Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (424329 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:

This is another example of someone not minding his or business, you made 18k last week clap for yourself sir or ma, don't sugar coat it let people it is stressful and takes a lot of dedication and time plus data and hours behind a computer screen/phone screen which can damage the eyes, what I'm saying is that the juice is not necessarily worth the squeeze pls I say only facts go and check the pay rates on TranscribeMe.com and then come back here don't give people fallacy. Bros de Bros I can cover my tracks very very well, which dumb fool uses VPN for PayPal haha, VPN is just to change your location to access websites or see files that are restricted to where you are. I use incognito and location spoofers, I have Rdp and several socks, I always clear my cache after browsing everyday and never save my password, I always cover my webcam in case a rat enters my PC and tries to on my webcam to capture my face , I have anti keyloggers I update everyday, I am also a social media handler(a german friend of mine dashed me 2 professional online course he bought from Jason Capital $1,500 for each)and i am also a Web Realtor. I know all these things and still yet I do the right thing and abstain from fraud, me wey I dey do legit I no daft nah. so from somewhere one person is taking what I said out of context nah man I won't take that and u should criticize constructively by making corrections and making valuable additions not coming at me, no fam! I'll clap back if anyone comes at me.
Well, you're arrogant.
If it's not worth it for you, do move along.
There are people who are applying for 15k jobs as we speak and I know people who make over 300k a month through Fiverr and freelance.
If it doesn't work for you, simply state your points and move along.

5 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Who the fuck_ is this guy talking shitt all over the thread about “minding ones business” .
If the person that created the previous thread that disappeared or this current one had decided to mind his own business and not create any thread in the first place. Will you be here spewing trash all over the thread ?
Oga. Take a chill pill . You don’t need to reply to every fucking comment! Wtf man!
Smh

5 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:
PattyMike
People have made $70, $80 a week here depending on how good and how hard-working they were.
That's about 30k and plus. In a country where people are struggling to get 30k a month jobs.
This whole drama has really ruined my mood today.
For your information, they pay on Thursdays which is tomorrow.
They used to pay from Tuesdays, but it seemed they shifted forward to allow for proper auditing of transcripts.

My brother that is not hard working that is slavery , how many hours and hours of fails and data before u reach stage of 80$ , is it constant? Can people actually maintain that 80$ or more every week, u go just die on top your lap top. I'm not discouraging it, it is actually a cool thing to do for some extra cash. The economy is bad but no let the economy bad kill you, u go just die because you wan make 30k a week. Abeg deduct cost of data o pls data. That pls 50÷0.20 is how minutes somebody pls check. That is how many minutes you will transcribe perfectly, perfectly o to meet that landmark. Better don't kill yourself and blind your eye. God go help us search the internet there are many people with problems waiting to be solved. I have found my own, go and find yours.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:
Well, you're arrogant.
There are people who are applying for 15k jobs as we speak and I know people who make over 300k a month through Fiverr and freelance.
Cofidence is often mistaken as arrogance, u were just here bragging about how u made 54$ last week pls that is what o? Arrugunt?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Qudos4real: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:

I have a paid VPN and I also have several VPN all top notch which are to access certain websites restricted to Nigeria. You don't understand, I am not trying to steal or commit any crimes why will I be worried about Efcc and FBI. An innocent man has nothing to fear, because I said something and you're all taking it out of context and already accusing me of fraud. Are you all with your senses? Wait are you guys really thinking straight? Where is your sense of reasoning? You don't know someone but yet you can boldly accuse that person of something you're not certain of based on what he or she said! SAID not did. Don't be stupid fam!

At this moment, he knew he done f**cked up. Baba kuku face everybody �
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Biritiko:
Who the fuck_ is this guy talking shitt all over the thread about “minding ones business” .
If the person that created the previous thread that disappeared or this current one had decided to mind his own business and not create any thread in the first place. Will you be here spewing trash all over the thread ?
Oga. Take a chill pill . You don’t need to reply to every fucking comment! Wtf man!
Smh
Bounce joor. I came here to simply know why I didn't get my pay on time and I said something that was probably out of line instead of correcting me normal normal with sense, people started saying he is a scam this and that , one person is saying I'm arrogant. Hope he has bought G wagon with his 50 dollar.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:
Well, you're arrogant.
The people applying for 15k jobs, can they honestly transcribe? Be honest with yourself, my problem you are all making it sound so easy and perfect but it's not. There are so many variables involved, state that and then we're good.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:

My brother that is not hard working that is slavery , how many hours and hours of fails and data before u reach stage of 80$ , is it constant? Can people actually maintain that 80$ or more every week, u go just die on top your lap top. I'm not discouraging it, it is actually a cool thing to do for some extra cash. The economy is bad but no let the economy bad kill you, u go just die because you wan make 30k a week. Abeg deduct cost of data o pls data. That pls 50÷0.20 is how minutes somebody pls check. That is how many minutes you will transcribe perfectly, perfectly o to meet that landmark. Better don't kill yourself and blind your eye. God go help us search the internet there are many people with problems waiting to be solved. I have found my own, go and find yours.
Well, thank you. 500 naira data will be enough if I wasn't watching YouTube and Facebook videos plus other stuff.
This is not a career for me, I have never had to spend a dime of Qa money to eat.
I'm well aware of other ways of making money on the internet, if they were easy everyone would be in.
People earn 1.5k a day for manual labour minus bike money and bread and 7up money.
If I'm patient enough and calculative enough or even lucky I'd have more in three hours.
Maybe you should channel your anger to the government instead of Qa,
Also remember that no one is ever truly anonymous on the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:

Bounce joor. I came here to simply know why I didn't get my pay on time and I said something that was probably out of line instead of correcting me normal normal with sense, people started saying he is a scam this and that , one person is saying I'm arrogant. Hope he has bought G wagok with his 50 dollar.
Tbh, you should stop now.
Oga what will you gain from being so controversial?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:

The people applying for 15k jobs, can they honestly transcribe? Be honest with yourself, my problem you are all making it sound so easy and perfect but it's not. There are so many variables involved, state that and then we're good.
Are you in this country?
M.Sc holders work for 30k!!! jn this country.
Minimum wage is still 18k o
Don't let me count the number of graduates that earn less than 30k working in private schools.
Nothing is easy.
I have never made it sound easy, no way of making money that is easy.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:
Well, thank you. 500 naira data will be enough if I wasn't watching YouTube and Facebook videos plus other stuff.
This is not a career for me, I have never had to spend a dime of Qa money to eat.
I'm well aware of other ways of making money on the internet, if they were easy everyone would be in.
People earn 1.5k a day for manual labour minus bike money and bread and 7up money.
If I'm patient enough and calculative enough or even lucky I'd have more in three hours.
Maybe you should channel your anger to the government instead of Qa,
Also remember that no one is ever truly anonymous on the internet.

Those people doing manual labor over 60% of them cannot pass the test to transcribe on QA, which you know and I know. Abi get more Bros. Hustle up chairmo Sha buy milk and malt keep for fridge because blood now at the blood bank is very expensive. God forbid but God will not come down from heaven.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:

Cofidence is often mistaken as arrogance, u were just here bragging about how u made 54$ last week pls that is what o? Arrugunt?
You made it seem like making money on Qa is impossible.
Now let me tell you, some weeks I only work maybe three or four days out of seven.
$54 is nothing to brag about. But it shows that it's possible to earn on Qa.
People begged to transcribe 60 minutes of audio for 1500 on this nairaland. Yes, no jokes 1500.
That's how poor Nigeria is.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:

Nooo I'm in sambisa shekau street, I'm not in this country because u know wetin my eyes see for salary work and CVs before I got to do freelance.
Well, I have nothing more to say. Let the back and forth end so the thread is not derailed..
I'm not complaining, every who felt it was better value kept on. It isn't for everyone, obviously.
Dangote and Ronaldo do use the same energy to work, Dangote is still wealthier
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:
You made it seem like making money on Qa is impossible.
Now let me tell you, some weeks I only work maybe three or four days out of seven.
$54 is nothing to brag about. But it shows that it's possible to earn on Qa.
People begged to transcribe 60 minutes of audio for 1500 on this nairaland. Yes, no jokes 1500.
That's how poor Nigeria is.

What you don't know Is that not everyone can have financial freedom , sorry to say but it's true. There will always be a thin margin between the haves and have not according to that yeye theory wether nah Marxist. I never said it's impossible to make money on QA. My first week of learning as I fail I made only $9.77. which is obvious proof that more can be made, I am only making people know it's not an easy road, this is not a get rich quick scheme. Aunty and brother reading this it is difficult, if I upload my screenshot u will see as 1111111 full my report card. Don't think you will join and start making 30k a month. It takes time and dedication, stubbornness and comprehension of grammar.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Phone numbers and email publicly available and you still talk about being anonymous.
Let there be peace abeg. I'm tired
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:

What you don't know Is that not everyone can have financial freedom , sorry to say but it's true. There will always be a thin margin between the haves and have not according to that yeye theory wether nah Marxist. I never said it's impossible to make money on QA. My first week of learning as I fail I made only $9.77. which is obvious proof that more can be made, I am only making people know it's not an easy road, this is not a get rich quick scheme. Aunty and brother reading this it is difficult, if I upload my screenshot u will see as 1111111 full my report card. Don't think you will join and start making 30k a month. It takes time and dedication, stubbornness and comprehension of grammar.
grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:
Thier 3k sef nah Mokland hotel I dey go straight for Friday chop fish 1,500 with 3 or 4 very chilled bottle of Honorable.
After this kata kata you caused here, you definitely need it

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:
Phone numbers and email publicly available and you still talk about being anonymous.
Let there be peace abeg. I'm tired
Phone number that I registered as Samuel adesanya from oyo state , when I'm hmm mm from akwa ibom state. Email that is no longer active that I've deactivated since how many months.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:

That's my last week's rating. No one ever mastered an art in a day.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
I don't use a phone number for more than 3 months, once the bonus finish I get more. I'm not a criminal I just value my privacy very very much.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:
Ehn en see am, 5 and 4s. I avoid All those 12mins and above call like ebola. I do nothing higher than 3min and if it's e.g Funding Circle UK I don runleave am straight. I don't like what I hate.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:

Abeg ehn you know wetin u go now? Any of those 5s call. Help me screenshot the transcribtion make I study as u use your punctuations and Grammer structure. Ehn en nah better human be this here.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2019
My major problem after I stopped mislabeling is how to use commas and full stops. E come be like say I no go school at all.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Valwezzy: 12:00am On Oct 24, 2019
PattyMike:

This is another example of someone not minding his or business, you made 18k last week clap for yourself sir or ma, don't sugar coat it let people it is stressful and takes a lot of dedication and time plus data and hours behind a computer screen/phone screen which can damage the eyes, what I'm saying is that the juice is not necessarily worth the squeeze pls I say only facts go and check the pay rates In TranscribeMe.com and then come back here don't give people fallacy. Bros de Bros I can cover my tracks very very well, which dumb fool uses VPN for PayPal haha, VPN is just to change your location to access websites or see files that are restricted to where you are. I use incognito and location spoofers, I have Rdp and several socks, I always clear my cache after browsing everyday and never save my password, I always cover my webcam in case a rat enters my PC and tries to on my webcam to capture my face , I have anti keyloggers I update everyday, I am also a social media handler(a german friend of mine dashed me 2 professional online course he bought from Jason Capital $1,500 for each)and i am also a Web Realtor. I know all these things and still yet I do the right thing and abstain from fraud, me wey I dey do legit I no daft nah. so from somewhere one person is taking what I said out of context nah man I won't take that and u should criticize constructively by making corrections and making valuable additions not coming at me, no fam! I'll clap back if anyone comes at me.

Please, on TranscribeMe...i was told to upload my own file that I'll transcribe but it keeps rejecting the file that i want to upload.

Is that how the site works?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2019
Valwezzy:

Please, on TranscribeMe...i was told to upload my own file that I'll transcribe but it keeps rejecting the file that i want to upload.

Is that how the site works?
Before or after you sign up?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Valwezzy: 12:15am On Oct 24, 2019
PattyMike:

Before or after you sign up?

After
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 12:19am On Oct 24, 2019
Valwezzy:

After
What did it say when you submitted
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fuckgratulations: 12:52am On Oct 24, 2019
Pls can two transcribers share one paypal account? Can we receive payment with 2 different email addresses linked to same paypal account? I am asking due to the fact that my sister wants to start working regularly on Qa world but is finding it difficult to get her own paypal account.So can we both share mine, with different email? Thank!

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.