Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (423427 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
elantraceey:

please can I send you a pm? I need some assistance.
Sure.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
same with africard
Playz:
dgunz, you've been crawling this thread since morning, you've not still told us what rate you withdrew at.
The amount heavy for mouth? grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
kayusdguy:

What do you have to say about this bro?
the problem with people is that you dont read and analyze what you are reading, a specific card was told to get and you go on to ask for something else, this card is not linked to any account and if you asked to open that means you ask for something else

this is Nigeria prepaid https://www.stanbicibtc.com/Nigeria/Individual/Transactional-accounts/Cards/Prepaid-Cards/NIFI-VISA-Prepaid-USD-Cards

this is USD prepaid https://www.stanbicibtc.com/Nigeria/Individual/Transactional-accounts/Cards/Prepaid-Cards/Visa-Prepaid-USD-Card

think what you are doing

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Besto(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
dgunz:

the problem with people is that you dont read and analyze what you are reading, a specific card was told to get and you go on to ask for something else, this card is not linked to any account and if you asked to open that means you ask for something else

this is Nigeria prepaid https://www.stanbicibtc.com/Nigeria/Individual/Transactional-accounts/Cards/Prepaid-Cards/NIFI-VISA-Prepaid-USD-Cards

this is USD prepaid https://www.stanbicibtc.com/Nigeria/Individual/Transactional-accounts/Cards/Prepaid-Cards/Visa-Prepaid-USD-Card

think what you are doing

Other snapshot no dey hard you to upload

But uploading the said snapshot of the stanbic you use to withdraw yesterday dey hard you.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rapisares:

Hello bro. Can you put me through on how to use aimtoget?
You should know that you'll lose some money if you go that way. Use it only as a last resort. Buy airtime using Rechargedotcom, I recommend mtn, transfer the money to the number aimtoget gives you, wait a little till the transaction is confirmed and transfer to your bank.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
dgunz:

think what you are doing

Send them shot of ur account simple.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
no worry keep waiting u go wait grow white hair
Besto:

Other snapshot no dey hard you to upload

But uploading the said snapshot of the stanbic you use to withdraw yesterday dey hard you.

undecided
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
samsard:
I don't know what they're talking about, prepaid cards do not (to the very best of my knowledge) do not require an account, not just in Nigeria. They will still require account opening information or KYC aka know your customer. Maybe for some reason they have a different process, but I doubt that.
Note that banks scarcely get requests for prepaid cards, some of their staff are basically unaware of its existence or how it works.
Okay, no problem sha.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
dgunz:

think what you are doing
Uncle, go and sleep. You're just saying one thing and saying another thing. Guys have been asking you to screenshot your proof, una no gree. Anyhow sha. Anybody that wants to collect what he's saying should go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
I went to Eco bank today to get the card. Turns out the customer care rep has not heard of the card before, so I called their service line and the lady that picked didn't even have an idea of what I was talking about.
I left there and went to Stanbic, the rep I spoke with asked if I had an account with them and I said no. He said I could get it like that and the requirements are the same with Africard, but that the person to attend to me was not around at the time I went there and I was asked to come back by 2pm or 3pm, but I didn't have time to go back today. Maybe I will try tomorrow.

For the main time, make I transact with WebshopNG

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Besto(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
dgunz:
no worry keep waiting u go wait grow white hair

Abeg swerve enter cona

You dey come here come look for cheap relevance.

Dey form '' guess what guys ''

5 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Besto(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
kamikaz1:

Send them shot of ur account simple.

He got nada.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Playz(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Besto:

Abeg swerve enter cona

You dey come here come look for cheap relevance.

Dey form '' guess what guys ''
cheesy grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
KNIGHTBlaed:
I went to Eco bank today to get the card. Turns out the customer care rep has not heard of the card before, so I called their service line and the lady that picked didn't even have an idea of what I was talking about.
I left there and went to Stanbic, the rep I spoke with asked if I had an account with them and I said no. He said I could get it like that and the requirements are the same with Africard, but that the person to attend to me was not around at the time I went there and I was asked to come back by 2pm or 3pm, but I didn't have time to go back today. Maybe I will try tomorrow.

most people even working in banks dont know about visa prepaid naira card to be specific, some will even give you normal debit card form to fill thinking you came to ask for new normal atm card when this africard thin came out people was doubting it because there were not informed about it , most people that know about it keep the knowledge to themself cos they say most people that use Paypal are yahoo boys, and the legit guys suffer it, now the card has issues they say is on upgrade and it will be resolved which i believe, but will take time

same people that use this card cant get more information about what they are using so in case issues like this happen they find a solution, i will still say it again go to Stanbic ibtc bank and get a VISA PREPAID NAIRA CARD, not visa prepaid USD card or just naira prepaid card, they will give you even without having an account with them, eco bank no longer deposed prepaid from what i heard, that why i said Stanbic ibtc,

everyone asking for screenshot dont even ask me to screenshot my statement cos I will not, now you have a problem find a solution to solve it, and if you dought what i said God help you,

i think have said enough of this, it your choice you all
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
KNIGHTBlaed:

when you go tomorrow you will be given a form to tick the first tope question to tick will be to tick either visa NGN or visa USD or INS card if am not mistaken choose VISA NGN it very important and lastly at the left side of the form if I can remember you will ask your income flow choose 150k to 750k or choose 750k and above, this two important information and lastly hold your change of N1075 for purchase of the card
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Playz(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Either their Customer service is uninformed or the card doesn't work. undecided
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by olasneh1109: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
The best thing is to deal with the merchant here that has been proven to be reliable, instead of going through all this stress only for it to end up not working.
I believe everything would be back to normal very soon.
My 2cents though. cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Playz:

hahahahahahaha kie na wa what that mean is you can not use visa naira card to withdraw or cash internationa you need a usd card, if you get usd card you can not also use it to withdeaw cash over hear for Nigeria, this bank has three prepaid card VISA PREPAID NAIRA CARD, VISA PREPAID USD CARD AND NAIRA PREPAID CARD , VISA PREPAID NAIRA CARD is what walks like africard your africard what do you think it is , why you no colet AFRICARD prepaid USD card and know if you will cash out on our atm , that why i said you guys are not reading care fully and this banks representatives are not also informed or dont know what you are using this card for and that is paypal lolzzz
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by olasneh1109: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
odizeey:

No. I've not done QA in months. I just read comments here to learn a few and know the update on Africard. I tried working last month Wen I needed money but kolewerk. Coupled with that yeye SCC called Arlen.

Una dey try. Kudos
Swears. Got any other side hustle Ideas you could share? smiley
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
They are uninformed. Exactly, the same thing I was told when I went for my Africard
Playz:

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by importnobl: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Honestly, I tire for all this drama ooo.
Ha ha since morning shocked
@dguz please say no more, we over appreciate you grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
exactly the banks' representatives are not informed and it a good thin cos if all are informed i swear we for no they talk about even africard or any other card it will be ameans to hide funds
Pamela28:
They are uninformed. Exactly, the same thing I was told when I went for my Africard
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
You guys should let dgunz be. I think he has made his point clear enough. You guys mailing bank staff to ask about PayPal withdrawal are funny ASF! There's no need for all this drama. How many bank staff do you think have an idea that we actually use prepaid cards for these things?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Playz(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
samsard:
You guys should let dgunz be. I think he has made his point clear enough. You guys mailing bank staff to ask about PayPal withdrawal are funny ASF! There's no need for all this drama. How many bank staff do you think have an idea that we actually use prepaid cards for these things?
Not clear at all, no proof.
But then, he's not under obligation to do so.
sad
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Playz:
Not clear at all, no proof.
Buth then, he's not under obligation to do so.
sad
His point is very clear. He is not out to obtain validation and doesn't care. If anyone is desperate enough, they should take the leap because he has explained it clearly already.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Heineken(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Hi, Jeremy, I want to go back. Glad we could act. More than anything, I want to make sure we find time on the calendar for a short demo. I think if you and the other stakeholders see the product in action, they'll be able to understand why we're able to make such grandiose statements. If we're not able to improve the efficiency of your sales force, by at least ten percent in the first month, we have a full money back guarantee.
bro pls help me with clip 1 test. Thanks baba
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MMElliot: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
salt1:

This explanation is great! Thanks so much

Nope. Looks like it stopped working
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Heineken(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author=Playz post=86777145] Error 401 means the call was picked by someone else, you'll have to be faster when picking calls.
Slow down a bit though, money dey for air currently.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
olasneh1109:

Swears. Got any other side hustle Ideas you could share? smiley
Side hustle full. Check nairaland business. Follow one. I'm a wordpress designer.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Heineken(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Heineken(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Pls I don't have a PayPal account.. How do I get it or get started? Thanks all
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Lifewithme: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Phew... I'm not the only one having issues with Africard. So you guys do QA. Left that platform cause I thought their rates were too low!

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.