Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (424573 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by mesmer: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2019
PattyMike:

Thanks man. Yes you're very correct. So many scammers but thankfully I found one honest trader who's not offering opportunistic rates like someone here giving me N290/$. And I'll keep using the one I found.
You are very correct. 290/$? that's a ridiculous offer. Am glad you found one that is reliable. Safe trading Sir.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by foluwaseyi: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2019
PattyMike:

I use an Itel P13 to transcribe 512mb Ram(that's half the usual Ram size) 3G phone with an Airtel 4G sim. It works really well for transcribing with no hitch at all. But I will advise to get a Laptop with that money even if it's kekere mini laptop connect with WiFi to your phone. You will be faster on a laptop and you will do more hours, easily use shortcuts. The experience is stress free. buy a plastic table and chair and sit with your laptop and work.
Tnx but i think I'd like to start small 4 now. I prefer rushing to buy phone than to regret buying a laptop that'll b useless later on. My friend bought a 2nd hand laptop a while ago and that laptop shocks pple whenever it's being charged. D ba3 doesnt last up to 2hrs so it's practically useless. I'll still get d lappy later o cos i also believe working on it will be more efficient than using phone but 4 now i'm going to start with it. Thanks sha
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by foluwaseyi: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2019
dryakson:
when there is battle for calls, 4G is a plus. To load faster and quickly pick a call.
Atleast I'll sha see some to pick once in a while. Better that than letting opportunities like this slip from one's grasp. Assuming pple said 3g wont work then i would av just waited till d money is enough but now that i know it'll work, i cant just sit and do nothing for another month.
As they say, 'half bread is better than full puff-puff or nothing at all'
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LargeBreed(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Please who has the transcription for clip 3 in the application test.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2019
sadiqcholel:

Hi, happy weekend.
Can the Grammarly work on phone. If yes, I want it please.

Just download Grammarly for Android from Google play store and set up.

Don't let anyone scam you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dryakson(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LargeBreed(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2019
dryakson:
https://www.nairaland.com/5265259/self-employment-opportunity-transcribing-living/180#5265259.5779
Thanks, but this transcription is not what I have on the audio. My audio says clip 3 but starts with, " to be clear, the functuality............."
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 4gunners(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2019
sadiqcholel:

Hi, happy weekend.
Can the Grammarly work on phone. If yes, I want it please.
I saw ur PM. You've not replied me.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2019
LargeBreed:
Thanks, but this transcription is not what I have on the audio. My audio says clip 3 but starts with, " to be clear, the functuality............."
To be clear, the functionality you're describing is something we've had suggested to us and I believe it's in development. We're very focused on building the best product in the space, but we still have to prioritise new features. To reiterate, you're looking for the ability to highlight multiple accounts and see the top metrics for all highlighted accounts. Is that right?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2019
foluwaseyi:

Atleast I'll sha see some to pick once in a while. Better that than letting opportunities like this slip from one's grasp. Assuming pple said 3g wont work then i would av just waited till d money is enough but now that i know it'll work, i cant just sit and do nothing for another month.
As they say, 'half bread is better than full puff-puff or nothing at all'
bro this sort of mindset will take you far cool , just start, and before you know it, with some practice, you'll get real good at this.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
foluwaseyi:
pls this Q is directed to d pple using phones to transcribe. Can 3g network do d job hitchfree or 4g lte is necessary cos i av some cash with me but it cant be enough to get a 4g lte phone and i'd like to start this asap. So should i still hold on to d money or buy d phone?
3g/4g. Same difference on qa.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by smokers: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Send me your PayPal funds @ 300/$ . You can contact me on 08095878020. Check my history and you'll see I'm legit
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by foluwaseyi: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
SpongeBobSP:
bro this sort of mindset will take you far cool , just start, and before you know it, with some practice, you'll get real good at this.
Tnx bro
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LargeBreed(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
SUPERPACK:

Thank you very much.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
I actually think it's better to do test clips on your own without help. Cus when you start to take calls no one will help you with that. The tests are really super easy compared to other Transcribing platforms.

4 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Estringx(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Please fam, how can I buy airtime with my paypal? I want to sub. Note: I have just $3.71 and I have not linked any card to my account yet.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Estringx if you can like 50$ or more I will buy from you at good rate just hit Me on WhatsApp if you can
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Estringx:
Please fam, how can I buy airtime with my paypal? I want to sub. Note: I have just $3.71 and I have not linked any card to my account yet.
You need at least $4
Recharge dot com
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Estringx(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
samsard:
You need at least $4
Recharge dot com
Thank you bro
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
I just picked a 36 minutes quantum assurance call but I will be unable to finish it due to low battery. is there anyway I can transfer the call to any member here? especially in this time of scarcity.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kk
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
SUPERPACK:
I just picked a 36 minutes quantum assurance call but I will be unable to finish it due to low battery. is there anyway I can transfer the call to any member here? especially in this time of scarcity.

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
samsard:
Yes
I'll dm you
I don't have access to my mail now. Are you on Whatsapp? or should I send it as dm in Slack?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
SUPERPACK:
I don't have access to my mail now. Are you on Whatsapp? or should I send it as dm in Slack?
Yeah, slack
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
samsard:
Yeah, slack
Send me a dm on slack.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Send me a dm on slack.
your username
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Prinss:

i need it but dont know how the tx works
Please edit this post.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
samsard:
your username
just check ur dm on slack.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
samsard:
Please edit this post.
Y?
If I may ask
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Don't pick long calls if you cannot finish it. My advice go and look for where to charge asap and continue as e dey charge.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Prinss:

Y?

If I may ask
It's not a good information to leave on this space.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.