Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (425165 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
samsard:
It's not a good information to leave on this space.

I see nothing informative or sensitive about that post. But will modify for sake of social courtesy.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Itznekky: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
PattyMike:

Thanks man. Yes you're very correct. So many scammers but thankfully I found one honest trader who's not offering opportunistic rates like someone here giving me N290/$. And I'll keep using the one I found.
You should be careful though, but that doesn't everybody are scammers, there are still real people out there. Like me that was trying to help but thank God you found someone reliable, let me continue my hustle at QA WORLD.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Prinss:

I see nothing informative or sensitive about that post. But will modify for sake of social courtesy.
We're not supposed to post links or CIDs and share them around.
Doing some things increases the likelihood of a ban on Nigerian transcribers.
Maybe you don't know, but they've considered it.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nah wah o. So cus a few people break the Dos and Donts. They want to ban all Nigerians Patapata. That one no fair at all.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2019
So, Ralph L is back from his/her break?! Okay. Efosa give 'em a good run this week o.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Samxie(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2019
Please I just logged into my PP and checked my balance. I haven't seen any payment yet. How long does it usually take for the account to be credited.
I'm feeling uneasy. Please help.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Samxie:
Please I just logged into my PP and checked my balance. I haven't seen any payment yet. How long does it usually take for the account to be credited.
I'm feeling uneasy. Please help.
Uneasy .. LMAO
If you've read through this thread at all or checked your FAQ, you'll know that payments are not due till Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2019
brijibs:
So, Ralph L is back from his/her break?! Okay. Efosa give 'em a good run this week o.

Yeah, cheesy. But I scored almost 600 and the board is reflecting something lower, though. The last time it happened and I brought it to her attention, she said, "The Leaderboard doesn't hold any weight." So, I'm probably not looking forward to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Samxie(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2019
@SpongeBobSP

Okay. I was worried because my balance was reset to zero. That's my first payment sha. So, please permit me to be nervous.
Thanks so much for the response.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2019
brijibs:

No be only Ralph L, even Angel is back. Well, at least they will know that 9ja can also hit the top and remain there for weeks. I hope Efosa comes back strong.

4 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2019
Prenom:

Yeah, cheesy. But I scored almost 600 and the board is reflecting something lower, though. The last time it happened and I brought it to her attention, she said, "The Leaderboard doesn't hold any weight." So, I'm probably not looking forward to it.
Your previous minutes was revised downward from 680-something to 612.
Anyway, Ralph isn't putting in as much effort as he use to. 1000-plus minutes is in its own league.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2019
samsard:
Your previous minutes was revised downward from 680-something to 612.
Anyway, Ralph isn't putting in as much effort as he use to. 1000-plus minutes is in its own league.

cheesy That guy is a beast. SCC, happened, I guess.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2019
Prenom:

cheesy That guy is a beast. SCC, happened, I guess.
Yeah. I'd probably be admitted if I did 600 minutes like you guys grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Estringx(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Good morning guys.... Yesterday I discovered a smart way of cashing out money from paypal using betpawadotng

How to do this:
Buy card with your paypal account using : rechargedotcom
Load your betpawa account using airtime(MTN) Then cash it out into your account. grin grin grin

What do you think guys?

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2019
houzing:

No be only Ralph L, even Angel is back. Well, at least they will know that 9ja can also hit the top and remain there for weeks. I hope Efosa comes back strong.

Yeah, I saw the trio, including P-C. Well, I anticipate a scenario where all top 5s would be Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2019
samsard:
Yeah. I'd probably be admitted if I did 600 minutes like you guys grin

Well, I know if you had the time, 1000plus would be a walk in the park. cool

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Hmm! Which betting company will allow you withdraw your deposit without staking 100% of the initials

Estringx:
Good morning guys.... Yesterday I discovered a smart way of cashing out money from paypal using betpawadotng

How to do this:
Buy card with your paypal account using : rechargedotcom
Load your betpawa account using airtime(MTN) Then cash it out into your account. grin grin grin

What do you think guys?

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2019
Prenom:

Well, I know if you had the time, 1000plus would be a walk in the park. cool
Trust me, I don't have the strength.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2019
brijibs:

Attached is one I was working on.

then i guess not everything written in the glossary is needed

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2019
So, funny thing happened yesterday. In the morning I caught me a good one, 30+mins. Worked on it till noon, with about 27mins done, paused, went socializing, got home still had 4hrs to turn in the job. Only to open the job and find I had to start over, with 4hrs to submit.
It was a miracle. I submitted the job and still had 23mins remaining. cool wink

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2019
so, i got a 3 rating. hehehehehe. coman see as i dey happy. isnor easy at all

6 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2019
LaMujer:
so, i got a 3 rating. hehehehehe. coman see as i dey happy. isnor easy at all
grin
And I felt depressed having a 3
Inside life

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2019
samsard:
grin
And I felt depressed having a 3
Inside life

after getting a 2 & 1 rating?

damn, i'd have popped champaigne

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2019
LaMujer:

after getting a 2 & 1 rating?

damn, i'd have popped champaigne
LMAO... grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2019
it's not easy to have low ratings o. pesin go refresh tire. smh angry

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
LaMujer:
it's not easy to have low ratings o. pesin go refresh tire. smh angry
No calls generally, even on Gold member's queue.
Maybe Prenom has his queue sha, like diamond members grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
samsard:
No calls generally, even on Gold member's queue.
Maybe Prenom has his queue sha, like diamond members grin

that's refreshing to hear cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Refreshing indeed

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Crazy drought.. 13 mins since morning shocked
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
i'm laughing real hard here. after refreshing tire, finally saw a call, and i jumped on it. unfortunately, it happened to be a brit.

nna, i runaway o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.