Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (425037 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
phranklyn92:
I see.
I think I'll have to try them too.
But then, my rqr is not that high yet(4.0) grin grin

You should try them. Just pick the ones with longer hours but shorter pay, those are the easy ones.

Clh and Cla has crashed mine to 3.6, last week wasn't good for me got 1 twice in a clh and I've turned my back totally to them so I'm optimistic about this week.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by NikkyHabFabric(f): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by NikkyHabFabric(f): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
phranklyn92:
Lesotho. What it means is that you're a Nigerian working in Lesotho.

Thank you. I get it now.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by phranklyn92(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Imagine.
CLA calls are the ones I use to boost my rqr. You know those very short one that fetch you like $0.17.
They have really helped my ministry grin. I use them to get back to back 5s and 4s
Thanks for the 'heads up'. I'll surely do that.
elantraceey:

You should try them. Just pick the ones with longer hours but shorter pay, those are the easy ones.

Clh and Cla has crashed mine to 3.6, last week wasn't good for me got 1 twice in a clh and I've turned my back totally to them so I'm optimistic about this week.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by phranklyn92(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
NikkyHabFabric:

Thank you. I get it now.
You're welcome boss.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
houzing:
Efosa!!!

3 weeks in a row for leaderboard table.

I dey hail.

9ja no dey carry last.

Guy keep it up.

3 Gbosa for you.

I greet you, boss. More 5s to us all.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by NikkyHabFabric(f): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
phranklyn92:
You're welcome boss.

You are the boss. I'm a female... smiley
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by phranklyn92(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ooops. My bad grin.
Boss lady then cheesy grin cheesy
NikkyHabFabric:

You are the boss. I'm a female... smiley
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
nwafresh:
It's like Efosa wants to marry..I don't understand this motivation anymore.

cheesy
Something with the lockdown, I guess.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
bashiruhammed97:
Pls help me on this test
Wow. New QAW test format. Done?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by NikkyHabFabric(f): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
phranklyn92:
Ooops. My bad grin.
Boss lady then cheesy grin cheesy

Funny you.
One more question please. Since the country of incorporation is Lesotho, do you think it's wise to use my registered business name as name of business while filling the form? Hope it won't have effect later on if I'm told to bring business documents and it's registered in Nigeria and not Lesotho that I claim to be working. Any advice?
Sorry to bother you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
bashiruhammed97:
Pls help me on this test

Remove this photo please.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by phranklyn92(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
I don't think anyone will ask you to bring any business document. In my case, I gave a business name that I'm yet to register and I haven't had any problems. Mind you, my account is fully verified with no transaction limit.
NikkyHabFabric:

Funny you.
One more question please. Since the country of incorporation is Lesotho, do you think it's wise to use my registered business name as name of business while filling the form? Hope it won't have effect later on if I'm told to bring business documents and it's registered in Nigeria and not Lesotho that I claim to be working. Any advice?
Sorry to bother you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
bashiruhammed97:
Pls help me on this test

This thing is easy nau...just read the NDA, you don't fail it, keep reading till you get it.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Prenom:
Wow. New QAW test format. Done?
Give me a clue nau... Pleaseeee sad
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by NikkyHabFabric(f): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
phranklyn92:
I don't think anyone will ask you to bring any business document. In my case, I gave a business name that I'm yet to register and I haven't had any problems. Mind you, my account is fully verified with no transaction limit.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your efforts.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by phranklyn92(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
NikkyHabFabric:

Thank you so much. I appreciate your efforts.
You're welcome dear. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need clarification on anything.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
phranklyn92:
Receive an unusual amount and PayPal will surprise you grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by phranklyn92(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
samsard:
Lol. Oga Sam! grin grin grin
I'm sure they will
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by NikkyHabFabric(f): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
phranklyn92:
You're welcome dear. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need clarification on anything.

Alright Sir. That's so kind of you. grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by NikkyHabFabric(f): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
samsard:

An unusual amount starts at?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 4:03am On Apr 21, 2020
elantraceey:

Give me a clue nau... Pleaseeee sad

I think you're doing well.
You do FC calls which is good.
The rest bores down to being time conscious when anticipating your preference and being a tad patient with the other brands too.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by machiavelli95: 4:42am On Apr 21, 2020
samsard:
grin This is meant to be side job for regular folks.
Last week I only made $6 (FC UK & health), I just bought airtime of roughly 1700 with it and subbed.. it was at least useful.

Hello, Chief. Thanks for this thread. I just succesfully registered on QA-world and i hve succesfully done the paypal account set up. Please how do i get my first gig?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 4:50am On Apr 21, 2020
machiavelli95:

Hello, Chief. Thanks for this thread. I just succesfully registered on QA-world and i hve succesfully done the paypal account set up. Please how do i get my first gig?
Watch and wait, and be snappy fast.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skywalker95(m): 4:52am On Apr 21, 2020
These legends no dey sleep sha.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Hureira: 6:23am On Apr 21, 2020
samsard:
Watch and wait, and be snappy fast.
as in. That snappy fast na issue oo.. my own go just blink disapear. Woke up 3am to check. Still nothing.. Maybe its my phone that is too slow..
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2020
Hureira:
as in. That snappy fast na issue oo.. my own go just blink disapear. Woke up 3am to check. Still nothing.. Maybe its my phone that is too slow..
If you don't have a decent 4G connection it'll be harder for you to successfully pick jobs. I am not currently transcribing on Qaworld, though.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Hureira: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2020
samsard:
If you don't have a decent 4G connection it'll be harder for you to successfully pick jobs. I am not currently transcribing on Qaworld, though.
hmm true. Using a 3g phone...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ezedioranma9(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by hausadreturn(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2020
How're you doing guys?
It seems to me that the platform is like a jungle nowadays.

I've been reading to see people talking about the fact that they want to check this gig stuff out. They're also talking and asking about phones to get, laptops to get, etc.
Well, if the old ones won't tell you, I've been here longer, so I'll tell you.
With what I've seen these past few days, this is more than a difficult time to join QA. I'm not saying you shouldn't try. I mean, you have to. How many people even go to work nowadays. But I can understand why the old ones won't want to discourage you to join and try. Na make e no be like say na bad belle. And I understand that. But sometimes, we need to look ourselves in the mirror and tell ourselves something. And I'm only telling you what I'm telling myself. That we have to patiently wait till all this is over.
But now, Jesus! I can't deal. This is for me though. You might have something of a more hustling spirit than I do.

Prenom or Efosa, it's nice to see people hailing you about being on the top table for 3 weeks in a row. I really congratulate your efforts. This is good.
I remember saying it some months ago, that no matter how you try on QA, some people still better pass some people. And you've shown that.

But real talk. In my humble opinion, YOU FAILED THIS THREAD. Yes, you did.
You're telling people that if you look and fix your eyes on the queue continuously, you'll see jobs. I don't doubt you. But will continually looking on the thread also show you jobs that will give you over 600 minutes worth of jobs?
YOU FAILED THIS THREAD.
I go through the thread and see tips that have opened doors to a whole lot to of people. From africard, using phones, ear piece, F-cuk, slack, etc.
Where are you in all of this?

C'mon! Look at the people joining and asking questions and recommendations. Don't just lead them on a wild-goose-chase. Tell them plainly and tell them the truth. That this is difficult, and that they cannot get good jobs. Don't tell them to open their eyes and fix it on the thread because that's a dreadful thing to say.

And for those that have been older here, tell guys the truth.
We were able to take people to where we had been. Now, you guys are taking people to where they cannot be, by encouraging them to be dedicated. This is crass, unfair, and unreasonable.

Do the right thing.

5 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hureira:
although you need a strong network, but auto clicker app can go along way in helping to pick calls for you. You can search for the app on Playstore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.