Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (425561 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2019
SpongeBobSP:

grin give yourself some credit. It's all you.
How many minutes each?
10,11,15,8,9, as I dey now I don crash finished 21min around 3am

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2019
Prenom:
Got the golden badge, finally. Now, I can enjoy what the rest of ya'll have been enjoying cheesy
come teach me na, na only u dey enjoy this money,I don't like saying bad things, but my mind wan make dollar go up grin like 800 to 1 dollar

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Josephlife(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2019
Pls someone should help me with the lesotho paypal guide.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Qudos4real: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2019
spactacus:
I don't know if I don dey improve or I'm just lucky. Did 5 calls today no redo and all na rating of 4
You're probably improving. Me sef these days, I just dey get 4s and 5s. Although I don't go near the British accented calls. I no fit kill myself smiley
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2019
please i was given clip 6 as a text,its too fast,who can help me with it
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Noblejkz(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2019
if what you heard sounds like this, then copy and paste.

[I'm returning a call from David.
Hi, David. In your message, you mentioned not being able to log into the platform.
We have a forgot password link on the signup page.
But I can also reset your password.
Which would you prefer? Great.
So, you'll receive an email in the next few seconds with instructions. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
I also noticed you have a pending invoice, but in an account credit that you haven't used.
Would you like me to apply your credit to the invoice?
That would lower your bill by $15.
Great. I'll do that now.quote author=HIGHESTPOPORI post=83674735]please i was given clip 6 as a text,its too fast,who can help me with it[/quote]
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2019
Noblejkz:
if what you heard sounds like this, then copy and paste.

[I'm returning a call from David.
Hi, David. In your message, you mentioned not being able to log into the platform.
We have a forgot password link on the signup page.
But I can also reset your password.
Which would you prefer? Great.
So, you'll receive an email in the next few seconds with instructions. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
I also noticed you have a pending invoice, but in an account credit that you haven't used.
Would you like me to apply your credit to the invoice?
That would lower your bill by $15.
Great. I'll do that now.quote author=HIGHESTPOPORI post=83674735]please i was given clip 6 as a text,its too fast,who can help me with it
Thanks,have passed it,they want me to add paypal next
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Trying to signup for a business account with the link on the first page,stil showing something went wrong after filling it several times? The postal code is it for town or state?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Guys. How do I transcribe 180k and when they're saying stuff like "20 and change", how do I put it down? Thanks in advance.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
samsard:
grin that's the one that works
guy I want to link my card to my PayPal, which one should I select? Link credit card?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
5sec. check your card balance.
guy, how should I proceed with linking my card, it says link credit card
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
TechCapon:

Yes..You're on the right track
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Trying to signup for a business account with the link on the first page,stil showing something went wrong after filling it several times? The postal code is it for town or state?

Now, try signing up without putting any postal code. Skip that part and fill the rest
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
nwafresh:

Yes..You're on the right track
I've done it, thanks, so I should go ahead and submit it to qa world?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
TechCapon:
I've done it, thanks, so I should go ahead and submit it to qa world?
Yes
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thanks bro
Nirco:
Yes
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
nwafresh:

Now, try signing up without putting any postal code. Skip that part and fill the rest
Thanks it worked. The place they wrote Tell us about ur business- Individual-? How to navigate there because it refused to continue? Using a laptop
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Prenom:
Got the golden badge, finally. Now, I can enjoy what the rest of ya'll have been enjoying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
TechCapon:
click it and provide the card details.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
click it and provide the card details.
I've done it, is it possible to transfer $1 to my PayPal just to be sure that it can receive funds? I'll deposit N360 to your account?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
TechCapon:
I've done it, is it possible to transfer $1 to my PayPal just to be sure that it can receive funds? I'll deposit N360 to your account?
I am sorry, I won't be able to do that. If you received their Verification Success email then you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
TechCapon:
You really don't have to worry about that. If you've linked and confirmed a card, then it is verified already and can receive payments.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nirco:
You really don't have to worry about that. If you've linked and confirmed a card, then it is verified already and can receive payments.
thanks a lot. I've linked the card and some money was deducted from it. So I guess the account is ready to receive
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adolf444: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Prenom:

Congrats Bro, more dollars to your wallet, wanna reach you still expecting your digit.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Who has transcribed "mehn" before? undecided

Should I change it to "man" grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
spactacus:

come teach me na, na only u dey enjoy this money,
lol. Wetin I sabi, boss.

I don't like saying bad things, but my mind wan make dollar go up grin like 800 to 1 dollar
grin makes sense, if only there wasn't any negative aftermath.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
adolf444:

Congrats Bro, more dollars to your wallet, wanna reach you still expecting your digit.

Thanks a lot. We talked before, I guess.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adolf444: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Prenom:

Thanks a lot. We talked before, I guess.

Yea but I requested for your digit again. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Is there any whatsapp group for transcribing.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
Is there any whatsapp group for transcribing.
for now no. But I will create one later.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by God1stson(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2019
Hello guys I received a warning from qa world yesterday. I have transcribed 3 calls in all. The last 2 they gave me option to redo but I did not read the notice for one on time. For the last redo, just when I was about to finish power went off and my PC don't retain power.Hence, this warning. My surprise is that I had only transcribed 3 calls in all, so this 10 calls rating stuff is what I don't understand;

Hi ,

Unfortunately, during the last 24 hours one of your transcriptions received a low quality score.

It is very important that we return high quality transcripts to our customers.

If the average transcript quality rating from your most recent 10 calls falls below 3.0 you will be removed from our website and Slack.

The average transcript quality rating of your last 10 calls is 1.3.

We will give you a week to work on your score and bring your transcript quality up.

This is just a warning. You did very well on our assesment, so we know you can do good work!

This is just a warning. You did very well on our assesment, so we know you can do good work!

If you think this was a mistake please contact help@qa-world.com

Best,

QA World

Pls I need help to go further. Most especially, when the calls start some rep will present the company names different From what the title of rep & customer in the top bar.And many other names they use during transcribing. Someone had sugeested Google .Pls [b]Samsord, Thorvickk, Spectacus, etc [/b]is there a way around these things. I had read FAQ for like 7 times now and have been following the thread. That slack stuff I don't know how to use that site.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:
for now no. But I will create one later.
ok boss, please dont forget to quote me when you finally create the group. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.