Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (423024 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olabowa: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Empressgifted:
I'll appreciate it if anyone could put me through on how to pick a call fast. Is there a software for this?

Download clicker app on playstore.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Buktu: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
angry

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by edunwanna: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Visit the website on >>
https://dailyjobsnigeria.com/
Use the search button to search for the type of job u want and APPLY directly to the employer.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Samxie(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Buktu:
angry

Oh lord. This one touch me. grin
Don't worry, it shall be well.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ayokequeen(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
I will appreciate it if someone will help me on how to connect with qaworld slack. I've been trying it but I didn't get it.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by YangiB: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Buktu:
angry
Oboy, find another better thing to do with your very precious time instead of QA world. This is uttermost disrespect for the profession of transcribing. Just because you're an independent contractor they want to take advantage of you. Look for transcription work in other companies. The likes of Transcription for Everyone, T'n'T, dictate, and Verbit.ai will pay you better than this nonsense piss-poor company called QA World. How can you work for 3-4 hours - with a lot of research and listening to bad audio - and receive $5? This one too pain me. If you have any relative abroad - you can do some sort of arrangement with the relative - tell them to open GMR transcription account for you - they only pay to US/Canadian bank accounts - and work for somebody that will pay you for what your time is worth.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
elantraceey:

grin grin

You don't want to teach me Forex ba embarassed embarassed undecided undecided
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adolf444: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
nwafresh:

Oga.. We're waiting na... Shey na until Indians full dia before you go tell us?

Fellow transcribers, anyone who know any reasonable platform where you can earn based on your input should, please fill us in. This QA World issue is becoming shitty.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Empressgifted(f): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Olabowa:

Download clicker app on playstore.

Ok, thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
nwafresh:

You don't want to teach me Forex ba embarassed embarassed undecided undecided

My DM is open grin.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaymidas001: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
This life really no balance... People wey dey QAW dey find other platforms, despite their complains many more wan enter.. Newbies full for slack every day dey shout "It's always showing no calls available to transcribe, am I the only one seeing this" grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
YangiB:

Oboy, find another better thing to do with your very precious time instead of QA world. This is uttermost disrespect for the profession of transcribing. Just because you're an independent contractor they want to take advantage of you. Look for transcription work in other companies. The likes of Transcription for Everyone, T'n'T, dictate, and Verbit.ai will pay you better than this nonsense piss-poor company called QA World. How can you work for 3-4 hours - with a lot of research and listening to bad audio - and receive $5? This one too pain me. If you have any relative abroad - you can do some sort of arrangement with the relative - tell them to open GMR transcription account for you - they only pay to US/Canadian bank accounts - and work for somebody that will pay you for what your time is worth.
You'll probably have to transcribe an hour of audio to earn $5 at the current rate and that'll take you a lot of effort not to land an auto 1, 2 or 3 rating.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jaymidas001:
This life really no balance... People wey dey QAW dey find other platforms, despite their complains many more wan enter.. Newbies full for slack every day dey shout "It's always showing no calls available to transcribe, am I the only one seeing this" grin grin grin
That is the more reason why they have mouth to talk nonsense. One transcription website stopped receiving applications because it said it wants it's current Transcribers to enjoy their reward for learning the guidelines and passing. Qaworld will rather reduce pay and tell you to go to hell if you can tolerate it
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaymidas001: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lol... Someone just really trashed Ms. QAW o... Like serious dragging & trashing, she had a comeback tho, the line dat got me was, ...this is not Big Brother Pandemic Edition... grin grin grin

Are we sure she ain't from Nigeria... She can be Savage AF.

Her exit line was epic...

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jaymidas001:
Lol... Someone just really trashed Ms. QAW o... Like serious dragging & trashing, she had a comeback tho, the line dat got me was, ...this is not Big Brother Pandemic Edition... grin grin grin

Gone too soon..... The bitch who showed you out. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
elantraceey:

My DM is open grin.

Sent grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skywalker95(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fejos:
FUCCk Arlen and QA world.. na this work sure pass ooo... No stress of transcribing any shiit.. Just to listen and click the right options, thats all. Only Legends will understand this picture. Updates coming soon.. hahahaha...
Bro, I saw what you did there @ slack. Abeg show us the way nah the koko be that.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
nwafresh:

Sent grin

Replied cool
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Richardlove(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2020
I nearly blow out with laughter. The dude is something else. He hits the nail severally on the spherical surface. Serves her right. tongue cool
Jaymidas001:

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by fitz101: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
If you have a good paying transcribing website that pay using payoneer; please pm me. I have a package for you.

I have good working AI website with upto 90% accuracy and I have full package installer of Nuance Dragon professional v15 fully cracked.

I have struggled a lot with GoTranscript, they seem to be purposely frustrating applicants despite accurate transcriptions. Anyone have the same experience?

If you are interested, please pm me.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Fejos:
FUCCk Arlen and QA world.. na this work sure pass ooo... No stress of transcribing any shiit.. Just to listen and click the right options, thats all. Only Legends will understand this picture. Updates coming soon.. hahahaha...

So I saw many of y'all interested in this and uncle Fejos is currently not interested in shedding more light on this for others. If to say u know make u no post the screenshot cheesy cheesy grin, we go fish am out sha. The website is humanatic.com and u need a verified PayPal before applying. Sign in your PayPal first on ur chrome browser before attempting to sign up for the humanatic I tried a mock sign up and so far saw no test of any sorts. And yes it's a transcribing platform where u can also just review and click as the uncle said.
So, bon appetit folks and you're welcome.

9 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaymidas001: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
PattyMike:

So I saw many of y'all interested in this and uncle Fejos is currently not interested in shedding more light on this for others. If to say u know make u no post the screenshot cheesy cheesy grin, we go fish am out sha. The website is humanatic.com and u need a verified PayPal before applying. Sign in your PayPal first on ur chrome browser before attempting to sign up for the humanatic I tried a mock sign up and so far saw no test of any sorts. And yes it's a transcribing platform where u can also just review and click as the uncle said.

Thanks bro... Make i go check this one out.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fejos(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
PattyMike:

Good job man, you are a Legend. Giving out the name will be too cheap so I posted screenshot for serious people like you to make research. So congratulations guys.. bye bye to qa world.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Buktu: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Fejos:
Good job man, you are a Legend. Giving out the name will be too cheap so I posted screenshot for serious people like you to make research. So congratulations guys.. bye bye to qa world.

How much do you earn per day on the platform?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fejos(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Buktu:

How much do you earn per day on the platform?
you can earn as much as $5 per day for newbies and as much as $10 - $70 per day when you get promoted to higher jobs. It all depends on the effort you put in, whether newbie or pro. See the leader board of yesterday. I made only $5.62 because I was busy yesterday. I make more than that when am less busy.

4 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fejos(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
You will have access to just 2 small jobs when you are taken. Just be patient and work hard, then you will be promoted to higher paying jobs. Please make sure you carefully read instructions for each work before you start to avoid mistakes because too much mistakes will leave you empty without any work. Their voice is very clear unlike QA world. you can apply to get paid when your money is up to $10. Their payday is every Wednesday by 4pm. That is when you can request payout and your money enters your PayPal by Thursday. I will be here for further questions

5 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Samxie(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Does is run smoothly on mobile?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fejos(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Very smooth on phone.. does not require laptop
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fejos(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
This is one of the job for starters. All you have to do is listen to the phone call and mark the options correctly. You get paid $1 for every 100 calls you mark.

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by chikkyB: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Please which platform is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.