live your life and be done with these useless people...

o.p listen to this man..

set your ring tone to a sweet music, when you phone rings and you know its her, just drop the phone and enjoy the musicgrin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija!!! Mercy Seen Wearing Her Pant After Exposing Her Puna / Win N200 Airtime Answering This Simple Question!(multiple Winners Inclusive) / A Lady With Mighty Backside Caused Problems In A Club With Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.