Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (427016 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 3:58am On May 31, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 4:00am On May 31, 2020
samsard:
It gulps data. Thank my stars I only visit Instagram once in 6 months.
You're lucky that the Instaddict virus never catch you grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 4:15am On May 31, 2020
It is paying.
demure178:

So it's not going right now or what?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Apus: 6:40am On May 31, 2020
demure178:

So it's not going right now or what?

It is. I guess the issue was with my account which has been resolved.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2020
For those of you who leave hundreds of dollars in PayPal like it's your savings account cheesy be careful o na express be that.
If PayPal limits your account they will not just hold it for six months, these days they also seize the whole amount citing damages to PayPal for violating PayPal's acceptable use policy.

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Adehwale: 9:37am On May 31, 2020
I added more funds to my PayPal account and I was able to withdraw the funds.

demure178:

What did you do?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nzechu(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2020
somehow:
Their pay is somehow better i believe, WWW is the most rewarding, you get up to $1.5 for a 1 minute job.
what is www
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2020
Apus:

It is. I guess the issue was with my account which has been resolved.

Everything is now going fine abi?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2020
demure178:

1. Yes. It's already 72 hours.
2. I tried withdrawing 50$ ain't working.. I have 860$ on the account
3. Airtel

$860?
I'm not sure you got this funds from transcription. I hope your funds are from a verified source/ organization. Your issue might be from your account. One of your information ain't clear. If you're unable to withdraw, use exchanger
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Dave25: 2:17pm On May 31, 2020
Hello please, I need help with my PayPal account I have been finding it difficult to login for almost 2months because I was asked to reset my password but I didn't do it on time and now if I want to login, PayPal is telling me to reset and if I want to do it they would tell me that they're unable to confirm that they email address is mine. Please I need help with it?

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2020
samsard:
For those of you who leave hundreds of dollars in PayPal like it's your savings account cheesy be careful o na express be that.
If PayPal limits your account they will not just hold it for six months, these days they also seize the whole amount citing damages to PayPal for violating PayPal's acceptable use policy.

Chief.. Is that your account? grin cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 31, 2020
We buy & Sell Paypal funds,Bitcoin,Cashapp,Zelle,Neteller,Gift Cards

ITunes card
Amazon card
Off gamer card
Steam wallet card
Paypal funds
Zellepay
Cashapp
EBay gift card
Amex gift card
Bitcoin
Neteller

Whatsapp or call https:///2349042117648

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2020
demure178:

1. Yes. It's already 72 hours.
2. I tried withdrawing 50$ ain't working.. I have 860$ on the account
3. Airtel

$860?
This amount you should never allow to be in your account. I just hope you received it in bits and not just once, and I hope it is from a clean source. This is because you will have to soon explain to PayPal what the money was for. You should withdraw in tiny bits especially if it is a new account. I hope you've not tried to withdraw maybe above $80 for a new account as that would be a huge mistake. You should withdraw for the first time amounts like 50, then 70 and then 90 and 100 then 130 and continue that way until you build that account to receive and withdraw large amounts. But I hope you didn't attempt to withdraw a large amount. Sincerely, if this has been going on for a long time or if you have waited for more than 3 days before now and it's still the same, that account has been flagged. That is PayPal for you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2020
nwafresh:

Chief.. Is that your account? grin cheesy
Not mine o. I know better than to leave nearly that much in PayPal.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2020
samsard:
Not mine o. I know better than to leave nearly that much in PayPal.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
PayPal no dey smile with anybody o.
That guy's account is gone, unless a miracle happens
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2020
KNIGHTBlaed:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
PayPal no dey smile with anybody o.
That guy's account is gone, unless a miracle happens
I don't know sha. For now, it's not a permanent limitation. Maybe he should check his email if they're requesting verification.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bear007(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2020
samsard:
No shortcuts, oga. If you copy and paste answers without doing your due diligence, I can assure you that you're going to fail.
Gotranscript is not Qaworld.
Even tenured transcribers who got deactivated due to inactivity aren't finding it easy to get back.

Good work bro.

Please, is it possible to use mobile phone for Gotranscript.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2020
Bear007:

Good work bro.

Please, is it possible to use mobile phone for Gotranscript.
It'll be a real pain. I won't recommend using a mobile phone for Gotranscript Transcription.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bear007(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2020
samsard:
It'll be a real pain. I won't recommend using a mobile phone for Gotranscript Transcription.

Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 1:25am On Jun 01, 2020
Congrats elantraceey, for reaching the peak of the summit. Back to back win for Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 2:00am On Jun 01, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Congrats elantraceey, for reaching the peak of the summit. Back to back win for Nigerians.

Thank you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 3:11am On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

Thank you.
Congrats ma'am, you guys are making us proud. Anyway, I'm still asking for the GIVEAWAY ooo.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 3:12am On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

Thank you.
She's hotter than fire wink
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by shesaiditsbig: 4:08am On Jun 01, 2020
Let’s help you write better.

Get 1-year unlimited premium Grammarly access for just N6K. Get 1-year unlimited premium Grammarly access at N6K only (best offer anywhere)

Call/WhatsApp- 09056226512 or 08177880352
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2020
Kudos, Elantracey. Really proud of you. Actually, I'm sure all of us in the family are proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Kokoboss: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:
Hey guys, I made it to the Leaderboard cheesy
congrats mama
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

Thank you.

Keep it up dear.... We're not Yahoo people, but we must chop that dollars in a legit way grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2020
Mekanus:
Congrats ma'am, you guys are making us proud. Anyway, I'm still asking for the GIVEAWAY ooo.

Lmao .....you're working too nau grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2020
berbs:
She's hotter than fire wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.