Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (425048 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2019
I just did my first and second transcription, the first was a bit easy but the second, I hardly hear what they are saying. I'm waiting for the review. This thing no easy ooo

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2019
samsard:
Well, my average crashed from a stable 4.3 to 4.6 to 3.0 grin
I need like 10 consecutive 4s and 5s to return back to my normal average

You'll get there. Just take a breather and get back to work!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Niffy14: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Did my first call and the result was disastrous.
Bosses in the house, help out a bruv.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adeyemi91(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2019
nwafresh:

Start from page 1
Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2019
brijibs:

You'll get there. Just take a breather and get back to work!
Well, I've had 4s and 5s since then. grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Odunolamide: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please how do I transcribed four and half percentage when transcribing?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmm they no pay me for the first work ooo. Them say I no do am well ooo!

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by cedarZee: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
I withdrew for the first time today, got my card last week and linked it today...
And it worked like magic...as soon as I clicked confirm the money entered! No issues whatsoever tongue
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
cedarZee:
I withdrew for the first time today, got my card last week and linked it today...
And it worked like magic...as soon as I clicked confirm the money entered! No issues whatsoever tongue
cheesy

Can you be so kind as to highlight the basic steps and precautions you took?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please my people i need a genuine/trusted exchanger. I need small cash and withdrawing through card isn't what i want to do for now.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Cuteimma1:
Please my people i need a genuine/trusted exchanger. I need small cash and withdrawing through card isn't what i want to do for now.
I know someone if you're still interested. He's a friend so I can vouch for him.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Okay, so I think I just lost my account. i can't seem to login, it keeps saying invalid username or password. How do you know if you've been kicked out? If I was kicked out, then it's been a good 14 days.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
I also asked a question a few days ago about what I was transcribing then, I posted here and on Slack and no one answered me, I ended up getting a 2.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
jaywalker04:
Okay, so I think I just lost my account. i can't seem to login, it keeps saying invalid username or password. How do you know if you've been kicked out? If I was kicked out, then it's been a good 14 days.
Okay. I just got the removal mail. New question, can I use the same email to create a new account?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
jaywalker04:

Okay. I just got the removal mail. New question, can I use the same email to create a new account?
nope , I don't think so, just open a new mail, shouldn't take 5 minutes, then reregister.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
SpongeBobSP:
nope , I don't think so, just open a new mail, shouldn't take 5 minutes, then reregister.
Got it, thank you. I'm giving QA everything till it takes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Okay. kindly give me his whatsapp number
jaywalker04:

I know someone if you're still interested. He's a friend so I can vouch for him.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Cuteimma1:
Okay. kindly give me his whatsapp number
I don't think posting of WhatsApp number is allowed here. Is it guys?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
I'm looking for that clip 1 test. Does anybody have it? I'll comb through the thread but please send it if you have it, just to speed things up.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
jaywalker04:
I'm looking for that clip 1 test. Does anybody have it? I'll comb through the thread but please send it if you have it, just to speed things up.

Knock yourself out

Clip 3

Hi, this is James calling from Bosson Consulting Group. Right now we have a promotion on our executive consulting services. Is this an okay time to talk? I’d like to discuss how we can help you streamline your teams business processes from ground up.
Basically, we specialize in accounting, management consulting, private equity, finance advisory and we recently built an award winning to focus just on digital product development which i think is probably the most applicable to what you guys do right?

Clip 6

I'm returning a call from David.
Hi, David. In your message, you mentioned not being able to log into the platform. We have a forgot password link on the signup page. But I can also reset your password. Which would you prefer? Great. So, you'll receive an email in the next few seconds with instructions. If you don't see it, check your spam folder. I also noticed you have a pending invoice, but in an account credit that you haven't used. Would you like me to apply your credit to the invoice? That would lower your bill by $15. Great. I'll do that now.

Hi Jeremy, I want to go back, glad we could connect. More than anything, I want to make sure we find time on the calendar for a short demo, I think if you and the other stakeholders see the product in action, they'll be able to understand why we're able to make such grandiose statements. If we're not able to improve the efficiency of your sales force by at least 10% in the first month, we have a full money-back guarantee.

This a good time to talk? I know we connected briefly last week and you'd mentioned needing to check with your wife since this is an investment. Did you two have a chance to discuss? There's no rush on the decision but the Labor Day promo we have is almost over. So if you want to take full advantage of the savings, tomorrow is the last day to sign up. Like I said before, registration is free. The only fees you pay happen once you've purchased an equity or annuity on the marketplace.
Hey, yeah, so you asked about discounts? We don't really offer any to our monthly members, but we do have 5% discount off the annual package, considering you've been a member for nine months and might make sense to switch over to in the annual package, we can prorate the previous nine months. Is that something you'd be interested in? Happy to make that change for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Prinss:

Knock yourself out

Clip 3

Hi, this is James calling from Bosson Consulting Group. Right now we have a promotion on our executive consulting services. Is this an okay time to talk? I’d like to discuss how we can help you streamline your teams business processes from ground up.
Basically, we specialize in accounting, management consulting, private equity, finance advisory and we recently built an award winning to focus just on digital product development which i think is probably the most applicable to what you guys do right?

Clip 6

I'm returning a call from David.
Hi, David. In your message, you mentioned not being able to log into the platform. We have a forgot password link on the signup page. But I can also reset your password. Which would you prefer? Great. So, you'll receive an email in the next few seconds with instructions. If you don't see it, check your spam folder. I also noticed you have a pending invoice, but in an account credit that you haven't used. Would you like me to apply your credit to the invoice? That would lower your bill by $15. Great. I'll do that now.

Hi Jeremy, I want to go back, glad we could connect. More than anything, I want to make sure we find time on the calendar for a short demo, I think if you and the other stakeholders see the product in action, they'll be able to understand why we're able to make such grandiose statements. If we're not able to improve the efficiency of your sales force by at least 10% in the first month, we have a full money-back guarantee.

This a good time to talk? I know we connected briefly last week and you'd mentioned needing to check with your wife since this is an investment. Did you two have a chance to discuss? There's no rush on the decision but the Labor Day promo we have is almost over. So if you want to take full advantage of the savings, tomorrow is the last day to sign up. Like I said before, registration is free. The only fees you pay happen once you've purchased an equity or annuity on the marketplace.
Hey, yeah, so you asked about discounts? We don't really offer any to our monthly members, but we do have 5% discount off the annual package, considering you've been a member for nine months and might make sense to switch over to in the annual package, we can prorate the previous nine months. Is that something you'd be interested in? Happy to make that change for you.

Thank you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2019
Is it just me or what? I've not been ablemto access the site since last night. What's up?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by cedarZee: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Prinss:

Can you be so kind as to highlight the basic steps and precautions you took?

I just followed all the steps of those who withdrew here, using the uba africard and it worked just fine...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skywalker95(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Is there a way I can transfer from my Zenith bank account to my UBA prepaid card?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2019
skywalker95:
Is there a way I can transfer from my Zenith bank account to my UBA prepaid card?
Nope, only way is via a UBA account, they should have told you that at the bank, yeah?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
brijibs:
Is it just me or what? I've not been ablemto access the site since last night. What's up?

How about now?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Does any one know how to identify on sight if a call is collection house or not?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
nwafresh:

Same time with fnd circle but the pay is low. A 10 min call will be $2.02. As an engineering student back then, we have something that's called Interpolation. grin I use that to pick Clh.

Ex: 10 min--------> $2.0

16 min - - - - - - > $X

If you do the math, it will look like

16×2/10= $3.2

That's how I differentiate F UK from clh, especially long calls. I hope this helps Sha grin

Per 1min American call = 20mins turnaround time.
Per 1mins British call= 40mins turnaround time.
So 6mins american call = 6 × 20mins= 2hrs.
6mins British or Australian call will be = 6× 40mins= 4hrs.
Learn the formula above.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
generationz:
Does any one know how to identify on sight if a call is collection house or not?
Same TAT as Funding calls but normal pay.
17 minute Collection call is $3.4
Funding call of the same length is $4.
20 minute Collection call $4
20 minute Funding call $4.60 I believe.
Anyway, there's a response above mine.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
after registering, do i get penalized for wrongly answering the quiz question brought before me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.