Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (424599 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2019
Prenom Im happy for you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Noblefreeman(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2019
samsard:
No requesting for WhatsApp numbers on this thread. You can DM each other if you like.
okay sir, so how do I start, please. Can you give me a stepwise format on how to start
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 6:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Noblefreeman:
okay sir, so how do I start, please. Can you give me a stepwise format on how to start

Page 1-30 is all the answers you need
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Noblefreeman(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=drawnobet post=79731753]

Thorrvik55 already responded to your post. Regards[/please who has the interpretation for qa, it starts with is this a good time to talk? ]
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2019
Brjibs thanks for the No root firewall suggestion. Finally I can rest. grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2019
notimeisnotime:
yes who can I call... Or do you have a document I can read.. Or better still help me with yur phone number
quote me with yours on an old thread.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=Noblefreeman post=83522631][/quote]

This is a good time to talk? I know we connected briefly last week and you'd mentioned needing to check with your wife since this is an investment. Did you two have a chance to discuss? There's no rush on the decision but the Labor Day promo we have is almost over. So if you want to take full advantage of the savings, tomorrow is the last day to sign up. Like I said before, registration is free. The only fees you pay happen once you've purchased an equity or annuity on the marketplace.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Noblefreeman(m): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2019
SUPERPACK:

This is a good time to talk? I know we connected briefly last week and you'd mentioned needing to check with your wife since this is an investment. Did you two have a chance to discuss? There's no rush on the decision but the Labor Day promo we have is almost over. So if you want to take full advantage of the savings, tomorrow is the last day to sign up. Like I said before, registration is free. The only fees you pay happen once you've purchased an equity or annuity on the marketplace.
so immensely grateful
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Prenom:
Wow!
I'm so excited guys! I made it there this time! I'm number 1 on the leader board!
Thanks to all my bosses on this platform, I'm grateful!
Hausareturns, drawobet, samsard, nwafresh, bribis, biritiko, odizeey, generationz... Cant remember all the names right now....and everyone! But I used to read all your invaluable comments in here. Thanks guys! I'm grateful!

congrats bro. Great stuff.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2019
I can see one Edo name and one Hausa name on the queue. grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2019
Prenom:
Wow!
I'm so excited guys! I made it there this time! I'm number 1 on the leader board!
Hausareturns, drawobet, samsard, nwafresh, bribis, biritiko, odizeey, generations... Can't remember all the names right now....and everyone! But I used to read all your invaluable comments in here. Thanks, guys! I'm grateful!

congrats bro, good vibe,

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2019
Working on someone redo sweet die i just dey change small small mistake. u go think say na all this oyinbo smart if u enter slack u go dey see stupid questions

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2019
This people suppose dey pity us, dey suppose comot small small mistakes wey we dey do , the call i dey edit now na another person work wey dey reject and na small mistake dey
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Valwezzy: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Prenom:
Wow!
Hausareturns, drawobet, samsard, nwafresh, bribis, biritiko, odizeey, generationz... Can't remember all the names right now....and everyone! But I used to read all your invaluable comments in here. Thanks, guys! I'm grateful!

Wow! Congratulations bro, no be beans.

A quick question(s), how long have you been on the platform?

Do you use any App to help transcribe and how many calls do you work on per day?

Also, what's your average ratings?

No mind my questions, I just need some answers to inspire me.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by BuzzRay(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2019
spactacus:
This people suppose dey pity us, dey suppose comot small small mistakes wey we dey do , the call i dey edit now na another person work wey dey reject and na small mistake dey

boss, abeg how is it possible to work on someone's rejected work? I have never seen it before. How can you know a call has been rejected?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2019
spactacus:

I think they are more lenient now. In my last call autocorrect typed God instead of code and I didn't see it. They gave me a 3. Before na automatic redo.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Prenom:
Wow!
Hausareturns, drawobet, samsard, nwafresh, bribis, biritiko, odizeey, generationz... Cant remember all the names right now....and everyone! But I used to read all your invaluable comments in here. Thanks guys! I'm grateful!

cool cool nice job man!
Saw the name and I was like, that's got to be a Nigerian. Lol... Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2019
Prenom:
Wow!

grin
You this guy We should create a Qa tithing accounting. All this dollars

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2019
For those of you who complain about how hard Qa is or how it's not easy, keep on waiting for easy money instead of upping your game.
As a breakdown, I'm sure Prenom made no less than $90 last week alone and also made the leaderboard.
That's that's more than 30k, our yet to be implemented minimum wage.
Also, to be honest I have never made up to 20k on Qa, not that I can't but I have to contend with some unexpected issues and here's someone less than 4 months old in the hustle set on making 100k plus in a month.
Kudos to him, hardwork pays.

6 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Zontage: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Prenom:
Wow!

Wow!!!! Congratulations bro........ More $$$$ to you.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2019
samsard:
For those of you who complain about how hard Qa is or how it's not easy, keep on waiting for easy money instead of upping your game.
As a breakdown, I'm sure Prenom made no less than $90 last week alone and also made the leaderboard.
That's that's more than 30k, our yet to be implemented minimum wage.
Also, to be honest I have never made up to 20k on Qa, not that I can't but I have to contend with some unexpected issues and here's someone less than 4 months old in the hustle set on making 100k plus in a month.
Kudos to him, hardwork pays.

Don't mind them.

Qa money is the easiest money in naija right now.

Even easier than scam and prostitution if you have your dignity.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by donasere(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Valwezzy:

Refresh your browser and type in your details again.
Use 23401 as postal code.

Thanks a lot. Got it done now trying to add a card. Keeps asking me to add an account number instead.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by donasere(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Thank you.

nwafresh:

Leave the postal code blank and try submitting.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fejos(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2019
My bosses in the house.. Abeg Na which app una dey use for transcription?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2019
generationz:

Don't mind them.

Qa money is the easiest money in naija right now.

Even easier than scam and prostitution if you have your dignity.
Yes, you're right. Just learn it and work smart.
cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Fejos:
My bosses in the house.. Abeg Na which app una dey use for transcription?
Browser. Dasall
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fejos(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2019
samsard:
Browser. Dasall
Please I don't get you
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2019
Fejos:
Please I don't get you
We don't use any app. Just listen and transcribe. Make you mistakes and learn from them.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2019
generationz:

I think they are more lenient now. In my last call autocorrect typed God instead of code and I didn't see it. They gave me a 3. Before na automatic redo.
what I do now is put [...] If it's inaudible, even if e pass the [...] I suppose use, Will just jejely collect my 3

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2019
I no fit transcribe again for today , i don drink wetin pass my power, make arlen no go swear for me

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
BuzzRay:

boss, abeg how is it possible to work on someone's rejected work? I have never seen it before. How can you know a call has been rejected?
luck
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
spactacus:
what I do now is put [...] If it's inaudible, even if e pass the [...] I suppose use, Will just jejely collect my 3

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.