Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (426897 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2020
houzing:
Kudos, Elantracey. Really proud of you. Actually, I'm sure all of us in the family are proud of you.

Thank you and thanks to y'all for this thread.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Kokoboss:
congrats mama
Thank you papa

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by wisewordd: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

Thank you papa
Mrs. Efosa.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=nwafresh post=90183101]

Keep it up dear.... We're not Yahoo people, but we must chop that dollars in a legit way grin[/quote

Yes o, hope this covid goes away and the pay become more rewarding. What it is right now is heartbreaking
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2020
wisewordd:
Mrs. Efosa.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Kokoboss: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

Thank you papa
lol see you
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by wisewordd: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

cheesy cheesy
Una get strength oh.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

Lmao .....you're working too nau grin
Work get levels na, abi you wan compare NNPC staff with primary school teacher? Check am now.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2020
wisewordd:
Una get strength oh.
lol.... na God o
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Mekanus:
Work get levels na, abi you wan compare NNPC staff with primary school teacher? Check am now.

This one na the same company na and they even employ you before me, na veterans like Una suppose dey do giveaway
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

This one na the same company na and they even employ you before me, na veterans like Una suppose dey do giveaway
Who tell you say them employ me before you? You wey don chop like 1 year salary now. I still be JJC for QA ooo.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2020
Mekanus:
Who tell you say them employ me before you? You wey don chop like 1 year salary now. I still be JJC for QA ooo.

grin grin I wish I've known QA world for a year oo, especially when I was serving. I for don save small money take do better thing and flex service year wella. I'm not up to 4 months old on QA o
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

grin grin I wish I've known QA world for a year oo, especially when I was serving. I for don save small money take do better thing and flex service year wella. I'm not up to 4 months old on QA o
Wow that's impressive, good job. But that shouldn't prevent you from doing giveaway though grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

Lmao .....you're working too nau grin

keep it up. Sorry to ask o. How much does it translate to self? With or without bonuses.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bear007(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
samsard:
I don't have one at the moment angry My funds are barely enough for a Naira account cheesy

Good day boss,

I opened my payoner account sometime in January,
However since I didn't have need for it I didn't complete the account opening process. However i logged in recently and i was asked to provide details as seen on screen shot below especially the second verification required to provide business details..
please what do you suggest.
In addition I have a dorm account, is it advisable I link account with it.
Thanks

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bear007:

Good day boss,

I opened my payoner account sometime in January,
However since I didn't have need for it I didn't complete the account opening process. However i logged in recently and i was asked to provide details as seen on screen shot below especially the second verification required to provide business details..
please what do you suggest.
In addition I have a dorm account, is it advisable I link account with it.
Thanks
It's nothing that should scare you. Follow the steps. You're free to link any of your accounts with it up to a maximum of 3 or 4 I think.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bear007(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
samsard:
It's nothing that should scare you. Follow the steps. You're free to link any of your accounts with it up to a maximum of 3 or 4 I think.

Jah bless
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bear007(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please forgive my ignorance am relatively new with transcribing although I've been following the platform closely...

My question: after getting job to transcribe is it possible to download the audio while transcribing.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

but ur doing better than most people who are more than a year old. That's the spirit!
I've installed the auto clicker but don't have a clue how to set it up. Kindly break it down

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hi, Samsard.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hi, everyone. Does anybody know if Africard is still linking to PayPal. If yes, how much do I need to load? I tried with 2K and it denied the card.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
kamikaz1:

keep it up. Sorry to ask o. How much does it translate to self? With or without bonuses.

It depends on the rate of the calls. Rate is shitty this days.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Greatihex:
if the one you downloaded has the icon as in the picture below, then once you install it, it will direct you to enable it in your settings. After that, click on settings as in the picture below and setting it as in the next picture. Then click on "enable" and move the circle as shown below to the target area (i.e. where you want it to click, then click on the play button and then wait for it to pick calls for you.

TechCapon it was explained in this post. Set the timer to 300milliseconds otherwise it might be zooming in and out your screen.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by drizzy000(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
No work since morning. Being a newbie in these trying times ain't easy lipsrsealed
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

TechCapon it was explained in this post. Set the timer to 300milliseconds otherwise it might be zooming in and out your screen.
thanks a ton. Is there anyway to make the circle wider to cover a larger part of the screen?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
elantraceey:

It depends on the rate of the calls. Rate is shitty this days.

Did a 15 minute job that's $1.87.. Lol... Qa don mad finish. I don't blame them sha. The demand is more than supply.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mariinee:
Hi, everyone. Does anybody know if Africard is still linking to PayPal. If yes, how much do I need to load? I tried with 2K and it denied the card.

What type of Africard is that?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by vc1177(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
drawnobet:

Online companies pay you to transcribe audio files for a fee based on difficulty and length of audio. There are some sites that recruit internationally one of them is https://www.qa-world.com/ which most of us in this platform are on. Kindly visit the site and come here if you have questions

Good evening. Please I've registered and done other necessary ritual. Still, I've not been able to get audios to transcibe. Please, is this normal?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
TechCapon:
thanks a ton. Is there anyway to make the circle wider to cover a larger part of the screen?

just click on the plus sign to create more
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
drizzy000:
No work since morning. Being a newbie in these trying times ain't easy lipsrsealed

There's barely work on monday. I don't even work on monday. Just check from 5am in the morning
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
nwafresh:

Did a 15 minute job that's $1.87.. Lol... Qa don mad finish. I don't blame them sha. The demand is more than supply.

They know most people don't have option.

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.