Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (423142 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by sadiqcholel: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
thorrvik55:

U load it same way u deposit money to ur account. U write the ten digit number at the bank written in black as the account number on the teller, shikina...

Thanks alot man.....more dollars to ur account. wink
thorrvik55:

U load it same way u deposit money to ur account. U write the ten digit number at the bank written in black as the account number on the teller, shikina...

Thanks alot man.....more dollars to ur account.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jeresa: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
has anyone withdrew with Gtbank before? and how is their rate
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Jeresa:
has anyone withdrew with Gtbank before? and how is their ratehas anyone withdrew with Gtbank before? and how is their ratehas anyone withdrew with Gtbank before? and how is their rate
You've missed your bus stop.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jeresa: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
odizeey:
You've missed your bus stop.
how bro
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hello, guys.

For those of you looking for a honest exchanger, I've decided to start exchanging PayPal dollars at #330 to #340 per $1 depending on the amount you want to exchange.

I do this for free before, but due to some things, I've decided to be charging a little amount off of the money you want to exchange.

Message me on WhatsApp 08147275039 so we can chat and for more information. You can also call the number, it's available anytime.
Just message me first, I will be available anytime.

Thank you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Jeresa:

how bro
You can't withdraw to gtb.
Some guys say they know away around it. But what we use here is uba.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jeresa: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
odizeey:
You can't withdraw to gtb. Some guys say they know away around it. But what we use here is uba.
owkk...tanxs
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
sadiqcholel:

I already have the card, to load the card is now the issue.
Any code for transfer from my firstbank account to the card?
Because no any other branch than that one
I can do that for you. but you will bear the charge.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
SUPERPACK:
About 100+ naira went with the last load I did for someone, I'm not really sure how much they charge, so...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sukueponmalu: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Jeresa:
has anyone withdrew with Gtbank before? and how is their rate
Is your PayPal giving you the option to withdraw to your GtBank debit card oga?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by sadiqcholel: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
SUPERPACK:
No thanks, I've done that already.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jeresa: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Is your PayPal giving you the option to withdraw to your GtBank debit card oga?

am just asking sir, but i can use gtbank master card to open the pay pal den later add Uba wen is ready....is it possible?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sukueponmalu: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Jeresa:

am just asking sir, but i can use gtbank master card to open the pay pal den later add Uba wen is ready....is it possible?
Yes sir.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Obascoetubi: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
kayusdguy:
Hello, guys.

For those of you looking for a honest exchanger, I've decided to start exchanging PayPal dollars at #330 to #340 per $1 depending on the amount you want to exchange.

I do this for free before, but due to some things, I've decided to be charging a little amount off of the money you want to exchange.

Message me on WhatsApp 08147275039 so we can chat and for more information. You can also call the number, it's available anytime.
Just message me first, I will be available anytime.

Thank you.
how genuine are u?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Obascoetubi: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
sadiqcholel:
No thanks, I've done that already.
how did u do it?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by sadiqcholel: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Obascoetubi:
how did u do it?
I used *919# from someones UBA account.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nancygoje: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
How do I start transcribing I have pass the test, where do I see the task?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sukueponmalu: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nancygoje:
How do I start transcribing I have pass the test, where do I see the task?
Add payment information
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nancygoje: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Add payment information
how do I login after account activation I wait to start making some change.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jeresa: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Yes sir.
tank you very much
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Thraedz(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
It's been six days since I worked on a Fonding Cycle call. I finished one now and my head aches already.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dryakson(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Am I the only one seeing the fonding cycle and chl on queue since morning? If it's as a result of the gold badge, I will downgrade myself
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sukueponmalu: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
dryakson:
Am I the only one seeing the fonding cycle and chl on queue since morning?
If it's as a result of the gold badge, I will downgrade myself
Lol
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
dryakson:
Golden boy.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
dryakson:
Those are the most available calls. Regular calls are an occasional thing.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by viktor88: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please, if I have linked my PayPal with a master card, can I still link it with an africard and withdrew with the africard
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
dryakson:

Lol.. You don't know wahris going on grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dryakson(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
nwafresh:

Lol.. You don't know wahris going on grin
lolx.. I don't know oooo. Tell me more
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
brijibs:

Do you understand the 'reserve your calls now' mail they sent? I don't know how that's to be implemented...

I haven't used it before.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
nwafresh:

I use phone. So, that circled portion is where I click to save. If the call reset, I'll just do copy and paste.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 12:02am On Oct 18, 2019
Obascoetubi:
how genuine are u?
100% genuine.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Obascoetubi: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2019
kayusdguy:
100% genuine.
i expect u to say you're fake abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.