Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (423400 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
SUPERPACK:
He only said it is peculiar to you, so I wonder what got you annoyed. Calm down my brother we are not here to fight each other.

I wonder what is sarcastic about the reply.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
sampete:
How stupid do you think you are?
Some people sha. Why this?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Unclesamo(m): 3:55am On Mar 02, 2020
franticfargo66:

Yeah.. thanks man.

I've recently got Grammarly premium. Will probably get down to using it more actively going forward.
pls, at wat cost did u get it?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2020
Hi guys, I was expecting to be kicked out this Sunday, but I have not been kicked out yet. Should I continue to work?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Iphiebarb: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2020
Pls guys, who and who are the confirmed exchangers here?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Tobezt10: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2020
KNIGHTBlaed:
But you guys should try exchanging your funds. These recharge card and co will only cut your rates to 280 to 305. Weshopng trades at a better rate (tho depending on amount) and also Iyemike and Zdoh. They are trusted exchangers and you can try them and save yourselves the stress. I don't think Africard will ever work again, we can only be hopeful but I doubt it will work

Can I have there details pls
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MaziOkoro: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Greatihex:
Hi guys, I was expecting to be kicked out this Sunday, but I have not been kicked out yet. Should I continue to work?

Get to work and increase your average rating. You won't be kicked out

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2020
MaziOkoro:

Get to work and increase your average rating. You won't be kicked out
okay. Thanks. I am more determined than ever, now.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bumblebee77: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2020
some just told me he was able to withdraw from paypal using gt bank master card. can someone if its true pls
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Bumblebee77:
some just told me he was able to withdraw from paypal using gt bank master card. can someone if its true pls
PayPal specified that only Visa withdraws from Lesotho, unless I didn't see properly. Tell him to share screenshots. I'm not joining another card race again without evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by franticfargo66: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2020
Unclesamo:

pls, at wat cost did u get it?

$10 for 3 months validity.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Josephjay970: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2020
Good morning.
Please how do I go about transcribing thing?
Ujunkem:

I saw that too. Unlink the card from PayPal and link it back, the write up claimed it worked after that. Yet to see another testimony regarding that.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Josephjay970: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bro I need someone to fill me in on this transcribing thing. I think I have a very good interest in it.
COdeGenesis:

Last two weeks I made $35 and I didnt use ear peice with any of the calls. Most times i dont use ear piece and I have 5s when I transcribe except I am not at hime, I have a visitor or my neighbours are making lots of noise.Avoid funding circle uk calls. Target calls of 10mins with 3 - 4 hrs estimated finish time i.e 20mins calls 6-7 hrs. Thise calls are from Penn Fister, Digital Air strike, SOR, ISSA( I detest ISSA too). You will be fine
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Toks78: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hello guys I needed your support I recently did the clip1 test and passed it I got a congratulatory message from Arlen afterwards I couldn't proceeds to assess my account now they kept bringing another test clips 2.please kindly help out with the clips so that I can be finally registered I can't wait to join the group.thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generaljosh1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
TechCapon:
they've changed the pattern. Now you must have an account with them before you can request for the card. I just opened an account

Does it work for you?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bumblebee77: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
please anybody that already have gt bank atm should just check for us, i dont have enough energy to waste.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Josephjay970: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Please I need test clip 3 guys.
That woman is just speaking in tongues.

'To be clear, the functionality of transcribing blah blah blah ' please help out o

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Toks78:
Hello guys I needed your support I recently did the clip1 test and passed it I got a congratulatory message from Arlen afterwards I couldn't proceeds to assess my account now they kept bringing another test clips 2.please kindly help out with the clips so that I can be finally registered I can't wait to join the group.thanks
read the FAQ to the end, there you will see the URL you need to use to access calls.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Please, how much is the least amount I can withdraw from PayPal?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Josephjay970: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greatihex:
read the FAQ to the end, there you will see the URL you need to use to access calls.
please is there an answer to clip 3?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Josephjay970:
please is there an answer to clip 3?
this is it.

To be clear, the functionality you're describing is something we've had suggested to us and I believe it's in development. We're very focused on building the best product in the space, but we still have to prioritize new features. To reiterate, you’re looking for the ability to highlight multiple accounts and see the top metrics for all highlighted accounts, is that right?

To be honest with you, this test is very clear to hear and understand. The only problem you should be having with passing this test is the issue of punctuation.
If this one is difficult for you to understand, then be sure that the actual audio calls will be a serious issue. In all, you can still work on it.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greatihex:
Please, how much is the least amount I can withdraw from PayPal?
$10 - $5 withdrawal charge

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by tenderfigure: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bumblebee77:
please anybody that already have gt bank atm should just check for us, i dont have enough energy to waste.

If I hear say e work. Na so I carry myself go get that their virtual prepaid card, con still pay 3k for their mumu token. The nonsense no con work.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gtbank mastercard doesn't work oo
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Pamela28:
Gtbank mastercard doesn't work oo
No MasterCard will work for withdrawal on Lesotho PayPal.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
generaljosh1:

Does it work for you?
I've not been given the card
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
samsard:
$10 - $5 withdrawal charge
that is, I will get only $5 when I withdraw $10? Is this also the same for higher amounts?

What of when I send to an exchanger, what is the minimum and what will be the fee?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
samsard:
No MasterCard will work for withdrawal on Lesotho PayPal.
will mastercard, at least, work for card linking?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greatihex:
will mastercard, at least, work for card linking?
Yes, it will.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greatihex:
that is, I will get only $5 when I withdraw $10? Is this also the same for higher amounts?

What of when I send to an exchanger, what is the minimum and what will be the fee?
Whatever amount you're withdrawing, even if it's thousands you still get charged $5.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Unclesamo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
franticfargo66:

$10 for 3 months validity.

. thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
samsard:
Yes, it will.
samsard:
Whatever amount you're withdrawing, even if it's thousands you still get charged $5.
thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.