Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422890 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Biritiko:

Why won’t he be able to withdraw from Nigeria ATM na?
My payoneer card is Dollar and I can withdraw anywhere

The difference between both of these options is during withdrawal. Dollar Card can withdraw in Dollar from any of the UBA Branches. While the Naira card converts any denomination amount to Naira.

Both options can exactly be used for the same thing. Thus, it is recommended and advisable to go with the Naira card for ease. But, in cases, where the Dollar Card will be more advantageous for you like during Forex, then, you can go with the Dollar option.

The naira card converts other currencies to naira, which u can withdraw at any ATM in Nigeria
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:
Nah. He did a chargeback and got limited too.
Wow.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:
Superpack why did you have to upload a screenshot of the platform here, you know very much that it is against the rules.
I want to delete it, but can't find it again. Do you know why?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Valwezzy: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:
Superpack why did you have to upload a screenshot of the platform here, you know very much that it is against the rules.

Aah! He was only trying to help me.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
I saw QAWorld Ads on Facebook today grin grin

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 1money: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Add your new qa world email address to your existing paypal account (not naija). Then summit the new email to qa world for payment. Each PayPal account can accommodate 7 email addresses at a time.

Ok thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Biritiko:
I saw QAWorld Ads on Facebook today grin grin
Even me and I was shocked.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
Spade07:
SOR calls are one of the worst calls to transcribe. Terrible audio quality. I have transcribed more than 5 of them but I still end up having a rating below 3. I guess I should just add them to the list of company's call to be avoided.

The calls I enjoy are CHL and Sonrun, especially CHL
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Spade07: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
nwafresh:

The calls I enjoy are CHL and Sonrun, especially CHL

CLH calls have greatly improved. I attempt some of them and I get better ratings. As for SOR sad
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by God1stson(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
[code][/code] undecided: author=JustSomeDude post=83383890]i used Windscribe VPN at a point in time when I was denied access to login on GLO network. Then I switched to MTN and was able to login.

Meanwhile, how long does it take for PayPal to process transfer to debit card. Just asking for a friend. He's requested transfer and it's still pending for 2:days now[/quote]
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
This people Bleep up ,we dey suppose give me 2 so that I will redo my mistake dey go give me 3,and na small mistake o, I go type funding cycle ���� why dey go give me 6hrs for 23 minute call I con dey rush
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skywalker95(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Add your new qa world email address to your existing paypal account (not naija). Then summit the new email to qa world for payment. Each PayPal account can accommodate 7 email addresses at a time.
Hi, does it mean I can use one PayPal account for two different QA accounts? Want to help my brother withdraw too
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
brijibs:

The VIN is the ID number, I think.
They specified national ID. The will reject anything that's not a driver's license, national ID or international passport.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Helpppp poo

This is my First Das call.

They just started talking without intro.How so i know its not rep rep

Samsard
Thorvikk55
Brjibs
Psyqs
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
generationz:
Helpppp poo

This is my First Das call.

They just started talking without intro.How so i know its not rep rep

Samsard
Thorvikk55
Brjibs
Psyqs
Listen to the entire convo, you should be able to decipher. Or maybe try slack?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
smiley
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
SpongeBobSP:

Listen to the entire convo, you should be able to decipher. Or maybe try slack?

generationz follow wot dis guy said. If u still can't ascertain if it's rep to rep then u release.

Transcribing rep to rep is one of the worst tins that can happen to u at QA.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:
I have not been paid since Sunday, I noticed on Sunday that they moved my current payment to payment from last week and new current payment was $0.00, since Sunday I just dey refresh my PayPal like craze man. This is Wednesday now samething, if dey no pay my money now I go write out all the credit card information of callers sell am give yahoo boys, make they no use me play o. My PayPal is South Africa own I opened the way the OP directed using PayPal.com/za and verified with my passport, make they no use me play o.
So you store that information.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:
I have not been paid since Sunday, I noticed on Sunday that they moved my current payment to payment from last week and new current payment was $0.00, since Sunday I just dey refresh my PayPal like craze man. This is Wednesday now samething, if dey no pay my money now I go write out all the credit card information of callers sell am give yahoo boys, make they no use me play o. My PayPal is South Africa own I opened the way the OP directed using PayPal.com/za and verified with my passport, make they no use me play o.
I can't believe I'm reading this angry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:

Chill bro. Payments for ths week has not been disbursed. It's stated clearly on the FAQ dat payments would be sent between Tuesday and Thursday. I'll get it tomorrow morning for sure
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nirco:
So you store that information.
How , when and where will I store it? On your head? Is it between listening to a British citizen with broken English and trying to decipher what he said that I will carry pen and paper to write out card info? akpamu!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:
How , when and where will I store it? On your head? Is it between listening to a British citizen with broken English and trying to decipher what he said that I will carry pen and paper to write out card info? akpamu!
Chill Bro.
If fraud pays you wouldn't be on this thread.
Just know that if you do that, you wouldn't be any different from the thousand others soiling the name of this country to the outside world.
PayPal that we complain about, is because of things like this that they banned NG.

Use your head.
Fraud doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
thorrvik55:

Chill bro. Payments for ths week has not been disbursed. It's stated clearly on the FAQ dat payments would be sent between Tuesday and Thursday. I'll get it tomorrow morning for sure
I hope so cus my morale just weak no be smal
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:

Wtf. I did not even read the down b4 replying initially..

This is why the whole world sees us as bad egg. Have been given a platform to earn a legitimate living but u still went ahead to write down card details of ppl who have not wronged u in any way..

It's such a shame..

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
thorrvik55:
It's such a shame..
I just knew you didn't.
I was shocked.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
PattyMike:

[s]
[/s]

U've obviously been thinking of it (if u've not been doing it already) that's why u were quick to threaten u'll sell ppl card details.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
That CLH Lawyers and lion Finance they are criminal organizations, I read about them and if you see how they embarrass people to pay debt. sometimes call there family and friends sef, follow them on social media etc. they have also lost lawsuits to people who sue. I hate Australian and British phone calls. American accent ehn en I love those, it's there I got my highest rating of 4. the rest nah so so 1 ,2.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
thorrvik55:

Wtf. I did not even read the down b4 replying initially..

This is why the whole world sees us as bad egg. Have been given a platform to earn a legitimate living but u still went ahead to write down card details of ppl who have not wronged u in any way..

It's such a shame..
It's like you're a fool! Which stupid legitimate living are you making on how much? Do you make up to $50 a week? So which living are you earning. The funny thing is I never thought of it for I just dey rant my own. Carry your holier than thou self and shove it up your arse. Damn hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaido007: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
How do everyone hears what this Oyinbo people are saying? Or is there an app people use in decoding it? Help a brother o... Am not getting it at all.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
jaido007:
How do everyone hears what this Oyinbo people are saying? Or is there an app people use in decoding it? Help a brother o... Am not getting it at all.
They're different types of calls, different accents.
Find one you're comfortable with and start from there.
Success!
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.