Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (428516 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Torch1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
franticfargo66:

You don't necessarily have to wait.

Go to your PayPal dashboard.

Click on your payment in question.

Scroll down and click on Confirm Delivery

The funds will drop into your recipient's balance and he can pay.
Thanks for the info.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
drawnobet:
I think close to 800 Naira but just make sure you have like 2k on the card cos the fee for the card too will be deducted. It's 1050 Naira
mine was refunded after a week
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bisisho(f): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
otemeh01:
Pls, where can I find a trustworthy exchanger where I can exchange my PayPal funds, at a decent rate.

I have someone that can buy PayPal funds from you at a cool rate. Kindly pm me for details.
#noscamzone#
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mehn, our Qa big madam can fit give savage replies o. Too strict. She just deactivated someone's account for asking so much stupid questions with poor English. Lol.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Greatihex:
Mehn, our Qa big madam can fit give savage replies o. Too strict. She just deactivated someone's account for asking so much stupid questions with poor English. Lol.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
kamikaz1:

sure, I have that since how many years ago. sef.
Right.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by foluwaseyi: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Greatihex:

Wow. : grin grin
Oga at the top.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by foluwaseyi: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
By the way, this community loans people are a bane to someone's existence. Short calls, horrible audio, slurring customers. Let me go and sleep jare

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
foluwaseyi:
By the way, this community loans people are a bane to someone's existence. Short calls, horrible audio, slurring customers. Let me go and sleep jare
na their calls full everywhere. I don do three sha.

Presently waiting for the time for one like that to expire. I can't understand what they are saying, and I have only 1 release token remaining, and I don't want to use it tonight.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
foluwaseyi:
I thought I'm the only one this community loans bullshit is screwing up. I just wasted the whole day today picking, releasing and flagging calls till I exhausted all my release and flag tokens. And to cap it all, I picked an ISSA call of 29 minutes and it had multiple calls, no more release or flag token to get rid of it, I had to wait the whole day for the call to expire. I was hoping to use this night to make up for my loss in the day, but here we are, over 900 calls on queue with majority being community loans calls of less than 2 minutes. I can't come and go and kill masef jaree.

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by shootsight(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mekanus:
I thought I'm the only one this community loans bullshit is screwing up. I just wasted the whole day today picking, releasing and flagging calls till I exhausted all my release and flag tokens. And to cap it all, I picked an ISSA call of 29 minutes and it had multiple calls, no more release or flag token to get rid of it, I had to wait the whole day for the call to expire. I was hoping to use this night to make up for my loss in the day, but here we are, over 900 calls on queue with majority being community loans calls of less than 2 minutes. I can't come and go and kill masef jaree.

Next time, just logout your account. Close your browser. Wait like 1 hour. It would definitely clear. It's way faster than waiting for the call to expire.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jonny2wealth: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2020
good morning my ogas in the house, i am a newbie. i have registered successfully, watch the tutorial video and join the slack. now my question is two;
1. i opened nigerian paypal account, am i save?
2. i want to start work, which call should i avoid?

urgent respond pls. thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Samudino086: 1:04am On Mar 06, 2020
I am interested. Where do I start?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 2:31am On Mar 06, 2020
Samudino086:
I am interested. Where do I start?

Like from the beginning

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jonny2wealth: 3:55am On Mar 06, 2020
make una help me please. am just to confuse of the whole thing. i picked a call after 3 releases and come with a text as said in the audio. like rep: blablabla........
and me i dont know where to start my own. this had made me releases about 4 calls already. please help
Jonny2wealth:
good morning my ogas in the house, i am a newbie. i have registered successfully, watch the tutorial video and join the slack. now my question is two;
1. i opened nigerian paypal account, am i save?
2. i want to start work, which call should i avoid?

urgent respond pls. thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 4:33am On Mar 06, 2020
Na him this oyibo mention this car model

I no fit hear wetin she dey yarn. Na him I come use google, search all the models of cars
from 1800 to 2025 models, still the thing no follow sound like wetin she dey yarn

I come remember say oga customer don already give am VIN number

grin grin grin
Trust google, immdiately I put the VIN, car model just land for me.

I pray solution to Paypal issue go just land like this one.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 6:24am On Mar 06, 2020
shootsight:

Next time, just logout your account. Close your browser. Wait like 1 hour. It would definitely clear. It's way faster than waiting for the call to expire.
Yeah, bro I know about this but it just didn't work on that call, I don't just know why.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2020
Jonny2wealth:
make una help me please. am just to confuse of the whole thing. i picked a call after 3 releases and come with a text as said in the audio. like rep: blablabla........
and me i dont know where to start my own. this had made me releases about 4 calls already. please help
Go and watch the training video. How did you manage to skip such an important step.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2020
Anyone who works and submits Five (5) valid short calls (3 mins and under) in the next couple of hours gets a reward of Three (3) Release Tokens. This is regardless if the call is still unrated.

And here I was hoping for some $$$$

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2020
houzing:
Anyone who works and submits Five (5) valid short calls (3 mins and under) in the next couple of hours gets a reward of Three (3) Release Tokens. This is regardless if the call is still unrated.

grin grin grin grin

Dem go sell oooo.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2020
houzing:

grin grin grin grin
Those short calls with terrible audio.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2020
Mekanus:

very terrible, you can't even hear what the customer is saying.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2020
Mekanus:
no be small terrible audio o.
Did 4 last night and got ratings of, 1, 2 and 3. One is yet to be rated.

The ones I did, I thought they were clear enough, but I was marked down for misheard/altered content.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Zeezo1000: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2020
Pls who has the Idea of the minimum amount of USD webshop
buy?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2020
Greatihex:
no be small terrible audio o.
Did 4 last night and got ratings of, 1, 2 and 3. One is yet to be rated.

The ones I did, I thought they were clear enough, but I was marked down for misheard/altered content.
I tell you. They have just rendered this week useless for me. Me that used to do 400+ minutes whenever I work full time is still battling to reach 200 minutes this week.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2020
samsard:
Payoneer na
Someone like Prenom should be leading the pack, but he's busy making bucks to care

No, I've not been transcribing. But I spoke with her and this was her final response below.

5 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2020
Mekanus:
I tell you. They have just rendered this week useless for me. Me that used to do 400+ minutes whenever I work full time is still battling to reach 200 minutes this week.
how do you manage to do 400+ minutes? Funding Circle, CLH, Some Community Loans of America and limited number of release token, has not allowed to reach ordinary 100 minutes.

Chai! Bad luck in picking calls Don make me suffer.

Baba God help me o. I want to be hitting at least 400 minutes.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by danthamccoy(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2020
samsard:
This are the stats for countries "generating cybercrimes".
The term 'Cybercrimes' involves a whooooole lot more than just scams, especially the petty scams carried out by most Nigerian yahoo boys.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by danthamccoy(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Hi guys. So I read the first 10 pages of this thread and decided to register at QA and take their test. I passed and I'm at the training stage. Joined Slack too. Something discouraging I've noticed though is the very low rate of payment. I signed up because it says on the site that pay is $0.2 an audio minute. That's low, to begin with, but I decided to sign up anyway to have it as a backup to another site I'm on.
So you can imagine my surprise when I checked the site and the actual pay is significantly lower. Is this the norm?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2020
danthamccoy:
Hi guys. So I read the first 10 pages of this thread and decided to register at QA and take their test. I passed and I'm at the training stage. Joined Slack too. Something discouraging I've noticed though is the very low rate of payment. I signed up because it says on the site that pay is $0.2 an audio minute. That's low, to begin with, but I decided to sign up anyway to have it as a backup to another site I'm on.
So you can imagine my surprise when I checked the site and the actual pay is significantly lower. Is this the norm?
if you are that good you can go for the funding circle calls. The pay is higher than others and also comes with bonuses.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Zeezo1000: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Pls how can someone get in touch with webshopng?

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.