Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,722 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place (54132 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by chinedumc91: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.

I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have seen each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.

The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excuse. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she is crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.

She is begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet married. In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Note, we are getting married this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

What do you advice me to do.

330 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by InfernoNig: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Don't blame her. She is avoiding temptation. Or she don't want you to find out that she is very wild down there. Just Saying

367 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Cholls(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
My brothers should we tell him?

604 Likes 33 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Righteousness2(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
That's a special woman you have there.
You may not know or value her now.
She is doing all she can to help you, herself and the Family you two will become.

Coming to Know your House might look harmless and innocent, but that harmless action could cause you two to Defile your marriage and open the door for the devil to strike.
The devil is smarter than what you know. That guy could Collaspe your glorious destiny in less than 2mins.

As for your gifts to her, you are not bound to give her. It's your choice to make. But if you know she is really the woman you wanna marry and you have the cash, I Advice you to give it to her.

245 Likes 25 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
But some churches rules about dating and courtship shall.
What of if the lady in question does not know how to cook or do other important house chores.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Komu1048(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Please give her everything, since she has accepted to marry you. You should not put limit to any thing you will do for her, sell the phone u used to type this epistle and give it to her. You are her helper beo

216 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Babara1994(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Don't be surprised she has a nigga somewhere
that is giving it to her steady.

Your job is to buy her gifts and send her money, while the other guy's job is to smash her.

Be wise, guys. Don't spend a dime on any woman you're not yet married to.
I cum in piss undecided

443 Likes 25 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by 2dice01: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Boss spend on her
You will harvest the fruits of your labour soonest

Don't hear won't haters are saying
They are Jealous

Continue being a perfect Gentleman cheesy
You such an inspiration

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Timbers(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
I can bet my balls that your girl has a side nigga and she probably spends the money you give her on him.

She needs 50k to register carry over courses and she didn't ask her parents but she asked you.

My guy she is just using you to fund her lifestyle

Goodluck ಠಗಠ

254 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by MickzyDonald: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
I respect deeper life girls like mad, the way they handle cucumber will chase the demon out of it,OP she's simply pretending

209 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Emecson(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cholls:
my brother let him learn by himself

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Cholls(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Emecson:
my brother let him learn by himself
my brother OK. We keep shut then!

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by kalu61(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Komu1048:
Please give her everything, since she has accepted to marry you. You should not put limit to any thing you will do for her, sell the phone u used to type this epistle and give it to her. You are her helper beo

Take this advice ops, grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by ThiagoKid(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Deeper life is sister,
Sister life is deeper... grin

Akaraks111:
I just finish knacking someone’s girl just now. If you live around Mr Bode street. Surulere. Kike is her name. I just finished bleeping the hell out of her now. Her Dad is a pastor in Gospel Faith Mission Church.

Wtf, na my church be that na shocked

I won't be surprise if she's a chorister sef

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by RichAbujaGuy: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Babara1994:
Don't be surprised she has a nigga somewhere
that is giving it to her steady.

Your job is to buy her gifts and send her money, while the other guy's job is to smash her.

Be wise, guys. Don't spend a dime on any woman you're not yet married to.
I cum in piss undecided

lolz, iwas just thinking, a jobless area boy with extra energy or one in her compound/school is making her sing notes. wink

https://sendvid.com/g22r8wyj

11 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Karleb(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
So her parent can not afford N 50k.

My only concern is, she'll eventually become your responsibility when you guy's marry.

Are you sure you can cater for two in this Buhari economy?

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Ofunaofu: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cholls:
please do
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Angelacruz: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pls tell him
Cholls:
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Regex: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cholls:

No sir!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Vickym1(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
U're the one wearing the shoe so u know where it pinches you.

9 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by omobonike70223: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Boss spend on herYou will harvest the fruits of your labour soonestDon't hear won't haters are sayingThey are JealousContinue being a perfect Gentleman You such an inspiration

5 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Mrscarter(f): 3:33am On Jan 24, 2021
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.
I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have see each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.
The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excused. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.
She begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet marry. in fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are not yet to marry.

Note, we are getting marry this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

what do you advice me to do.

If she's having all these excuses sounds to me she just wants things from you.

50 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by cooooooks(m): 5:10am On Jan 24, 2021
1. Seems like you want a prostitution relationship.

2. Say no to childish relationships in 2021.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by orisunmibare01(m): 5:39am On Jan 24, 2021
You want to marry someone this year and she hasnt known your house? that doesnt make sense...... na so people dey enter one chance marriage.
what if this op has some demi gods and all sorts in his house. I understand the girls stands but the op already suggested that she comes with her sisters or friends... isn't that fair enough?

op no worry, her pastors would comman check the house on her behalf sha.

134 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by NipseyHustle(m): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2021
Op, you no get common sense.

I command sense into your coconut head.

Take it...

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:14am On Jan 24, 2021
orisunmibare01:
You want to marry someone this year and she hasnt known your house? that doesnt make sense...... na so people dey enter one chance marriage.
what if this op has some demi gods and all sorts in his house. I understand the girls stands but the op already suggested that she comes with her sisters or friends... isn't that fair enough?

op no worry, her pastors would comman check the house on her behalf sha.

Lols, I mean if they have ground rules in the church, and equally in the relationship for no sex, then coming with her sister's is the best course of action. Her excuse is no carry weight.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Cholls(m): 6:22am On Jan 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:
Op, you no get common sense.

I command sense into your coconut head.

Take it...
my brother I wow are you commenting from heaven? Rip bro!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Yippeedaniel(m): 6:32am On Jan 24, 2021
Young king.. Be street wise, ths religious girls can be so ghetto.. I pray what happened to me don't happen to you. E go shock u

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Yippeedaniel(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2021
And she no be deeper life mind you. She's not deep. Deeper no dey marry outsider and she dey school too � Na Street oo

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
And she no be deeper life mind you. She's not deep. Deeper no dey marry outsider and she dey school too � Na Street oo
You are very wrong on this. Deeper marry from other churches. About 3 of my friends married from there.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.